Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

Guest hye091

Just sharing random talk about KJH and SYR's wardrobe

He is so handsome in the white tuxedo...But somehow I don't like the pants..There is something weird about it..I am not a fashion expert but it is just something that catch my eyes..it's probably the length..It's not long enough(?) and it looks like KJH didn't wear socks as well.. :blink:

SYR's dress looks OK but ..Is it only me who think that her make up is somehow a bit too pale..and also she should have a better hairdo?

What a coincidence that both HJM and SYR who accompany KJH in different awards ceremony wore white...

Also, Han Ye Seul was his co- star in Nonstop 4...It must be kind of reunion...

Yes!! KJH looks great in that white tuxedo!! :w00t: but i kinda think his shoes doesnt really match his suit..it is kinda weird.. :mellow: SYR dress to me is ok too! i didnt like the drawings on her dress like sophia does! :mellow: she looks plain but pretty! :rolleyes: Yes, there is too much of coincidence!! :rolleyes:

I like very much him with short hair. Probably his pants were a little bit short. I like the Sung Yuri makeup (meanwhile I dislike the YEH make up and dress .__. terrible jewels and hair look in my opinion), but if I have to write my sincere opinion I don't like very much the YR skirt with yellow drawing.

I like more the HJM dress at the KBS award, it was a simply beautiful.

BTW they are beautiful together and our JH really handsome!

Just two banners to celebrate his award

Yes, he always looks good in any hairstyle!! i totally agrees with you that his pants is quite short.. :mellow:

Thanks for sharing the fanarts you created :) you are very fast at creating them!! :w00t: i love the 2nd one!!

emm, anyway..i didnt see HJM in any photos..did she attend the awards? :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thowysg

Yay...KJH won the Most popular actor Awards...CONGRATS!!!

So the winner for best Actor and Actress are Park Shin Yang and Yoon Eun Hye...Although KJH did not win for this category but I think that both winner are decent...

Anyway..KJH really suits short hair..Seeing his hairstyle at Baek Sang reminds me of his hairstyle in the few last episodes of BSGS..He also had a short hairstyle and it really made him looks younger..

Just sharing random talk about KJH and SYR's wardrobe

He is so handsome in the white tuxedo...But somehow I don't like the pants..There is something weird about it..I am not a fashion expert but it is just something that catch my eyes..it's probably the length..It's not long enough(?) and it looks like KJH didn't wear socks as well.. :blink:

SYR's dress looks OK but ..Is it only me who think that her make up is somehow a bit too pale..and also she should have a better hairdo?

KJH and SYR looks compatible as partners..but I maybe bias because I am a Jiji couple shippers..I somehow see that KJH-HJM off screen chemistry is still the best!!!

Anyway..as I guessed before, HJM might not attend the awards..It is somehow not a Wannie-Jomaja's night..but Gil Dong-Yi Nok's

But...It's a good thing that KJH at least brought one prize. It can be said that most of the CS fans disappointment on its low ratings was paid..The same with HGD fans..It is somehow a proof that, despite being underrated, people are actually notice KJH and his dramas..Hopefully he will get better project in the future..

What a coincidence that both HJM and SYR who accompany KJH in different awards ceremony wore white...

Also, Han Ye Seul was his co- star in Nonstop 4...It must be kind of reunion...

hi oink..i totally agree with you...need to watch the video of this to see if his chemistry is better or not with SYR....& yes...hjm & syr both his dates..both wore white... :D

hi ashlee...hye..hanjae..baby1talk..sophia..rochinipark..dadedum..jinkzz and all jihwan fans! ...being a diehard jiji fan..muz say rather disappointed that hjm is a no-show again (juz like for his birthday bash)...but then again..when i saw him seated with SYR (i stole a moment at work to check out this thread.. :) )..i knew both of them wil be getting the popularity award...hence, the absence of hjm i guess....

... totally dig his new short hairdo..he looks gorgeous!! :D & yes...i think his pants were kinda short...from the pix..he looks kinda stiff..guess during these types of events...it's kinda stressful for them... happy for him that he got the popularity award... :)

emm, anyway..i didnt see HJM in any photos..did she attend the awards? :sweatingbullets:

hi hye!i don't think HJM attended the awards... :(

Guest mandalaywith

hi :rolleyes:

Today 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards Full Version HQ Ental file upload finshed in My clubbox.

44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards Part 1-Ental file Download link

44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards Part 2-Ental file Download link

credit- http://clubbox.co.kr/mdy80

you join my clubbox,you can download file.

Vod Credit&Uplod By- mandalaywith@Han Ye Seul soompi Thread,Lee Dong Wook soompi Thread.

htm_200804241951520107000001070100-001.jpg

Guest heart2heart

YAY!!!!!!!! I heard about his win from a news blog..

and I immediately came here!

I'M SO HAPPY THAT HE WON~~~~~~~~~!!!

GREAT JOB, FANS!! ^_^

He doesn't deserve it more.

And it was like a couple award!! B)

Guest dadedum

ok i still can't get over how hot KJH looks in white and with that haircut. it suits him really well. they shoulda given him and Sung Yuri a best couple award on the spot, they were both GLOWING.

oh btw which drama is he up for best actor for? CS or HGD?

Guest thowysg

ok i still can't get over how hot KJH looks in white and with that haircut. it suits him really well. they shoulda given him and Sung Yuri a best couple award on the spot, they were both GLOWING.

oh btw which drama is he up for best actor for? CS or HGD?

hi dadedum...he was up for best actor for CS....

Guest coffeee

Congratulations KJH!!!

OMG he looks so good in white and refreshing!

And matching with SungYuri too?! That is so cute!!!

I can't help but to look at the pictures over and over again. :D <333

Guest ashleesimpson

CONGRATULATIONS to the HGD's couple

I have noticed both KJH, SYR and also JGS were in white today,hehe

Guest tangtang

CONGRATULATIONS!!

HONG JI HWAN!! ^^

*happy dance*

He looks uber hot with his white tuxedo.

I forgive him for the skinny pants. ^^

and <33333 the hair.

*still drooling over the pictures*

Guest sophia76

thanks a lot dadedum, I saw you in withTG cafe and I'm surfin in the Photo section too.

Many new messages! ^__^

Guest jusagirl

YAY!! HE WON!! IM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR HIM!! HE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY DASHING IN WHITE :blush: mee thinks i've officially turned into a giddy fan girl

good morning everyone...Sophia, thanks for the banners....thowyg, unable to view the pics you posted, looks like they were removed or deleted.

popularity awards cut of 44th Baeksang Arts Awards:

credit: Annie

more pics:

th_y5yr1.jpg th_y4zl5.jpg th_y39hl0.jpg

th_y35sr5.jpg th_y31nx8.jpg th_y30pn5.jpg

th_y27dv0.jpg th_y15su3.jpg th_d2kw3.jpg

th_d1cd9.jpg

credit: ICFINKL, Yahoo Korea, as labeled

thanks to Annie for finding the pics

Hello all,

I've dissappeared from Soompi society age ago. But of course I remember today is BaekSang award. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm so happy with the Hong couple. CONGRATULATIONS KANG JI HWAN. He looks uber smart and handsome, totally hot in white tux. Looking his fresh image here, want to give up my busy life and chase after him everywhere. :lol:

SYR and JGS were also in white. Love them.

I'm really impressed with our first page. Thanks so much everyone in KJH thread, especially Loving_D, Sophia, Dariav, Hye091 and my dearest Jinkz, jub jub jub :D

And we are at page 146 now, happy dance. Group huge to all.

Cant wait for the new project from Kang Ji Hwan, is it a movie with So Ji Sub? KJH, keeps going on. Love him so much.

Guest laiyiwen

Congrats to Kang Ji Hwan & Sung Yuri for winning the Popularity Award :w00t:

Happy for him :D trulyy deserving ^^

They make a lovely couple :wub:

Guest bluenitesky

wow i havent' been here for awhile but i saw that KJH and SYR won popular award so i just want to step in and congratz him ^^ and our group, all 3 of them were wearing white and they look stunning =]

Archived