• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iSayOink

hontoni arigatou for all those translations, kuchiki byakuya! X3

Its nice to look back at the MARS days, lol~~ :D

The thing about beers was funny!!! zz's so cute. heck, everyone is! lol XD

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

is it just me or does vic look different in MARS

well his hair's longer lol (courtesy of ahir extensions), he's older, and uhmm... he did work out just for that series ^_^

Guest TrainDriver

nah just the way his face looks. could be age but then in other photos, out of mars and after mars, he looks similar to his F4 days.

Guest iSayOink

nah just the way his face looks. could be age but then in other photos, out of mars and after mars, he looks similar to his F4 days.

yeah, i think he looks better back in the MG days tho. But he still looks cute. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest jasminec

ahh...

i just started watching this drama and i really love the soundtrack

does anyone have links to the songs?

Guest iSayOink

ahh...

i just started watching this drama and i really love the soundtrack

does anyone have links to the songs?

yup, here ya go! =)

Ling

Shuo Ai Wo (Say You Love Me)

Rang Wo Ai Ni (Let Me Love You)

The Hardest Note

Ming Tian (Tomorrow)

These are all the songs I have right now. I can look up more if you want. I actually have the soundtrack but something's wrong with my computer so i wasn't able to rip the songs out and upload them.

oh and if any of the links don't work, lemme know. I don't think i'm supposed to even post these download links here at all... lol, oh well

Oh and did someone said they wanted Mars with eng subs? i just happened to come across this:

Mars ep.1-12

Guest kaylah^18

the story plot was really deep and totally dark, after awhile especially in the nearing end i honestly zoned out and grew bored,,,the actors improved though. i loved barbie's acting

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ShadyzLady

is it possible for you to upload these songs again?

even if its just the first (LING) and third (LET ME LOVE YOU) song only..

or if u guys know a site where i can d/l them.. just post it here.

i'd really wanna have it! PLEASE!!!

as much as i like zaizai, this drama was so dissapointing :(.. it was neither funny or touching. and everything was predictable.. i couldnt even finish it

i think im the only one here who didnt enjoy it -_-

as much as i like zaizai, this drama was so dissapointing :(.. it was neither funny or touching. and everything was predictable.. i couldnt even finish it

i think im the only one here who didnt enjoy it -_-

I didn't like it either. The first 4 episodes were ok. Then it became really stupid and makes no sense. His acting....wasn't that great either.

Guest soutsada7

wahh, this was and still remains my ultimatley fav drama of all-time!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: I love Chen Ling and all the complexities that his character bring into the drama and how his rough exterior was balanced and softened by Qui Luo's love....gahh, they make such an explosive couple on screen and out of screen :wub: I just love how this drama made me reflect upon life's values and especially the element of existentialism that play a subtle, yet profound role in the drama :sweatingbullets: haha, just realized that I'm blabbering in my excitement...sorry guys :sweatingbullets:

is it possible for you to upload these songs again?

even if its just the first (LING) and third (LET ME LOVE YOU) song only..

or if u guys know a site where i can d/l them.. just post it here.

i'd really wanna have it! PLEASE!!!

sure, I don't mind uploading these as soon as I finish uploading DBY :D

Archived