Quantcast

WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

boa for me! i loved all her music! Still love her btw!

The one, the only, Ji Sung. Yeah, yeah he's married to the beautiful Lee Bo Yung, and he has a kid, and he's younger, and probably doesn't speak English and my Korean sucks. Oh and I'm happily married

YOON EUN HYE

Guest teacoast

KIM JAEJOONG M8 OOOOMFG (ESP. WHEN HE HAS BLONDE HAIR HE MY BAEEEEE) . my friend who was trying to get me into kpop at the time first showed me super junior and miserably failed, but then she showed me jaejoong and that's when i first fell into the pit but, after a while i got sick of the kpop scene when dbsk broke up . xD"

HOWEVER i had a phrase of watching kdrama's for a bit and then coz of song joongki i got into running man...and then from there on yoo jae suk and his variety shows actually i think involuntarily got me back into the whole k-scene . xD" though now i'm just into k variety and indie + hiphop stuff haha .

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For females : Song Hye Gyo in Full House. I started searching for images, bio, etc. 

For the men :  I liked Rain, Hyun Bin (he was fresh and gorgeous in MNIKSS)... but the one I turned full stalker mode for is Kim Hyun Joong. 

Now, it's Song Joong Ki. :wub:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...