Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

^it's there self title album i dink...i'm about 80% sure

man swi.t was a good grl group...i still dunno wat habben to dem. i heard dere was a disbute but iono can anyone fill me in?

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cee Peeh

Is Eun ju still with YG? Someone in this thread said there is only one member that rolls with them now. If sooo...she should drop a solo or joint album with someone. She's banging!

-------------------------------

Okay I just checked a couple of posts back and jjth said she is with them. YES!

THANK YOU SIR

Guest jess1tym4life

Is Eun ju still with YG? Someone in this thread said there is only one member that rolls with them now. If sooo...she should drop a solo or joint album with someone. She's banging!

-------------------------------

Okay I just checked a couple of posts back and jjth said she is with them. YES!

THANK YOU SIR

Cee Peeh what is your name? i'm jess.

lee eun joo will be in a group with 1tym's Baekkyoung & 2 other members who we don't know who it is yet. She was going to release a solo album but plans changed dued to this new group. We have to wait & see how they will do.

X.O WEBSITE http://www.xo-style.com/

Does anyone know what happened to them? i was never really into them only saw their mv but when i went back to find more info on them they are no longer with yg..

ALBUM- VOL.1- EXTRAORDINARY

xo.jpg

MV- YOU ARE THE ONE (ft Sean's Wife Jung Hae Young)

xo2.JPG

Guest Cee Peeh

^Jess, as in a guy or a girl lol.

Anyway my first name is Christian. C. P. are my initials hence my user name.

Aye, anyone here actually sing or rap?

I heard YG holds auditions but you have to be korean :(

I'M NOT KOREAN!

^it's there self title album i dink...i'm about 80% sure

yep that's what i think too XD

gosh jinhwan was soooo damn cute in the on & on MV, lil buffoon can't get enough of him watching that video...any ideas how old that video is btw?

good that eun ju didn't release an album by herself, i think it would have been a flop oO'...anyway it'll be better this way, i guess and i'm so excited to find out the new 4 member group's name

Guest babiiecake

Jinusean, se7en & Wheesung imitating 1tym :D

ygone52bs.jpg

credit:soompi, joynews

aww isn't that cuute <3 lol

I hope Bee won't see this but MAN GD IS REALLY CUTE AND IMMA JUST HAVE TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM BEE :P lols........... just kidding..... Imma old enough to be GD mama :crazy: Dang that is sorta scary thoughts :D

Jess.......... do any of you have the link to that concert yet??? I wanna see it BADLY GIRL^^

haha a whole bunch of crazy GD fan girls now huh? lol

LOL I hope you mean YB is Teddy :] lol...

GDYB needs to come out with their album... I've waited too long!!!

yea me too .. when i heard about an album coming out .. i was spazzing out with my best-friend .. lol

heheheh :D man I miss these threads........ I miss you girls... Ya always seem to make my day and make me smiel and make me laugh and make me feel good and and and and BLAH........

PUBERTY IS THE DEVIL GIRL YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN lols..... THEY PROBABLY HAVE HAPPY TRIALS NOW :w00t: WHOOOWEEEE I WANNA SEE lols HEHEHEH LITTLE BOYZ TRUNING INTO BIG BOYZ JUST LIKE TEDDY :phew:

woah .. just woah ...

^Jess, as in a guy or a girl lol.

Anyway my first name is Christian. C. P. are my initials hence my user name.

Aye, anyone here actually sing or rap?

I heard YG holds auditions but you have to be korean :(

I'M NOT KOREAN!

I've been trying the whole singing thing but i'm not korean either .. too young for it too anyway .. plus i'm usually singing in chinese .. my korean is as good that's why .. grr

gosh jinhwan was soooo damn cute in the on & on MV, lil buffoon can't get enough of him watching that video...any ideas how old that video is btw?

don't know how old it is but i love jin-hwan in that video too .. he's soo cuute there .. i love his hair ^_^ .. actually i love how he looked there over-all! lol

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

that XO video was sOOo sad! TT^TT i wonder what habben to dem =P

all i heard about dem was dey were in yg and like not much pplz like them? i dink and like so dey jus stop making music...iono dat wat i heard =P

Guest sweetddalki

SWI.T- ON AND ON... OHEMMGEE!!!!!!!

Best song ever... Makes me want a NamjaChingOo like Jinhwan in the video lol... Anywhoo. I want to be added to the list...

JACKIEcakes- JACKIE :]

Haha...

Guest 177z_Aym

She's had it since she was with swi.t so i guess she had for a long time now, yg is known for tattoos even se7en went to get one..

There's not much of their perf, they are the only ones i don't have much on besides their mv

SWI.T

swi.talbum.jpg

ALBUM SWI.T VOL.1-u know i still don't know the name of this album :blink:

MV

Swi.t ft Yanggoon- I'll be there

swi.tmv.JPG

Swi.t ft Jinhwan- On & On

jinhwan16.jpg

Swi.t ft Jinu- Everybody get down

swi.tmv1.JPG

gahh they're soo pwerddy[jealous].....i wish they can make a comeback album again but...i highly doubt it that its going to be a hit...unlike the old days...their fans are soo crazy and now its just ehh

yes... and I really like on and on mv...

it end with .. " to be continued .. "

but I don't see any part after that ..

did it still have another part of this mv ?

Be happy to see sean getting marry ~ soon ^^

Guest jess1tym4life

yes... and I really like on and on mv...

it end with .. " to be continued .. "

but I don't see any part after that ..

did it still have another part of this mv ?

Be happy to see sean getting marry ~ soon ^^

The mv continues from Wheesung's mv I Stil love you..it bascially from what i understand from the mv is that the old boyfriend i guess wanted her back, but she gave him the ring back & called up Jinhwan crying etc..At the end Jinhwan & her got married. Jinhwan was only in the mv until the last min..this mv was just going back when they that girl & her ex boyfriend were still together & why he broke up with her etc..

mv2.JPG

got another pic of Jinu and his wife ~

jinu_wife.jpg

credit : koreanstorm

The mv continues from Wheesung's mv I Stil love you..it bascially from what i understand from the mv is that the old boyfriend i guess wanted her back, but she gave him the ring back & called up Jinhwan crying etc..At the end Jinhwan & her got married. Jinhwan was only in the mv until the last min..this mv was just going back when they that girl & her ex boyfriend were still together & why he broke up with her etc..

mv2.JPG

wow... thank you so much ..

I didn't know about that before ..

also .. I don't think that I have watched this mv ..

do u have link ?

Guest ygchixzta1177

Jinu and his wife are soo cute together!

I never got a chance to see wheesungs mv.. but jihnwan looks good in those caps!

mv2.JPG

I didn't know about this video ... :o

Archived