NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest Ginoizzle

^Oh....haha... aint gonna ever happen anytime soon thats for sure

And sixers aint gonna get blown outta the water mayn....they gonna do good this year! hopefully! im pullin for em lolz

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gjak1117

^Oh....haha... aint gonna ever happen anytime soon thats for sure

And sixers aint gonna get blown outta the water mayn....they gonna do good this year! hopefully! im pullin for em lolz

too many power houses for the sixers too be too good. pacers pistons cavs nets... and that's only eastern conf. bulls and knicks will give them a run for their money too i think.

Guest Ginoizzle

I never said Philly would make it far....or even past the 2nd round or maybe even the first....

Im just saying therr gonna do good

Guest EYJAYJAY

lol well hopefully with cassell and sprewell gone.. and the addition of jaric and that new draft pick can get them back on track.

Guest gjak1117

heh even if they do get back on track it'll be a long time until KG gets a ring... unless they pull off some blockbuster trade or something...

Guest gjak1117

and he paid the price. no pun intended. San antonio's trouncing Miami at the moment, 48-32 w/5mins left in the 1st half

Cavs and wizards are pretty evenly matched right now 64-63 cleveland in teh 3rd quarter

then again, this is preseason.

Guest gjak1117

haha ok cleveland's whipping washington now 114-93 with a minute left.

SA 82 Mia 74 at the end of the third.

*edit*

Cleveland won 116-94 in Washington

Miami Won 103-101 in San Antonio

Guest Divine Hand

The Wizards beat people by outscoring them. Once they cooled off, Cleveland went off. I'm not shocked Clevleand won because I consider this year's Cavaliers squad as the better team.

Archived