[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaneulYah!

OMG SHINHWA JJANG!! SHINHWA CHANGJO!! NAE SARANG!! <3333~!!

Aah, Shin Hyesung is my hubby.. ^___^ Thanks for the piccies, guys!!

Listen up: I have 250+ videos of Shinhwa that I've been dying to share with people. If anyone here wants one or has any requests, I am willing to dl and to post!! Please PM me, I have nothing else to do with them!! (Besides watch them over and over, of course!)

Also...does anyone have any info on them going into the army!?? T___T

i feel that way also. i have never seen a group that was so close with each other. when i see them together, i can see how much they love each other. when they sing, i can tell that they love it n r singing their heart out. Shinhwa has been mi childhood practically. i'm happy when i see them laughing and playing around. don't kno y though. i'm envious of their lightheartness...wish that i could be that happy sometimes.

same here, they make me smile all the time. whenever they joke around, i dont feel like its for the camera. other boy band groups who act all cute and innocent, its just a facade for fans to go like "aww how cute" when in reality when the camera isnt on, they dont act like that.

bJ_01.jpg

this junjin one LMAO make me crack up, he's so funny :D

Guest whiterose.

Listen up: I have 250+ videos of Shinhwa that I've been dying to share with people. If anyone here wants one or has any requests, I am willing to dl and to post!! Please PM me, I have nothing else to do with them!! (Besides watch them over and over, of course!)

whoahh 250!one big shinhwa fann :D

Guest lenakeem

Hyesung and Junjin mite not go cause hyeusng has a bad knee and junjin has horrible vision.. as for the rest.. probaly after they finsih promoting there 8th jib n all that

BUT THESE ARE JUST RUMORS I HEARD! SO NOTHING I JUST SAID IS POSSITVE!

Guest lenakeem

MORE PICS!!!

IM GONNA SPOIL ALL OF YOU!! ^^-

n2o_1412_60664_1.jpg

1126893268personal041zo.jpg

00602022_2.jpg

00596840_2.jpg

41088bd510910.jpg

WAHH DONGWAN TAKE IT ALL OFF!! ^^-

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH79.jpg

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH77.jpg

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH76.jpg

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH46.jpg

CREDITS TO SHINHWA CHANJO.NET AND YAHOO.KR.CO

ah my world is them. lol. i have been a fan of theirs for 6 years now? haha i will always be one of their biggest fan. Muahs.

yum yum. Lol. can't stand the hottness.

Archived