[drama 2006] Goodbye Solo 굿바이 솔로

creidesca

Guest teardrop

I liked the first episode...

chun jung myun's acting was real kute...

kim min hee improved a lot in my opinion... i liked da part where she was singing and dancing to kim jong kooks song in da car hehe.

i like yoon so yi too, i liked her since "say you love me"

lee jae ryoung is gooood too. he's "muh shi suh" and at da same tym, kinda goofy.

does anyone kno wat da other woman character is?? i can't remember her name but she was the oldest sister in "more beautiful than flower" bae sumthing....she moved in front of kim min hee's apartment..

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pyoungsang

another YSI link for episode 1

YSI- episode 1

and yes.. bin is so so cute.. his smiles.. ( melts).. :P.. and i'm confused about Bin's ( Minho's background).. he's rich, right? so what's his relationship with that doctor guy? are they not brothers? hehe.. i'm confused as to why he lives with the grandma when his family is supposed to be rich? also, many thanks to yeohweping for all the expanations :)

On another note, I'm so glad Kim Min Hee is with the other guy.. i don't want her with Bin.. stay away from him.. haha.. :lol:

The doctor guy is Min Ho's brother but I think they must have had a big fight in his family (probably because of the motorcycle accident and his independent spirit) and either got kicked out or left on his own.

Thank you so much roujin for your contributions...hehe...

I'm so happy to see you here...we're watching all the dramas together now...hehe...

This is a new picture from today's news...

2006030213283910590_1.jpg

Link to Article

200603020902222627_b.jpg

Link To Video Clip

Creidesca...Thanks for always posting links to the episodes :wub:

When you get a chance...please put the megaupload link that roujin uploaded on the first page...

Do you want me to copy the links to all the caps for you? We should index this thread so people can find stuffs...hehe...Let me know if you need help okay.

Hi shirley...glad you're watching this with me...

Once we have the subtitles...it will be a lot better...everyone is linked to everyone else oneway or another...it's kind of interesting. I can't wait to get home so I can watch episode 2.

Thanks moon_blue, flyfany for the re-ups.

Oh...hi Pyoungsang...are you Korean? I have some questions to ask if you are...hehe...

Guest roujin

Thank you so much roujin for your contributions...hehe...

I'm so happy to see you here...we're watching all the dramas together now...hehe...

haha np and yes we are watching all the same ones. and it just sucks they all happen to be on the same day. so much stuff to watch on wed and thurs. aish.

and unni this story is really different. im starting to like this writer. 'more beautiful than a flower' was also an interesting one.

and the ratings for second episode:

12. 수목드라마<굿바이솔로> KBS2 12.5

that is actually pretty good. goong knocked it down a bit but hopefully it will increase as the story progresses.

hmmm i d/lded this without knowing anything about it, but after seeing Chun JungMyung and Lee Han. i might give this drama a try ^_^ i loved Chun in i forgot what it was called i liked him in Fashion 70s also but i liked him before that.. just dont remember where... lol and Lee Han. Geumsoon!! i loved his sweet nice tall smart guy character!! i cried a lot when he died =[

-edit-

now i remember. lol it was Xman.. no wait i liked him before that -_- crud i cant remember from where.. lol

Kim MinHee is a umm... (alraedy stated) not really a great actress, but if she improved i guess i wont mind. if she didnt i just wont pay attention. lol.

Yoon SoYi i dunno her skills so i'd have to watch.

Frm all the discussions, this seems like a gd one.... there's juz too much to watch rite now ~~ think I can only start tis after Heaven's Tree; in the meantime, thx to all for uploading the episodes ~ ;) Gotta make space on the PC already ~

Wow...we can really feel the power of Goong now...hehe...

But at least Goodbye Solo is still doing better than poor Heaven's Tree :)

All three dramas are showing on the same days...same time slots...luckily we can watch all three...hehe...so I guess we have nothing to complain about...hehe...

I haven't watch episode 2 yet...but looking at the preview...it seems interesting...hehe...

I hope someone can do a short summary for us...

Mily told me her team will be working on the subtitles for this series so that's great news for us.

Saying hi to sPark*...do you remember our MISA days...hehe... :)

About episode 1...I didn't really understand the last part of the episode...hehe...hope someone can help explain to me the reason behind CJM's interesting reaction...hehe...

Wow...I couldn't recognize CJM at first when he had that wig on...hehe...He looks so different...

From the preview...it seems like his character & YSY were classmates...when they were younger...hehe...

and he was definitely a trouble maker.

Guest yeohweping

The doctor guy is Min Ho's brother but I think they must have had a big fight in his family (probably because of the motorcycle accident and his independent spirit) and either got kicked out or left on his own.

Actually, he left on his own.. Partly because of the accident..

(basing on my limited korean) Min Ho found out that his brother's Blood Group (A) is different from his and thus they must not be real brothers. ( Actually, they are half-brothers, their dad married Min Ho's mom, bringing Min Ho's brother into the family)

Guest Pyoungsang

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that part ... he finds out that his blood type isn't be like the rest of his family.

About episode 1...I didn't really understand the last part of the episode...hehe...hope someone can help explain to me the reason behind CJM's interesting reaction...hehe...

Kim Min Hee basically dared him to prove his love for him by telling him to make love to her if he really loves her. He replied that since he is a man he is willing to ablige. She gets distressed because he calls her bluff.

hah I saw CJM in X-man too. I thought he was good looking guy. hahah And Fashion 70, haven't watch this drama but I seen the preview and woah he is a hot guy.

ahha So I want to watch this drama. Umm, hope this drama will do a good job on the script.

Archived