Quantcast
Guest Mademoisella

WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

Guest amoresan23

first Korean Drama  I ever watch is Autumn in My Heart so it probably was  Won Bin:P..then  BYJ...but when I watch Boys Over Flower forgot all of them and even up to now my Ultimate crush and love Ji Hoo sunbae  Kim Hyun Joong. :wub:

Song Seung Hoon and Won Bin from Autumn in my Heart

Now I can't stand to look at Song Seung Hoon. But Won Bin will always have a special place in my heart lol.

KIM JAEJOONG M8 OOOOMFG (ESP. WHEN HE HAS BLONDE HAIR HE MY BAEEEEE) . my friend who was trying to get me into kpop at the time first showed me super junior and miserably failed, but then she showed me jaejoong and that's when i first fell into the pit but, after a while i got sick of the kpop scene when dbsk broke up . xD"

HOWEVER i had a phrase of watching kdrama's for a bit and then coz of song joongki i got into running man...and then from there on yoo jae suk and his variety shows actually i think involuntarily got me back into the whole k-scene . xD" though now i'm just into k variety and indie + hiphop stuff haha .

I think mine were Chun Jung Myung (What’s Up, Fox) and Hwanhee from Fly to the Sky (before plastic surgery). 

Funny I never crushed on “big stars” then like Rain, Kwon Sang Woo and the Winter Sonata guy.

For females : Song Hye Gyo in Full House. I started searching for images, bio, etc. 

For the men :  I liked Rain, Hyun Bin (he was fresh and gorgeous in MNIKSS)... but the one I turned full stalker mode for is Kim Hyun Joong. 

Now, it's Song Joong Ki. :wub:

• Like 1