[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kpoplvr

muahaha..this is AWEsome.. hehe.. hope it won't get closed... XDD ooooo!! i've been looking for that AB pic of dongwan... XDDD :P had it-got deleted. >_< buuut.. my photobucket is full and i'm too lazy to register and get a new one... or try image shack.. hehe.. and iono what happened to all the shinhwa pics in it... O__o thanks to those that ARE posting pics.

Guest MySungie89

OMGSH!! I love Shinhwa! Sungie is mah hubby! MINE! lol... ^^;;

Umm.. how do you post up pics? I never figured that out.. I want to post up some too...

OMGSH!! I love Shinhwa! Sungie is mah hubby! MINE! lol... ^^;;

Umm.. how do you post up pics? I never figured that out.. I want to post up some too...

You first have to upload the pics on some hosting sites like photobucket.com or imageshack..etc..then you just insert image in your posts...

happy posting :)

---

thanks for all the pixies! can't wait for them to regroup and peform together again..

Guest cindyzhw

all the official SHINHWA mv banners UPLOAD MYSELF do not hotlink

THE SOLVER

.jpg

USHA USHA

UshaUsha.jpg

千日幽魂

QIANRI.jpg

CHAOS

Chaos.jpg

YO!

YO.jpg

T.O.P

T.jpg

ALL YOUR DREAMS

AllYourDreams.jpg

FIRST LOVE

FirstLove.jpg

actually I'm not sure how many pictures I can post one time?? I'm always told that "Sorry, but

you have posted more images than you are allowed to" ==+++

Guest MySungie89

OMFGSH!!! Damn.. you're so good at making banners... I wish I can do that but my comp won't let me dl adobe.. it suck shiet.. --.--;;

Archived