WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

Minah from Girls Day is my crush. Shes like so charismatic, confident, daring, and knows how to be very feminine at times.
If I was a lady my crush would be Sunggyu from infinite. Like he is really chill and I can sense that when he bonds with someone he truly can be a great caring person. Plus his singing voice makes my day haha. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

boa for me! i loved all her music! Still love her btw!

The one, the only, Ji Sung. Yeah, yeah he's married to the beautiful Lee Bo Yung, and he has a kid, and he's younger, and probably doesn't speak English and my Korean sucks. Oh and I'm happily married

YOON EUN HYE

damn this is hard.  I don't exactly remember my first cause my fav would change every few months and its been a long time, plus i have bad memory.  Could've been any of these  SES-bada, lee jung hyun, finkl- sung yuri. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest numblp

PARK SHIN HYE THE NAME WAS SAME WITH MY FAV. BAND LINKIN PARK, I FOUND PARK SHIN HYE CZ MY FAV. BAND MADE CHARITY IN HAITI AFRIKA ACCIDENTLY I FOUND ANOTHER PARK WHO MADE CHARITY TOO SO WALAH FROM THERE I STARTING SEARCHING HER ACTIVITY.