[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

the DBSK fans are just jealouse that there little kiddie band full of guys that look like girls cant beat our manly sexy built talented shinhwa guys ^^--

HAASHH U'RE SO FUNNIE

but its true! shinhwa's all manly and sexilicioius!

i mean sure they're a bit older.. but.. older and wiser right??!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jin-hyen

Does anyone know whos actually going to goondae(millitary service)?

It might just be rumors but i heard....

that Hyesung couldnt go because of ankle problems (hopefully a few more solo cds frm him while the rest are off)

and Dongwan has something wrong with his nose/breathing so he cant go (hopefully a solo cd fr. him too *starts day dreaming*)

and something about Junjin not able to go.....(who i hear is going solo)

Can someone tell me if its just rumors or what???

Guest always&forever

yeah me too.

i might go to korea next summer and hopefully i'll go to one of their concerts or something=]

you are so lucky!! take lots of pictures when that time comes :lol:

that Hyesung couldnt go because of ankle problems (hopefully a few more solo cds frm him while the rest are off)

and Dongwan has something wrong with his nose/breathing so he cant go (hopefully a solo cd fr. him too *starts day dreaming*)

i know that junjin and hyesung aren't going but i dont know about the others..there was a thread about this once and i was told that junjin had serious eye problems and hyesung i forget why..

Guest kpoplvr

^ i was wondering about who was going/who wasn't also... i know for sure hyesung ISN'T but i don't know why. :blink:

well.... this is my 100th post!! YAAAY. haha.. this time it's in a shinhwa post... last time it was a shinhwa post... :lol:so i'll post about 3 or 4 of the first pics i saved of shinHwa...

shinhwa19.jpg

shinhwa23.jpg

dongwan71.jpg

incredibly sorry if posted 327492834792 times before. hahaahha... credits to google and soompi and paran. =)

Guest sh1nhwafan

yeaa Hyesung can't go to the army cuz of his ankle injury..and Junjin isn't going cuz something is wrong w/ his eyes i think... I believe the rest of the Shinhwa members r gonna go to the army though.. I think a 2 yr wait isn't that longg really, we've waited for almost a yr + already since their last album came out and they're still as cool as everr=]

Annyeong chingu!!...i'm a new fan of SHINHWA!! SHINHWA is THE BEST!!!

now i'm falling in love with Shin Hyesung..GOSH he has a wonderful voice!! :wub:

try this site: Shinhwa Changjo register :P

i've register there tot tea tea..you can find my name 'maylovehyesung' there... :lol:

here's some pics i take from shinhwachangjo ---> credit beck77@shinhwachangjo

1124271946_5.jpg

1124271924_4.jpg

uhmm yeah hyesung has ankle probs, junjin is blind in one eye?, and i thoguth dongwan got his nose fixed? cuz i know he got a nose job.... hmmm

Guest rainie_chu

dongwan71.jpg

Hahahaha! Dong Wan is sooooooooo cute!

kyochon9da.jpg

Oh this is their chicken endorsement right? That's so cool. It's like "I'll have a piece of Hye Sung, for take out please!" ^________^ LOL!

thanks for the caps/pics everyone!

I just watched the recent ivy club photoshoot of shinhwa, and that made me miss them. Dongwan's his usual playful self, but Andy looks so tired..All of them look really good.

I hope they get together soon. I miss their silly antics.

Guest mintoro

thx for the pics maymay~

are the members going army together at the same time? bcoz if they go separately... then we the shinhwa fans will have to wait till old? haha

Guest lenakeem

i thougth hyesung had knee problems?? ionno and junjin has REALLLLLY bad svision.. and ive never heard of dongwan not going.. but if hes not *YAY*!! lol

junjin going solo? i dont think so.. no.. not at all

dongwan.. i thnk hes more concentrating on becomeing an actor.. but a solo? that would be nice!! ^^--

i would buy like 15 copies.. and keep them all to myself!! ^^--

but im looking forward to there 8th jib more then solos.. cause i just LOVE it when shinhwa is all together.. its so.. ionno its just shinhwa [does that make sence??]

Guest whiterose.

from Shinhwachangjo---> credit sharluvsenergy

kyo20018ts.jpg

kyo20020yh.jpg

kyochon9da.jpg

kyochonsh13py.jpg

untitled2ob.JPG

cutee adorablee pics;D

i already saw these pics but one time isnt enough lolol=)

i thougth hyesung had knee problems?? ionno and junjin has REALLLLLY bad svision.. and ive never heard of dongwan not going.. but if hes not *YAY*!! lol

junjin going solo? i dont think so.. no.. not at all

dongwan.. i thnk hes more concentrating on becomeing an actor.. but a solo? that would be nice!! ^^--

i would buy like 15 copies.. and keep them all to myself!! ^^--

but im looking forward to there 8th jib more then solos.. cause i just LOVE it when shinhwa is all together.. its so.. ionno its just shinhwa [does that make sence??]

hyesung and junjin will not be attending goonae but the rest of the 4 shinhwa members will be going.

junjin will be letting out a solo album soon. and i have to get their next cd and i still havent gotten the summer story which i want badlyyy

Guest lenakeem

cutee adorablee pics;D

i already saw these pics but one time isnt enough lolol=)

hyesung and junjin will not be attending goonae but the rest of the 4 shinhwa members will be going.

junjin will be letting out a solo album soon. and i have to get their next cd and i still havent gotten the summer story which i want badlyyy

where'd you hear taht junjins doing a solo?!

iver never in my life heard that until you guys told mee.. >.<

Archived