Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

Guest hye091

Hi Jinkzz,deemei,oink,ripgal,greeny, sophia,hanjae,Amarylis, baby1talk,rochinipark,thowsyg,dariav,betchay,dadedum and more!! B)

Jinkzz, thanks for sharing so many video links!! :w00t: will update it to the multimedia page asap! :)

betchay, very cute gifs, thanks for sharing :)

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dadedum

Hi Sophia...i know he looks really good in white...but then again, he looks good in almost any colors.

yep, his wardrobe in capital scandal is :wub:. his body shape is also :wub:. everything about him is :wub:. hahaha.. and my adulation is so spam.. hi everyone!

Guest acemaverick

the en subs were done by KBS world.

withs2 will be transcribing the KBS world subs. so that the ppl that have the special dled can watch it on their comp.

Guest thowysg

yep, his wardrobe in capital scandal is :wub:. his body shape is also :wub:. everything about him is :wub:. hahaha.. and my adulation is so spam.. hi everyone!

hi dadedum..love your comments as usual.... :D

hi hye..hanjae..ashlee...jinkz...baby1talk...jinkz....sophia...dariav....& all jihwan fans...

Guest sophia76

From withTG I read that probably JH is in Japan for some days to shoot an advertising. If I get more news I will write here :P

hi Sophia...hehehe...i was just in Baidu and found a pic with the heading that mentions the advertisement but no details

that's him in brown jacket and blue cap, right?

credit Baidu

b59f9418ce6f8984b3093adfj6.jpg

hi hye..hanjae..ashlee...ripgal...baby1talk...dariav..thowysg....& all jihwan fans

the following looks like KJH's speech on Host and Guest:

Ji Hwan's stage greeting speech on 11.17.06 in Seoul

This is so fantistic moment...

这是个多令人难以相信的时刻啊。。。

We gave first preview at smaller place than here just for our families.

第一次的预映是在一个比这小的地方而且是只给我们的家属看的。

I never thought we could get the chance to show it to the movie audiences .

我从来没想过我们会有机会把它展现给电影观众们。

Without anticipation, it won the prize many worldwide film festival

没有期待,而它却在全球各地的电影节中频频得奖。

and finally we can get the opportunity to show it to the audience.

而最后我们能有机会将这部片与观众见面。

It is really meaningful for me as an actor.

作为一个演员的我来说这真的是非常有意义。

When I was shooting it- it was winter, very very cold. .

当我在拍摄这部片时,当时是非常非常冷的冬天。

After I shoot it I could remember just three.

拍完这部片后, 我只记住了三件事。

Coldness and hunger .(L.O.L).

冷和饥饿。 (一片笑声)

I had to make no N.G....

还有就是我不能有任何N.G...

such like.... film price..

由于。。。。电影的制片费用。。

I had to save film I couldn't make N.G.(L.O.L)

我必须要省片子,不能有N.G (又是一片笑声)

It was such work to me. I never imagined it came back such bright light .

对我来说就是这样的工作。 我从来没有想象到会是这么好的结果。

As It is such work to me, Ladies and gentlemen,

对我来说是这样的一个作品,女士们和先生们,

I hope you could enjoy it after this interview. .

我希望你们在这个访谈结束后能好好欣赏这部影片。

And now I'll pass my mike to Mr.shin our p.d .

现在我将把麦克风传给我们的导演申先生。

Author: we4kjh

Credit: Baidu

Guest sophia76

Thanks dear jink!! I know we4jh, she is a very big KJH fan, I often chat a lot with her. Thanks for reposting her translation.

About the pic, ahah! That could be any person...

I thought he could be the man with white jacket but really it is too hazy pic to recognize him. Waiting for more news^^

(useless thought: I was in Seoul in November 2006, just some days before the premiere of the movie with his speech I come back to Italy .__.)

Thanks dear jink!! I know we4jh, she is a very big KJH fan, I often chat a lot with her. Thanks for reposting her translation.

About the pic, ahah! That could be any person...

I thought he could be the man with white jacket but really it is too hazy pic to recognize him. Waiting for more news^^

(useless thought: I was in Seoul in November 2006, just some days before the premiere of the movie with his speech I come back to Italy .__.)

Sophia...youre welcome...you have a point , that could be some random man on the street but there is someting in the way that guy walks/ stands...looks similar to Ji Hwan's...hehehe

viewimagephpidkangjhno2bx4.jpg

viewimagephpidkangjhno2pb3.jpg

viewimagephpidkangjhno2jf2.jpg

credit dc kjh

Guest baby1talk

Yeah, I second that...he and HES do look cute together. Look like they had a good laugh while rehearsing for the award (pictures Jink posted above). :D

From withTG I read that probably JH is in Japan for some days to shoot an advertising. If I get more news I will write here :P

Heheh, thanks Sofia for the update. KJH always keeps himself busy. :)

Hi everyone, I've been busy, so couldn't drop by until now. :D

Guest yangpa

Hello guys!

Do you mind if i join you all? :P

Have been a silent reader here for quite some time, finally decided to make my presence known, haha. You guys really did a great job on posting his pictures, interviews and other stuffs. Nice first post too! :D

P.S. I am from Singapore too! Nice to see so many Singaporeans around :D

Guest sophia76

Welcome here yangpa!

Glad you decide to write here!! Nice to meet you, I'm Sophia from Italy ^___^

I would see the Jihwan photo at Paek-sang more and more...he looks wonderful!!

Guest baby1talk

Big hi to yangpa. Welcome to the warm and loving house of KJH. :) I'm glad you've decided to post here, feel free to post more often in the future. :D I know, there is a quite a large number of Singaporeans here who adore KJH.

Hi there Sofia (I see you're browsing in this thread now), Jink, Hye, Hanjae, Ripgal, Thowysg, Deemei, Dadedum, Ashlee, Dariav, acemaverick, and other KJH's lovers including the silent readers. :) Have a great day everyone.

Didn't realised KJH also looked good with Han Yeh Seul..

I'd love to see them collaborate in future..hehehe...

News clips of KJH and SJS's collab

http://qtv.freechal.com/Movie/QTVMovieView.asp?docid=766411 (about SJS and KJH being cast in movie)

http://search.pandora.tv/frame/outSearch.h...%B5%C8%AD%B4%D9

ripgal..thanks for the video links...me, too...would love to see a Han Ye Seul - Kang Ji Hwan collaboration in the future.

Hello guys!

Do you mind if i join you all? :P

Have been a silent reader here for quite some time, finally decided to make my presence known, haha. You guys really did a great job on posting his pictures, interviews and other stuffs. Nice first post too! :D

Yangpa...welcome to kjh thread...we're happy to have you .

hello Sophia, baby1talk

Guest hye091

Hi everyone!!! :rolleyes:

Jinkzz, Thanks for posting the article with translation as well as the gifs :)

ripgal, thanks for posting the articles of his movie!

yangpa, welcomed to ji hwan thread :) feel free to post anything about him! :)

Guest sophia76

Didn't realised KJH also looked good with Han Yeh Seul..

I'd love to see them collaborate in future..hehehe...

News clips of KJH and SJS's collab

http://qtv.freechal.com/Movie/QTVMovieView.asp?docid=766411 (about SJS and KJH being cast in movie)

http://search.pandora.tv/frame/outSearch.h...%B5%C8%AD%B4%D9

credits: Movie is Movie thread

Thanks dear ripgal!

I'm at office now ant the second link does not work. Is it possible or it is the bad connection I have here?

Guest acemaverick

oww, we singapore ppl should meet up someday over dinner and drool over KJH this and that. how great he is and his dramas and movies.

is his new movie gonna be shown here? i hope it'll get some sound publicity here.

we shd meet up to watch the movie haha. ;)

Guest yangpa

Thanks for the warm welcome friends! (don't mind if i call you all friends, do you? :P)

oww, we singapore ppl should meet up someday over dinner and drool over KJH this and that. how great he is and his dramas and movies.

is his new movie gonna be shown here? i hope it'll get some sound publicity here.

we shd meet up to watch the movie haha. ;)

Regarding your suggestion...YAY! I think we should do that :D, although you guys are still not familiar with me, haha :sweatingbullets:

And i really hope his movie is going to be shown here! *cross fingers* (Though i think it's pretty early for that...but still, never to early to make a wish!)

Archived