- slq US$8.80

- susuballs US$15

- teehehe US$7

- the;androgynous US$5

- tpham8732 US$4,12

- unnieFT US$10

- usyumi US$5

- wackycashew US$5

- wenyi US$5 (+ shipping fees of SG copies)

- wo DE: US$5

- x_joocyfroot US$10

- youseiziploc US$10

TOTAL: US$639.38 (paypal fee deducted)

and theirs the paypal fee to (i think)

i feel that way also. i have never seen a group that was so close with each other. when i see them together, i can see how much they love each other. when they sing, i can tell that they love it n r singing their heart out. Shinhwa has been mi childhood practically. i'm happy when i see them laughing and playing around. don't kno y though. i'm envious of their lightheartness...wish that i could be that happy sometimes.

i agree they're so close with each other and they all put they're best into everything they do thats why i love them :) and junjin is just so damn cute and hot :wub:

Guest cindyzhw

SHINHWA OPPA ZZANG!!! It's nice to know that there is a new official thread of SHINHWA in soompi!!

(though I have to reregister my user accout) :(

here is some gift, caps of the shooting of <brand new>MV, I made it from the <brand new story>

PDVD_024.jpg

PDVD_025.jpg

PDVD_000.jpg

PDVD_004.jpg

PDVD_005.jpg

PDVD_006.jpg

PDVD_007.jpg

PDVD_008.jpg

PDVD_009.jpg

credits to me

please do not hotlink

Guest -ryce akashi-

wow...shinhwa thread..i hope this is allowed..heh heh.

What can i say..six gorgeous boys put together 7 (or is it 8) yrs ago..they grew n blossomed to become six oh-so-fine lookin men. Each talented in their own ways..they never failed to put a smile on fans' faces...fans who laughed and cried over the years with them..

lookin forward to seein them sweating it out together on stage next yr during the release of their 8th jib.

SHINHWA HIM NE!! HWAITING!!

(gosh i sound so drama mama..haha)

Guest sherylwang

AHA~ I have remembered the day cindy spent about 10 hours to snap and upload these pictures.....

I like the first two ,cauze their color~

There's something about Shinhwa that makes me feel whole, happy, and 'okay.' Yes, sirie. They have a really strong bond that makes me smile a lot because I'm happy they're happy [?]. Yeah. Someone will take a look at my words and laugh with sarcasm, but I don't mind. I know myself. Although I don't really know Shinhwa, I know their songs. They're like the heart of music. It makes me grateful for my friend who introduced me to them, which led me to the discovery of k-pop, etc.

Shinhwa fighting! I've never seen/heard a group with so much passion, love, appreciation, respect [har har], and energy as them on and off stage and with one another. They're amazing and breathtaking. <33.

Yup, I looove their friendship!! They're awesome when they're together...

PDVD_shin2.jpg

PDVD_Minrin2.jpg

Minjin! (my fave couple)

PDVD_ricmin.jpg

:P <== mini minu

===edit===

not so recent, but i think this is just very nice....

A Real Star Named After Shinhwa

Popular 6-man band Shinhwa was presented a “real” star named after itself. In order to commemorate its launching, USC Korea, the official Korean partner USC(Universal Star Council), an American website that provides services for registering names for stars in the sky, offered a star to be named after the Korean pop music band Shinhwa. The star “SHINHWA” is among the Aries constellation that match the debut date of the band Shinhwa which falls on March 25th, 1998. The star “SHINHWA” is the brightest among the more than 2 thousand stars with Korean names that can be seen with the naked eye. Top Hollywood stars like Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg are also known to have stars named after their names. An official of USC Korea said “Shinhwa is a very popular band not only in Korea but also in the whole of Asia. We judged that the band is qualified to have a star named after it as the band itself and each member all glitter in the entertainment world.” The star SHINHWA can be seen best in November.

credits: KBS World

Guest superstar`kiss

Shoot man!!

My shinhwa thread was getting there~ until it ALL was GONE!!!!

I was so mad!!! But okay~ Thanks for starting up another one~

Archived