Mars

Guest hecate

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Inconnu

I just love this drama to bits... I swear, this is like my 4th time watching it and I cant get enough. The acting here is just

really great... although not perfect at some parts I still think everyone portrayed their characters well. Especially Barbie

and Vic. I find it funny how Barbie played a character so different from her own personnality and that goes with Vic as

well. Just shows you how versatile these two actor/actress are...

Alot of people say that the original manga is always better than the dramas itself... but this time I have to disagree.

And I have to say, the drama is definitely much more better compared to the manga. The manga was great as well and

its a bit humorous at the same time... the drama is actually way MORE serious compared to the manga. Personally, I think

the drama did a better job portraying the seriousness of the issues... Especially Tongdao's character... for some reason, Masao

in the manga didnt seem one bit scary... but when I watched the drama, I just get shivers when I see Tongdao... This also goes

with the love relationship with Ling and Qiluo. I think its more strongly portrayed in the drama. After reading the "bed" scene in

the manga, I have to say that the bed scene in the drama was wayyyy more romantic. The one in the manga just kinda WHAM!

Sex. While in drama, Qiluo clearly stated WHY she was willing to let Ling do it. In the manga, what I got from reading that part was

that Kira just rather wanted to have SEX with the person she loves rather than a person she doesnt... in the drama, Qiluo wanted to

do it with Ling so that he could help her erease the horrible memories. Personally, the drama's reason for the "bed scene" was more

appropriate and suitable. The manga's bed scene just didnt seem romantic and I thought the way the drama did it was so much

better. XD;; Also, the drama seems a bit MORE realistic. Excluding the fact that in drama Qiluo and Ling were in college and Kira

and Rei in the manga were in high school, everything in the drama just seemed much more mature and understandable.

These are just my opinions my ... I highly recommend the drama. The manga itself is very good as well but its wayyy more lighthearted

compared to the drama. The drama takes it up another notch and their portrayal of the characters are actually more cruel and serious

than the manga itself.

Especially Tongdao.... :mellow: Oh gosh, I keep thinking about his weird smile now, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow, it's been more than a year since anyone's replied but i must bump this because i just watched and would strongly recommand this to anyone who wants a more "serious" drama. It's got so much dark sides than the usual lovey dovey drama, theres so many layers to each character---love, jealousy, bravery, overcoming yourself, fear, haunted by past etc.

Not only is the storyline awesome but the best part imo are the characters. seriously the acting was ace in this one. and each character had so much substance. great watch!

• 4 years later...

Archived