Mars

Guest hecate

Guest iSayOink

Yeh, I watched Mars like 3 weeks ago for the fifth time (becuz two of my friends came over and i had to watch it 2 more times) and now, more friends are coming over to watch it. Tonight those two are coming again. Next friday, four more people are coming over, lol. So I, like, hafta watch it eigtht (?) times total? lol.

But i don't mind!!! I'm more than happy to see ZZ again! lol.

Yupyup, i gotta agree that ZZ's getting better and better at acting. In MG (Meteor Garden) it's like he's "just there" but since then, I've admired him already, hahaha~

Oh and OMG, I SCREAMED every time the flashbacks came, hahaha, his mom was freaky. lol. Scared me for a moment~~ Qi Luo's step dad--- eugh, hate him... but in the end, it wasn't that bad anymore, lol.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iluvfany86

Freakin! Vic is my current Chinese obsession right now. I'm actually rewatching MARS. He's so mighty fine in there. It's kinda touching in a way too. =(

Guest iSayOink

oooh!!! does anyone have Mars, the soundtrack???? if so, can u list the songs and the singers??? There's this one song i really really wanna download but i have no idea what the name is. so far i only have Rang Wo Ai Ni and Shuo Ai Wo. o, lol, and who sang Shuo Ai Wo??? wasn't it Liang Yi Zhen?? but I tried looking her up and couldn't find her at all!!!!!! did i spell it right? wat r the chinese characters of her name??

Guest tinyblueangel

1. Ling - Alan Ke You Lun

2. Rang Wo Ai Ni - Vic Zhou Yu Min & Barbie Xu Xi Yuan

3. Bai Se Lian Qu - Rara

4. The Hardest Note - Megan Lai Ya Yan

5. Shuo Ai Wo - Liang Yi Zhen

6. Ming Tian - Da Di Le Tuan

7. Wo Ke Yi - Chris You Hong Ming

rest are instrumental of above songs

There's really not much information about Liang Yi Zhen, I believe she's new and she doesn't have an album

i liked mars too...

you'll see an improved zaizai here...

but i like him with shorter hair more...

but meteor garden 1 still my fave tw series... well, haven't watched dby or prince turns to frog yet... :lol:

here's a nice mars wallie...

credit: girl of winter

11091258954299b111a12429ii.gif

haha... my mistake...

here's the real one!!

mars3pt.th.jpg >> click!!

Guest iSayOink

3. Bai Se Lian Qu - Rara

There's really not much information about Liang Yi Zhen, I believe she's new and she doesn't have an album

O i c!! THanks so much!!! XD

Wow, if Liang Yi Zhen's new then, she's pretty good at singing!!! :o

Gah, luvvv dat drama!!! i watched it again with mom today. :P

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

Oct. 12 Liberty-Times article "Zaizai didn't make it, Cai Yue Xun shouts that it's unfair"

scanned by chling of Vipower

The Chinese characters on Zaizai's picture are "再接再厲",

which means "Keep at it and become even more formidable."

20051012208201815nx.jpg

thanks to Laiou2002 of Vicpower

hehehe they are getting more pathetic...

contradicting themselves.....just to save face..

Judge: Didn't criticize ZZ's speech

Posted: October 14, 2005

ZZwas criticized by Golden Bell Award judges that his "speech didn'texpress enough?" Yesterday a judge denied. This judge said, "During thenominee selection process we didn't criticize ZZ's speech. We onlydiscussed about actors' acting skills, we won't attack anyone. Theatmosphere during the discussions were very happy, everyone was reallyreasonable."

Source: Min Sheng Bao

Translated by Amy of Faithful 4ever - http://f4ever.azn.nu Please give the proper credits when posting this elsewhere.

------

from Laiou2002 of Vicpower

There is more news about how unprofessional one of the judges was. She happened to be also the judge who had protested the loudest about the separation of TV dramas into two categories.

link to the Chinese news

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENTS1/2951402.shtml

---

Affected by Rumours, Zaizai's acting skills overlooked?

Posted: October 16, 2005

During year 94 Jin Zhong award's website for the most popular drama, as Mars, acted by Da S and Zaizai have been leading the votes. However, when the nominations were announced, they didn't get nominated before. Director Cai Yue Xuan and his wife were shouting wasted for him, unbelievable that Zaizai wasn't nominated.

Mars was edited from a Japanese manga and directed by Cai Yue Xuan. Producer, Cai Zhi Ping even invested millions to flim at Japan's Xian Tai's outdoor scenes. Mars was actually being thought as the most popular thing including the lead actor and actress , Zaizai and Da S. Drama variety shows, Director and the outside world all saw that Zaizai and Da S would walk down the red carpet together.

However, when the nomination list was announced, Mars was empty, they was not even nominated for one award. The thing that Director Cai and his wife couldn't stand was that Zaizai wasn't even nominated.

In Mars, Zaizai plays 2 roles, one who loves drawing and the other who loves racing. This, to Zaizai, who is already closed to himself and lagging is a big challenge to him. In the show, Zaizai is labelled as a walking shen zhi qi. In order to hide the soft side of him, it became hard for him to show his "wanderer" side. However, he still managed to hit the Director's request and he managed to stop the joke that everyone have been talking about these years for his wrong pronounciation of words.

Cai Yue Xuan finds that Zaizai has rather high level of acting skills in Mars, the high life spirits that he shows in the show leaves an impression. They find that everyone can don't be nominated but not Zaizai.

Source: Dong Ling News

Translated by Xiujuan of Onlyf4

FINAL RESULTS - GOLDEN BELL POLL:

epovnq.jpg

Thanks to laiou2002 of vicpower.net

-----

[10/16] Nomination of Hei Ren's show looks controversial

Oct. 16, 2005, Taiwan Apple Daily

Reported by Song Zhi Min in Taipei

Again, Golden Bell judges are not being fair! A judge from a TV station divulged a few days ago that 'Mars', adapted from a Japan manga, failed to make the nomination list by losing one vote to 'Say Yes Enterprise' because the latter is based on locally created original script. But Azio TV's 'Leng Zhi Shi Hong Pa,' a show boasted of buying Japanese copyrighted stuff, is nominated for best variety show! 'Leng Zhi Shi' host Hei Ren admitted that it indeed looked controversial.

Also nominated for best supporting actor

This year, Hei Ren has the momentum with him. He is nominated for best supporting actor for his role in Public TV's 'Zai Jian Zhong Zhen Er Cun'. 'Leng Zhi Shi' which he hosted also makes the list of best variety shows. Although the show has been terminated, he said excitingly last night that he planned to use the Golden Bell to reverse the fortune and resurrect the show.

When asked about that 'Mars' fails to be nominated because it's not based on a locally created script whereas 'Leng Zhi Shi' is nominated even though it is not an originally created show, he laughed awkwardly, "It looks controversy if using the same criterion. But the show has already been nominated, it's not appropriate for me to say anything." Rumor has it that he is not paid for hosting the show. But he strongly denied it.

'Mars' producer Angie Chai is disheartened by the unfairness. She said, "Anyway I immediately knew that the judges didn't like it because of its genre when I saw it was not nominated. But initially the public TV also wanted to air the series. That means the contents of the series are refined and exquisite. Fortunately I didn't produce the series with the intention to win awards."

English translation: laiou2002 (www.vicpower.net)

Guest iSayOink

Hmph, such judges they were! >< Bet they're old hags who only know howda admire films from the 70s. (lol, jk)

but geez, that IS unfair!! well anyways, WE know it was a GREAT drama and his acting skills were GREAT as well, lol. no matter wat those hags say, we know that on the inside, he won anyways. :D (it was like that one scene at the end of the motorcycle race, haha, remember??? Everyone cheered for him anyways. XP)

Guest malicious_

haha i'm currently watchign MARS.. sooo good.. ^____^.. at first.. it was so weird to see vic smiling so much.. cuz in mg.. he had such a emotionless face most of th etime.. and i was liek >WHOA when i started to watch MARS.. but i always get this weird feeling.. like.. WHERES JERRY!? AND KEN!? AND VANESS?! lol __ __''

3. Bai Se Lian Qu - Rara

does anyone have these? can someone possibly upload t hem and send them to me? >____<;; much appreciated<3

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

[10/18] Mars holds on to No.1 in online voting

[10/18] Mars holds on to No.1 with high votes in the online voting

The online poll for the 94th Annual Golden Bell Awards’ “Most Popular TV Series” has ended the day before yesterday. “Mars”, starring Da S and ZaiZai, leads the Guo PinChao, Luo ZhiXiang and An YiXuan starrer “The Outsiders II” by 5,000 votes. The results from the online voting will be tallied with the “Da Cheng Bao” postcards sent in by readers, and the number of total votes and the top 5 vote getters will then be announced on the 20th. The judges for the Golden Bell Awards will evaluate them and select a winner. The award will be presented on the day of the awarding ceremony on November 12.

eqe237.jpg

Source: ETTV News

【10/18/2005 ~ Taiwan Apple Daily】

Translated by grendel of www.vicpower.net

Guest 내 이름은 이진

i want to watch...i watched a couple episodes cuz my friend was crazy bout it....and i liked it a lot...is this available online?? subbed??? megaupload preferably???

-jinmi-

Guest epark1281

zazai looks like a girl.

pretty soon producers will run out of anime's to remake. That's when they'll bust out the kenshins, the dragonballs, and the full metal alchemist.

how about this for a line up

goku will be played by jay chow

zazai can be vegeta

alec tou can be piccolo

and big s can be freeza

Guest iSayOink

zazai looks like a girl.

pretty soon producers will run out of anime's to remake. That's when they'll bust out the kenshins, the dragonballs, and the full metal alchemist.

how about this for a line up

goku will be played by jay chow

zazai can be vegeta

alec tou can be piccolo

and big s can be freeza

OMG! HAHAHAHHA!!!!! *tears

True true true... lol, but i think Zai Zai should be goku, hee~ lol. =D

Archived