Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

Guest mango.baby

i LOVE YG Family.

i always thought that if i wanted to get signed to a company, i'd want it to be YG.

they seem so...laidback and fun-loving..

like the atmosphere is so comfortable..

especially compared to SM which seems like it's running bootcamp instead of an entertainment company.

PS: se7en's adorable and i think lexy's awesome.

teddy's freaking hot too =]

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 177z_Aym

Man!

Honestly, YG is the ONLY entertainment where i LOVE EVERYBODY!!!

And stupid me.. i just barely found out what YG stood for after watching 1Tym's "Hot" on TV.... *loco*

me too ^__^ i never knew them b4 until i met 1tym and i was searching through their website and i kinda heard jinusean's song tell me and the rest was history :D....love love yg ohh and also mboat

Guest miranduh

WE CAN? WOOOO =D

those are some nice pictures you put on the introduction!!! =DDD i can't wait for the release of GD/YBTAEKWON and the other boys ^0^~!!

and i would have never known they only had three cds out..i guess i had them all =x and to think i kept looking for them!

and i have to agree YG is the only company that i like every single person that has came out! except for one band which i have never heard of yet. =P

so anyway i remember the first time saw them *______* YMCA! to this day its still one of my favourite MVs!!!!

Guest GDlovesBEE

LOL

OOHHHH FINALLY!!!!

be back wit gdyb pics!

From what i read two of swi.t's member had personal problems & went back to their family, so that's why they left the group. The only swi.t member is Lee Eun Joo who will be teaming up with our 1tym Baekkyoung with 2 other artists to form a group.

Lexy-D.O.B: 03rd May 1979 so is is older than me by 5 months, so she's 26yrs.

Cher i don't know why Taebin's part was cut out, they also didn't show sean doing the role play.. <_<

OMFG jess u are old..... :blink:

PERRY's from GUAM?!?!?!

He's from OAKLAND, CA!!! Well that's what I know of...

Anywho!

YAY! A YG Thread <3

I love YG!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone audition for YG yet?!?!

I can't wait till GDYB releases their album <3 2006 :] wOot They better not postpone it!!! YeongBae is mine!!! No one even look at him, got it? ;]

1TYM will be back in 3 years! I can't wait :] JINHWAN AJAJA FIGHTING!!

Okay I'm in class... later...

LOL where guam?? and btw, you cn have taekwon. GD IS MINES!

Honestly, YG is the ONLY entertainment where i LOVE EVERYBODY!!!

yepppp

Guest YEHJIN.

ooooo

YG FAMILY, my loves<3

i hope GDYB sends out their album soon... they're both so talented ^^ heard 2-3 more people are going to join?

haha i remember over the summer when i first disovered them i was searching hi and lo for the yg fam- why be normal cd... and even my friends in korea helped me look for it.. they said it was hard, too! `cause it's old..

hha but i'm happy with it.

go YG FAMILY ^^v

Guest Cee Peeh

YG needs to hire me so I can form a duo group with Lexy...

I was watching some old videos of her last night...good lord, she's underated...

Oh my...how come I never noticed this thread till today??? :o

YG rocks my socks! Everybody and yes, I mean everybody in the "family" is talented in their own ways! Se7en, of course, being my favorite...he is actually my favorite K-singer too. :blush: A reminder: Korean album will drop on 1/31/2006 for all oversea's fans (yesasia.com).

But yeah, I just recently got my hands on SoulStar's album (not sure whether or not it is the old or new one) and I love it!!! The more reason for me to love YG!

-ida

Guest jess1tym4life

But yeah, I just recently got my hands on SoulStar's album (not sure whether or not it is the old or new one) and I love it!!! The more reason for me to love YG!

-ida

soustar1.JPG

If it Soulstar- Vol.1-only one for me than it's old that came out last year 01 Jun 05, the new one will be coming out soon, no set date yet.

soulstar9.JPG

sharing some yg pics because i lovee em <33

<333YG.

imageshack resized em :(

Thanks for the pics u know i don't really have much yg group pics..with imageready when u uploaded choose resize pics- optimize without resizing..cause now u get options to which u want the pics to upload..

yg one concert

1tym

ygone37pd.jpg

Se7en imitating stonyskunk..

ygone12ft.jpg

Jinusean, se7en & Wheesung imitating 1tym :D

ygone52bs.jpg

Big mama, Gummy & Lexy

ygone49yy.jpg

credit:soompi, joynews

GD is really cute

I hope Bee won't see this but MAN GD IS REALLY CUTE AND IMMA JUST HAVE TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM BEE :P lols........... just kidding..... Imma old enough to be GD mama :crazy: Dang that is sorta scary thoughts :D

Jess.......... do any of you have the link to that concert yet??? I wanna see it BADLY GIRL^^

Guest jess1tym4life

Jess.......... do any of you have the link to that concert yet??? I wanna see it BADLY GIRL^^

The concert is not usually released in public, if it was only korean people will be able to see it since all korean site needs those korean id number thing.. if fans really wants it go to yg website & make a request like many fans has to release it on dvd since many fans has already requested it they have too or else i would be so sad. :tears:

just downloaded Swi.t- I'll be there HQ mv

swi.tmv.JPG

The concert is not usually released in public, if it was only korean people will be able to see it since all korean site needs those korean id number thing.. if fans really wants it go to yg website & make a request like many fans has to release it on dvd since many fans has already requested it they have too or else i would be so sad. :tears:

just downloaded Swi.t- I'll be there HQ mv

swi.tmv.JPG

Awwww that suck big time :( I just got my GOD DVD the other day... I order it from yesasia.com.... Im on my way to the YG FAMILY site to PUT IN MY PETITION FOR 1TYM TORE CONCERT JUST LIKE THE ONE GOD CAME OUT WITH :)

Archived