[drama 2006] Goodbye Solo 굿바이 솔로

creidesca

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roujin

ill work on upping tomorrow.

just finished episode 2. im glad they gave soyi and jungmyung more screen time this episode. cant wait to see how that triangle goes.

and i like how they all go to the mute grandma.

damn when they were running on that platform thing that lights up. so cool.

haha all just random thoughts.

Guest AnonEMus

i wonder how this drama is since the rating of 1st episode (20%) to 2nd episode dropped so much (12.5%).

i wonder how this drama is since the rating of 1st episode (20%) to 2nd episode dropped so much (12.5%).

It's hard to say because it's too early to tell...but it's promising :)

The upcoming subtitles will definitely help us a lot.

The beginning can be confusing since there are many characters and they all connected to each other somehow. The way they tell the story is also very different, camera shifting back and forth between characters...It took some time to connect the dots...

Also...it's too early into the story and all the love connections haven't developed that much...

In episode 2...They have more scenes of CJM & YSY...CJM even stole a kiss...hehe...After that he couldn't look at her the same way...it was cute :) I'm sure Goodbye Solo will get better once everyone starts to fall for the others...heheh...it's more interesting when we see people falling in love :)

As for the rating...it's bound to happen...When they show episode 1...both Goong & Heaven's Tree are not showing that day...on the 2nd day...they have to compete with Goong & Heaven's Tree...

I didn't get a chance to watch Goong but I heard it was one of the best episodes ever...so I can understand why more people tuned in to that.

That happened to Goong before...when My Girl was showing...it can never get pass 20 %...but once My Girl ended...the rating went up a lot...It's just hard to pick when we have all these great dramas showing at the same time.

Guest Pyoungsang

Goong.

This is the preview for episode 3 from the official website...Hope someone can help translate :)

:::: 3회 ::::

실수라며, 없었던 일로 하자는 수희(윤소이)의 말이 계속 마음에 남는 민호(천정명), 비밀에 싸인 지안(이한)의 아픈 과거를 알고 있기에 제주도에서 수희에게 마음을 들켜버린 것이 더욱 답답하다.

생일파티를 한다며 시끄러운 옆집 영숙(배종옥)에게 항의하러 간 미리(김민희)는 아무도 없이 혼자서 예전 가족파티 영상을 보고있는 영숙을 발견한다.

영숙은 자신이 처한 상황을 솔직히 털어놓고 미리 일행과 친해지게 되지만 그 진심은 알 길이 없다.

작업실 집세와 생활비를 벌기 위해 미리의 카페에서

손님들의 초상화를 그려주기 시작한 수희,

제주도에서의 일 이후로 민호와 수희의 사이는 서먹하지만,

카페에서 민호와의 만남이 계속될수록 마음은 혼란스럽고,

아무리 거부하려해도 수희는 차차 민호에게 마음이 끌리게 되는데..

Guest roujin

thanks for all the pics Luv!

not many soompi people watching this :( oh well.

i thought when minho kissed -forget soyi character name- i dont know how to describe it...she was awake the whole time yeah? it didnt look like she just woke up...just gave him a 'wtf' face. haha

sorry cant help with the translations :sweatingbullets: .

i found this at the KBS site .~

dc02c3b8_gosolo_s_250.jpg

Cast : Chun Jung-myung, Yoon So-yi, Kim Min-hee, Lee Jae-ryong, Lee Han

Director : Ki Min-soo

Writer :Roh Hee-kyung

Episode :20

Synopsis

This drama attempts to send a message that any human being is beautiful by just existing in this world. People’s desire to have their say in everything, to succeed and to be beautiful stems from their deep-rooted disbelief in themselves. They are unable to love themselves the way they are. The underlying reason of the loss of interest in life is the disappointment with people. But even those who get disappointed with other human beings are negligent in loving their own selves.

The main character, Kim Min-ho (played by Chun Jung-myung), was born into a family of a business tycoon but his family turned away from him because he was an illegitimate child. While having a hard time because of her mother’s re-marriages, Chung Soo-hee (played by Yoon So-yi) falls in love with Min-ho, who turns out to be a friend of her boyfriend, Yoo Ji-ahn (played by Lee Han). Frivolous Choi Mi-ri (played by Kim Min-hee) loves timid gangster Kang Ho-chul (played by Lee Jae-ryong), and agonizes a lot over her lack of self-confidence. Oh Young-sook (played by Bae Jong-ok) calls herself “crazy” and disguises herself in a lie. All these people are linked together by the mute owner of an eatery in the neighborhood, an old woman named Mi-young (played by Na Moon-hee).

12403fac_gosolo_chunjungmy_90.jpg

Chun Jung-myung

Kim Min-ho:

A high school classmate of Mi-ri’s, Min-ho works as a waiter at the cafe “Sky.” This outgoing, mischievous and talkative guy looks shallow on the outside, but deep inside he has a heart of gold. Three years ago he left his home and family – his father, who owns a construction business, his successful older brother, and his beautiful mother

24f442cb_gosolo_yoonsoi_90.jpg

Yoon So-yi

Chung Soo-hee:

Soo-hee thinks of herself as cold-hearted and selfish, but in reality she is enthusiastic about everything she does, though a bit dull in love. She has no control of her strong feelings for Min-ho.

0291595f_gosolo_kiminhee_90.jpg

Kim Min-hee

Choi Mi-ri:

Cheerful, outgoing and passionate, Mi-ri is Min-ho’s first love. She owns the cafe “Sky” and sometimes models for Soo-hee’s works.

315a3439_gosolo_leejaeyoung_90.jpg

Lee Jae-ryong

Kang Ho-chul:

Despite his small frame, Ho-chul used to be an unrivaled gangster in his neighborhood because he thought being a bad guy was fun and manly. But now he is determined to live his life properly

350dd04c_gosolo_leehan_90.jpg

Lee Han

Yoo Ji-ahn:

A boyfriend of Soo-hee’s, Ji-ahn is smart and savvy. He lives with Min-ho and has earned trust from Min-ho’s father’s firm. He thinks that betrayal is not a problem as long as he can alleviate the financial woes of his mute parents and younger brother

http://contents.kbs.co.kr/program/program_...0&isBroadcast=Y

Guest h140450798

Luv, thanks for capturing, those screen pics are so impressing, :)

Wearing Boxer's scene, wow, really tempted to watch this drama too! :w00t:

Oh Shirley, thanks for posting Synopsis, glad to see U and all Fashion 70s fans again! :D

After Fashion 70s, Chun Jung-myung is HOT, and I like his smile!

pinklily r u watchin this too???!!

ooohh.....mi BIN shi :w00t: loved him in FS 70s....m watchin this for him actuali....i dun reali like/know the other cast.....the female lead looks damn skinny esp her legs.......

anyways i will b dl-ing this but only watchin after the whole thing ends cos i realise i lose interest in dramas fast if i dun watch them at one shot..........tkx for the uploads...........

Guest roujin

thanks shirley for the synopsis.

it helped me understand a lot more. the message behind the drama is really nice. all he characters are so..intricate? haha. my english just fails me today.

Guest dream_on

i really like this drama. it's so much more interesting than goong! i like how there's so much history behind the characters...it took me a while to figure out what's going on and how the characters fit together but now that i have...i'm really enjoying this drama. lol i've only watched one episode so far but i have to say, i think this is going to get really good.

and chun jungmyung is so hot <3 haha his stripping in the end was funny/hot

Guest iamstellar!

CHUN JUNG MYUNG IS SO HOT-CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i just wanted to get that off my chest....

Archived