Quantcast
Guest Mademoisella

WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

Jang Keun Suk. I saw him as Taekyung in You're Beautiful and the rest is history. I'd watched Goong before and although I loved it, I didn't crush on any of the characters.

My first crush korean actor was: Lee byung hun ( All in drama) back then he was similiar with my first crush in high school. Lol

for me is Lee Jong Suk, because after watch school late I download all of his project..

Interesting ! 

9 years back ?! ... mmmmm I think it would be princess hours lead actor Ji Hoon ! 

and an idol is Teuki Oppa :wub:

I'd always liked KDramas as a kid, but never crushed on anyone until my discovery of Shinhwa in early 2008. 

Lee Min Woo was my very first ever Korean celeb crush.  Now it's his bro Junjin.:wub:

Super Junior Donghae. I have been a fan of him since I first got into K Pop 5 years ago. I like him for a lot of reasons, but mainly because he is sweet to his fans and the other members. Not to mention very good looking

by voice: Jaejoong (heard him first time on the radio and I fell in love with his voice before I even see his visual)

by appearance: Kim Hyun Joong (yes, I had a terrible crush towards of Yoon Ji Hoo)

From my absolute first drama, Jang Geun Suk... I found him to be pretty darn attractive. Now I feel he's not really my type (looks-wise) ahah.