keke...

minwoo's soo hawt!!!! =]

Guest lenakeem

dongwannie will always have that most sincere smile

love the grp photos posted. thanks!!

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS MEE!! lol

hes also the hottest ^^-

eheh SHINHWA!!

dam im so glad my friend introduced me to FANFIX, because the one i read.. happened to be a SHINHWA one.. hehe and like yeah den i looked up shinhwa.. and listened to their songs and even though i dont understand what they're saying, u dont need to understand the words, to understand the song. <-- that dindt quite make sense. but it does to me =P like .. in their songs.. i can feel the pain, i can feel the emotions of the songs. and i can always jus look up the translations of their songs right? hahas.

anyways i'll be back later with some of my favourite pics ^^

here are some pictures.. @ random.

1128497112digiprish23ip.jpg

1128497112digiprimw19aq.jpg

1128497112digipridw26qh.jpg

200509280834265250319ev.jpg

minsungwan.jpg

dongwankim19.jpg

minwoolyingonfloor.jpg

sorry if some have already been posted.

credits to shinhwachangjo

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

MORE TO COME!!

UPLOAD ONTO YOUR OWN SERVER!!!

.. ALL CREDITS TO SHCJ!!

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH69.jpg

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH64.jpg

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH75.jpg

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH76.jpg

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH79.jpg

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH77.jpg

00596840_2.jpg

00609371_2.jpg

i love thsi pic!! WANDY!!

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH65.jpg

thanks for the pix!!!!!! ive seen these pix b4 but its good to see again!!!! :D i LUV shinhwa!!!!! sigh.... hey wat are all the suit pix for??? ive always wondered about that... it is for like a CF of wat... :S heehee

Guest MySungie89

AHH!! In Korea on KM News I saw JJ (Jin) at that photoshoot! He was modeling winter clothes in like the desert.. haha.. in the interview he was like sweating.. and stuff.. so cute! haha.. and the one with sungie wearing shades.. that's is some HOT stuff!! yeah! i have that one with all these shiny swirly effects.. ^^;;

--edit--

wtf? Minbong's getting married? I though Eric was getting married soon..? He said he wanted to marry before he turned 30.. he's like 28 now.. and has to go to the army soon.. huh.. wouldn't like ALL the Shinhwa members want to marry by now? ^^;;

Guest whiterose.

AHH!! In Korea on KM News I saw JJ (Jin) at that photoshoot! He was modeling winter clothes in like the desert.. haha.. in the interview he was like sweating.. and stuff.. so cute! haha.. and the one with sungie wearing shades.. that's is some HOT stuff!! yeah! i have that one with all these shiny swirly effects.. ^^;;

--edit--

wtf? Minbong's getting married? I though Eric was getting married soon..? He said he wanted to marry before he turned 30.. he's like 28 now.. and has to go to the army soon.. huh.. wouldn't like ALL the Shinhwa members want to marry by now? ^^;;

eric is 26 lol. and no signs of marriage yet.

Archived