Mars

Guest hecate

Guest someday4_2

I was downloading the episodes from solid07.. but the forums down

I can try uploading 1 to 5 for you on rapidshare or yousendit. Quality is not so great but you can still see things somewhat clearly and there are english subs. However the episodes after that (till 18 I think) are over 300 mb files, and require media classic player lol

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started watching it recently. Vic Zhou's acting really has improved a lot since Meteor Garden : D and he looks awesome riding a motorbike : D!

Ling is probably my favourite character so far, even though I think I have a better understanding of Barbie's character.

• 1 month later...
Guest nanna

I watched this drama some time ago, with chinese subs and I am not chinese xDDD. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can download the raws files or hardsubbed, on clubbox? Thanks in advance. I might have to resort to torrents. damn xD

Guest x0gurlo7x

Oh god I heard Jai Jai and Dai S are getting marry. ><

:o omg for realz!!! r u for sure where did u find it at??? cause i really wanna knoe!!!!

i expected something bad to happen. because it seemed to good to be true, you know? than when he got stabbed, i was like "I KNEW IT!!!" but then i looked at the time left, and they couldn't possibly make the girl forget his death so quickly, so of course he's going to come back to her side. the Sheng part was distracting though, but yeah..

i think i watch to much dramas. :sweatingbullets:

YEAH. he's acting is good. but his character is sooo creepy. he scared me, every time he show up, i'm like "uh oh". when he stabbed Vic, THREE TIMES!! i was like damn... his eyes were so serious. very IN character... which is kinda freaky somehow.

omg i know.... that tong dao dude is so scary!!! lol

Aaawwww... that's hurt. As Vic's fan (though you have your right opinion too) that remarks really hurt me. :tears: I think Vic's acting skill is more mature regarding to MG. I can feel his feeling in this drama.

Btw, you got one thing right though. Da S really talk A LOT all of a sudden. ;)

i think that vic's acting really improvedsince meteor garden....i can tell the difference of his acting in mars compared to meteor garden!! plus i think that his acting is going to be even better in silence!!! omg can't wait to see it!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest strawberrynkiwi

I don't like Barbie. I just don't like her acting even from MG. I have been hesitant to watch this, but the story kind of interested me and a couple of my friends recommanded it. So I tried it out today. I am on episode 5. ZAI ZAI is so cool looking, even with his long hair. I don't like barbie. Her head shape it just weird. I hope she doesn't keep tying her hair in a pony tail. The story is good so far, some parts are a little boring, like most drama. Its enough to keep me interested. I saw some of the scene in the opening song. I know I need to finish the series. I need to get to those cute scenes. Plus Zai Zai's character reminded me why I had a one week obsession over him when F4 first came out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest soonjap

Does anyone have the MARS OST in either wma., mp3 or .asf version and NOT .rar? I have been going absolutely nuts trying to find this OST and to NO avail. And of course, Yesasia.com has run out of it and they don't know when they'll have it in stock again. Just ordered the series, though. I'm not even Chinese nor do I speak it but I loooove the music, especially the title song. Amazing! If anyone has it, can they PM me? I would be so in your debt! Perhaps we can trade uploads? I have quite a few Korean albums/OSTs myself. I would be much obliged! Thanks!

Guest soutsada7

^^I have the whole OST, but I'm kinda busy right now with uploading and subbing stuff, so I'll try to upload the songs as soon as I can for you. For an rar file, you just need winrar to unzip the songs...

Guest soonjap

^^I have the whole OST, but I'm kinda busy right now with uploading and subbing stuff, so I'll try to upload the songs as soon as I can for you. For an rar file, you just need winrar to unzip the songs...

Thanks! Let me know if there is a Korean artist album or drama OST you're looking for and I can upload those for you as well. By the way, where can I get winrar or download the program? Sorry...I've never used it before...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sunshine4ever

please help...does anyone have the OST in mp3 version? i'm currently rewatching this series and i realize i don't have the ost...i really want to hear the sub song that vic and barbie sing..if anyone could please upload it? thanks

*edit* nevermind i found the OST !!! :lol:

Frankly, I think this drama is a little be too overrated in my opinion.From what I hear, it was great, so I decided to buy it, then when I watched it about a month ago. Don't get me wrong, the story was great, the characters were great....but it was just too draggy.....ahhh, everytime vic and barbie talked to each other, their voices sounded to sad, and all, no chemistry...I just had to watch it because I wanted to know how it ended.

• 1 month later...
Guest sunshine4ever

i have a question, there's a scene that ling kissed qi luo but she was so scared in that scene..i forgot what scene, but now i want to watch it again..in that scene she asked him if he wanted to eat something after he was kissing her, but he was like he wanted to eat her lol...i thought that scene was funny and cute, i want to rewatch, but i forgot what episode, does anyone know which episode it was? if you do, please let me know..thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sunshine4ever

any one know where I could get this drama NO hardsub in HQ. It could be in anythings. ex: CB or other

I tried to look around for different version with no hardsubbed, but nope, no where to be found. Perhaps, you can try buying the DVD versions, which I recommend if you like this series so much. I'm so gonna buy it in the future. It's just a matter when since right now I'm sort of broke. :sweatingbullets:

I love this drama! I downloaded with hardsubs at first, then my mom already rented the movie in Viet -_______-;;

Anyways, my sister and I were watching and I was like hooked. My sister just left 'cause it was too "boring" for her. I just don't like Barbie though.

Guest sunshine4ever

I love this drama! I downloaded with hardsubs at first, then my mom already rented the movie in Viet -_______-;;

Anyways, my sister and I were watching and I was like hooked. My sister just left 'cause it was too "boring" for her. I just don't like Barbie though.

I watched this first in Vietnamese, but later loved the original version with English subs! Ahh, I get to hear Vic's voice, that's a bonus! :w00t: It took a while to know his voice.. :lol:

Archived