[drama 2006] Goodbye Solo 굿바이 솔로

creidesca

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pyoungsang

Perhaps I had too much expectations from this show but the first episode did not impress me much. While Chun Jung Myung was excellent in his part, Yun So Yi was unexpectadily weak and Kim Min Hee stunk up the show with too much shameless camera muggings. She was really really annoying and unfortunately she had way too much screen time. Lee Jae Ryoung is of course a very good actor but I'm having a difficult time transitioning from his usual roles, i.e. 104 episodes of IYSS as Ryu Sung Ryoung. The story is unfolding slowly and since we don't know what is going on yet it will take a few more episodes to flesh out the character backgrounds. I think perhaps my reaction is mostly to Kim Min Hee's utter incompetence and unlikeability. Let's see how the next couple of episodes pan out ... hopefully things will pick up and Kim Min Hee take up less screen time.

Guest yeohweping

Now, I know why she's acting as the Gangster's girlfriend.. She'll be "bang out" (died while protecting boyfriend) :phew: fast of the drama if the producers feel that they can't stand her acting anymore.

Guest yujah52

i really want to watch this drama!!

anyone willing to upload episode 1 onto either ysi or megaupload?

Me too...I want to watch Cheon Jung Myung.

I'm just trying to finish up with the pictures so I couldn't discuss anything now...

Looks like everyone is disappointed with KMH...but I try not to let her distract me too much...hehe...

At least CJM is great... :) Luv his smiles...hehe...

ceyes002028963hc.jpg

ceyes002028998jt.jpg

ceyes002029280na.jpg

ceyes002029351aw.jpg

ceyes002029475kl.jpg

ceyes002029661pb.jpg

ceyes002030163de.jpg

ceyes002030820vo.jpg

ceyes002031440oc.jpg

ceyes002031878ye.jpg

Finally...the scene that yeohweping requested...hehe...wink... wink...hehe....

ceyes002031968ta.jpg

ceyes002032007rm.jpg

ceyes002032348kf.jpg

ceyes002032403us.jpg

ceyes002032443fz.jpg

ceyes002032457po.jpg

ceyes002032467rn.jpg

ceyes002032513al.jpg

ceyes002032593yn.jpg

ceyes002032724qu.jpg

Few pictures from the preview of episode 2...

ceyes002032796tr.jpg

ceyes002032802sl.jpg

ceyes002033213hv.jpg

ceyes002033224ba.jpg

ceyes002033253vs.jpg

Guest roujin

it sounds interesting..

so who is paired with who?

all the characters are connected with each other. anyways jungmyung is with minhee but she cheatin on him with jaeryong. and soyi and leehan have a little thing but jungmyung seems to be attracted to her.

Perhaps I had too much expectations from this show but the first episode did not impress me much. While Chun Jung Myung was excellent in his part, Yun So Yi was unexpectadily weak and Kim Min Hee stunk up the show with too much shameless camera muggings. She was really really annoying and unfortunately she had way too much screen time. Lee Jae Ryoung is of course a very good actor but I'm having a difficult time transitioning from his usual roles, i.e. 104 episodes of IYSS as Ryu Sung Ryoung. The story is unfolding slowly and since we don't know what is going on yet it will take a few more episodes to flesh out the character backgrounds. I think perhaps my reaction is mostly to Kim Min Hee's utter incompetence and unlikeability. Let's see how the next couple of episodes pan out ... hopefully things will pick up and Kim Min Hee take up less screen time.

i actually really liked it. its so different. i guess since so much stuff is going on that they couldn't really develop a full story or give us insight on all the characters yet but overall im enjoying it. i didnt think soyi was that bad. i think she was overacting in the beginning but tolerable. minhee...well ill be optimitic.

Now, I know why she's acting as the Gangster's girlfriend.. She'll be "bang out" (died while protecting boyfriend) :phew: fast of the drama if the producers feel that they can't stand her acting anymore.

haha. well if she doesnt get better. u never know.

but mr kkong really stole the show. and him and the mute haemoni was so cute. cant wait to see how this one develops.

and im still confused. is this drama called 'goodbye solo' or 'goodbye sorrow'

+ http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=028DXOD...7X2516ONV6YATVK

Guest yeohweping

Actually the relations links are like this..

Min Ho + Mi Ri = Ex-first loves now best friends.

Su Hee + Min Ho = Attracted to each other but unable to express it due to reasons.

Min Ho + Granny + Mi Ri = Min Ho lives with granny, Granny is a great listener to all as she's mute.

Ho Cheol + Mi Ri = Lovers.

Su Hee + Ji An = Boy/Girl friend.

Ji An + Min Ho = Best friends, Ji An is actually works for /depends on Min Ho's dad.

Su Hee + Mi Ri = Friends.

Ho Cheol + Min Ho = Ho Cheol feels that Min Ho minding too much into his and Mi Ri's business.

thanks for the cap luv !~ ..bin siiiii is sooooooooooooooooo cute !! ..he in his boxers finally got into the bathroom ! .

now i watching esp 2 ~ .....(ok i cheated ..i no time to watch yesterday ~ .) he and yoon so yi seem quite cute together ~

Lee Jae Ryong look pretty different from what i use to see him in SAng do ..gosh that must be so long time ago ~ .but i kinda of like his style here ! ...ah and bae jong yo ..i realllllllllllly like her and the grandma.! .

Guest mily2

another YSI link for episode 1

YSI- episode 1

and yes.. bin is so so cute.. his smiles.. ( melts).. :P.. and i'm confused about Bin's ( Minho's background).. he's rich, right? so what's his relationship with that doctor guy? are they not brothers? hehe.. i'm confused as to why he lives with the grandma when his family is supposed to be rich? also, many thanks to yeohweping for all the expanations :)

On another note, I'm so glad Kim Min Hee is with the other guy.. i don't want her with Bin.. stay away from him.. haha.. :lol:

Archived