[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest always&forever

lol more pics! and 7 years old! wow xD well~ that just shows shinhwa appeals to everyoneee xD no matter waht age group

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mintoro

omg.. i love your banner!! lol ... heheh 7 years old?? well i got into shinhwa when i was 7yrs old too >.< and rite now im 13 and i have all there cds =] and posters all over my room.. im very devoted ^^--

OMG WE'RE BEATING THE DBSK THREAD.. hahah we're so over reacting withthis.. but i really dont like ppl who go around saying dbsk is better then shinhwa with singing by FARR..

i mean SHINHWA IS A DANCE GROUP!! GET THAT TRU YOUR HEAD!

also do you see any group that can dance like crazy and sing live at the same time sounding really good?

well ss501 can but.. when they sing while dancing.. *plugs ears*

the DBSK fans are just jealouse that there little kiddie band full of guys that look like girls cant beat our manly sexy built talented shinhwa guys ^^--

wow u have all of it~~~ :( i can only get the cds

:D guys look like girls and manly sexy talented guys huh? if any DBSK fans see this will sure get mad. But I'n not of coz... I'm with shinhwa always~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!! I'm so glad that I found this thread!!!! WARNING!!! this is going to be a long post since I don't really get to post at all the time....

Since I'm not korean nor understand korean, I wasn't really aware of SHINHWA and other asian group bands out there... but it all started when I was the K-series Gumiho (Nice tailed fox) with Junjin... and everyone was talking about that he was from Shinhwa... ???? SHINHWA... uuummm , he's cute (nice body).. finally I decided to DL the season 1 of love Letter (which is almost all shinhwa episode.... I was so glad that you really didn't need English subtitle to understand what's going on... All their HOTNESS and CUTENESS of all members are all there!!! YUP!! After that.. I'm a Shinhwa Fan... I wonder if they will ever have concert here in NY... I wish. :D

I found that every single one of the member is cute and unique in their own way!!! :D

My observation:

ERIC--- He's so quiet and looks so cool , like a badboy look, most of the time... but

then, you get surprise when he looks at the

camera with those cute puppy eyes and make puppy sounds.. (*faints.. pick me up!!! pls!!) :o ...

he has some childlike quality, like he would hug members and pounts too... like he's the

baby of the group... but he can be the hottest and most romantic at the same time when he talks to

with that serious deep voice and looks deep into your eyes!!! (muahhhh!!!! *faints again )

ANDY: He's not the best looking Shinhwa member... but I think, he's the CUTEST!!! My favorite one!!! and

surprisingly very STRONG!!! :D He's full of surprises!!! I like that fact that SHINHWA likes to hug each all the time with no malice in it... over here, US, you don't see those hugs with guys

because it can be misinterpreted)... I think, BEst Actor among Shinhwa!!!

Hye Sung: He's cute, shy, and has this wonderful voice... You''ll fall in love with this guy by just listening to

him sing!!! My favorite song of his, is his solo song in the "Summer Festival soncert" .. I don't know

the title of the song.. but I downloded a billion song to look for that song.. I finally found it and it's

all worth it!!! I'm looking for another one... it's a song he sang , I think, it's INKIGAYO mirror perf

if anyone could help me find that song... I would really appreciate it!!!

MInwoo: he's so Cute and great dancer... He can be such a dork sometimes!!! he's so funny.. I like that fact

that he's not afraid of making fun of himself.. great sense of humor... like he would trip all the time... very adorable... Although, i keep seeing that he's wearing a ring on his left ring finger... he's not available anymore??? I like that.. he's not afraid to show to people that he's in love with someone!!! My type perfect guy!!! ;)

Dongwan: He's so CUTE and was very surprise that he has a such GREAT body!!! best body of all Shinhwa... What I like the most is that he doesn't flaunts it... like wearing tight clothes to show it off...He always has this smart and funny moments and very quick to resp.. very natural...!!!

JunJin: WOW!!! he can look so serious, strong, and unapproachable, but then, surprise, surprise!!! he shows you his adorable , CUte SIDE!!! I like him a lot!!! he can be so gorgeous!! I like that he has his tough looking persona... like he can defend you when you need defending... he can kick some b**t... yep..

I know it's long.. my apologies!!!! SHINHWA FOREVER!!! I LOVE ALL Of THEM!!!

:wub::wub:

Thanks for all the pictures!!!! see yah all! ;)

the DBSK fans are just jealouse that there little kiddie band full of guys that look like girls cant beat our manly sexy built talented shinhwa guys ^^--

I agree on you on this!!! I like Shinhwa cause they are sexy MEN!!! They can marry me anytime!!! (*patiently waiting, fingers cross).. i don't have to wait!!! They have experience too... Ummmm... In DATING :lol::lol:

They would know how to treat a woman!!! Don't have time to be the teacher!!! hahahaah!!!! Not planning to be a cradle snatcher!!! hehehehhe! ;)

Guest lenakeem

I agree on you on this!!! I like Shinhwa cause they are sexy MEN!!! They can marry me anytime!!! (*patiently waiting, fingers cross).. i don't have to wait!!! They have experience too... Ummmm... In DATING :lol::lol:

They would know how to treat a woman!!! Don't have time to be the teacher!!! hahahaah!!!! Not planning to be a cradle snatcher!!! hehehehhe! ;)

LMAO!

WHOAA YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH! LOL WE WANT A GUY WHO KNOWS HOW TO TREAT A GIRL! AND EXPERIENCED!!! LOL

RITE NOW IM LISENING TO HWO DO I SAY -- SHINHWA [DERR] AND DONGWANS SOUNDING HWAT!

Guest iloveshinhwa

i wuld like to say that shinhwa was my first k-pop singers i fell in love with and i still am. i love other singers to but not as much as shinhwa! shinhwa has so much talent, their so close to each other(brother), and they work really hard for their fans(so sweet). I LOVE SHINHWA!!!!!!!!!!>3

Guest always&forever

wah!

if you love them so much, why won't you marry them?!?!?!??!!! huh?! HUH?! ;P

hehehe.

I wish I could....

:lol: i'd love to marry every one of them

I'm A Shinhwa fan for maybe three years (but not as much)? But I do have a question...

How long do you think they're going to stay together? I mean, techinically still young, but their age is almost closing in on thirty and boy bands who stayed together for this long have beeen breaking up (I heard G.O.D. are making their last album, that's so sad).

Thirties, I understand (look at Clon). But do you think they're still going to be together in their forties as well?

Edit: And no, I'm not jealous as a DBSK fan :lol:

Guest tea tea

I Love Shinhwa

haha, i rewatched the old X-men with shinhwa in it yesterday... Hyesung can be so mean to Dongwan, but then Junjin so mean to the girls too :D haha, they were all so cute

I Love Shinhwa

haha, i rewatched the old X-men with shinhwa in it yesterday... Hyesung can be so mean to Dongwan, but then Junjin so mean to the girls too :D haha, they were all so cute

Those episodes were one of the funniest ones I have ever seen from X-Man.

Guest lenakeem

I'm A Shinhwa fan for maybe three years (but not as much)? But I do have a question...

How long do you think they're going to stay together? I mean, techinically still young, but their age is almost closing in on thirty and boy bands who stayed together for this long have beeen breaking up (I heard G.O.D. are making their last album, that's so sad).

Thirties, I understand (look at Clon). But do you think they're still going to be together in their forties as well?

Edit: And no, I'm not jealous as a DBSK fan as well :lol:

well you never know >.<

but in MY OPINION they will have there 8th jib.. and then MAYBE go into the army?? and then when they come back go into acting, solos, cfs, or maybe even a COMEBACK!!!

hopefully a comeback.. i was watching there concert.. and there concerts are like no other concerts.. they have such a strong friendship they make stuff up as they go in there concerts.. like minwoo would be crawling on the floor.. dongwan would pretend to cry.. Andy would make lame jokes.. JunJin would do THE most cutest stuff.. eric would give winks and hyesung would do spin kicks without planned

if you see most boybands today.. there concerts are just.. dancing EXACTLY to there choreography and singng exactly what was written.. and do everything planned.. and maybe a little introduction..

but shinhwa.. while there singing if they feel like it.. they can just shout out random things and they would still look hot.. and while dancing they mite pair of unexpectely and do somethign silly..

thats what i lvoe about shinhwa .. they dont stick to the rules.. they freestyle i guess you can call it that??

ionno but i jsut love shinhwa oh so much!

there everlasting friendship.. if you see dbsk on x man.. then its just liek blahh.. they dont even hug each other or .. really even laugh at each other.. if you compare dbsk and shinhwas x man its WAYY DIFFERENT

shinhwas x man.. you ALWAYS see a member hugging another member or.. a member talking to another member.. THERE ACTULLY FRIENDS unlike dbsk .. there just like.. partners.. and thats just it..

sorry im like comparing shinhwa to dbsk way too much.. but it gets on my nerves that ppl ACTULLY think dbsk is better then shinhwa!!

and OMG did you see that one episode of x man? with like 3 or 2 of dbsk members.. and during the couple thing.. kanghodong and two of the dbsk members sand Hug and at the end there like we are dongbangshingi with the SAME DAMN HAND MOTION THAT FRICKEN SHINWHA DOES! THAT PISSED ME OFFF SOOOO BAD! MAKE UP YOU OWN DAMN THING! hehe sorries ^^--

yehh i was just gonna answer someones question.. instead i ended up writting like half a page about shinhwa.. and how there better then dbsk ^^--

well im done

SHINHAW CHANGJO FOREVER!

Guest MOOVERDOSE

I love Eric Mun, and I forever will.

I'm very glad that SHINHWA is not breaking apat even though some members came out with singles.

Shinhwa wouldn't be the SHINHWA we all love if one member was missing; together they we always be SHINHWA.

<33

Guest NotGuilty

haha. I'm so glad I've found Shinhwa...

I have never felt any feeling of regret..

eric mun - remember how he was the least favorite when they debuted? haha look at him now...the boy is now one of Korea's sexiest MEN. I've always found him handsome and manly....

park junjin - i've always adored this little kiddo...I love it when he grins... iono why..but instead of paying attention to his pearly whites...I pay attention to his thin upper lip his lower lip...haha..I love how they both play out and bring him into a gorgeous smile...:wub:

lee andy - it took me a while to LOVE andy. I liked him, but i didn't adore him...haha how stupid was I? Maybe it's b/c I found out about Shinhwa through their 4th album (the one when he was missing from) I now realize how much joys and giggles this boy brings me...

shin hyesung - haha. to be honest...I didn't find him attractive at all when I saw pics of him. But boy oh boy...Mr Shin here is one of those people that make you love him more and more as time pass...I <3 his talent, I <3 his pretty boy face, I <3 his taekwondo kicks haha.

kim dongwan - :) :) :) ...:lol: he is one of my main souce of amusement. I adore his cheekbones, his old man grin. haha. he just never fails to brighten up a person's day does he?

lee minwoo - my dear dear dear dear dear lover. loved him since the start...and the obsession just keep on growing........my life long goal is just to tell him how much I FREAKIN' ADORE him...I love him more than ALOT of things..haha. the obsession is so incredibly huge..it surprises even myself..ahaha

well...thats my thoughts on these lovely 6...hehe..

First of all I love and adore Shinhwa. They brought me into K-pop and were the first group that I really obsess with and still am.

This thread is growing really fast and I'm so glad that it is, but as a Shinhwa fan myself I still find some of the responses in this thread a bit immature.

And no, I'm far from being a DBSK fan, but the things some of you guys say really remind me of some of those few inconsiderate DBSK fans.

Even Shinhwa themselves wouldn't want some of you guys to speak like that about DBSK.

I always hear people citisizing DBSK fans so please don't turn into one of them for Shinhwa's sake. (and I'm not saying all of their fans are immature)

Yes, I agree that they aren't as close like Shinhwa, or as funny, or as good with dancing, or as good of a group actually, but that doesn't mean they are a little kiddie band full of guys that look like girls who can't sing. Most of you guys I'm sure are just around their age give or take.

When I and Shinhwa fans in general come in here we would like to read about the passion and love that you guys have for Shinhwa and things you want to share related to that. If we wanted to read a comparison between DBSK and Shinhwa we would have gone to 1 of those hundreds polls.

Let's make this a pleasant experience for everyone and different from the outer world. Maybe some guests would like to learn more about Shinhwa and if they come in here and read such negativities we have lose a chance of gaining Shinhwa more fans and have also made them look bad.

Well, that's all I want to say. All of you are very dedicated I know and it makes you mad to hear others bashing Shinhwa, but there's no need to scoop down to their level. Thank you for reading my long boring post and I hope you take it in to consideration.

Guest whiterose.

omg.. i love your banner!! lol ... heheh 7 years old?? well i got into shinhwa when i was 7yrs old too >.< and rite now im 13 and i have all there cds =] and posters all over my room.. im very devoted ^^--

OMG WE'RE BEATING THE DBSK THREAD.. hahah we're so over reacting withthis.. but i really dont like ppl who go around saying dbsk is better then shinhwa with singing by FARR..

i mean SHINHWA IS A DANCE GROUP!! GET THAT TRU YOUR HEAD!

also do you see any group that can dance like crazy and sing live at the same time sounding really good?

well ss501 can but.. when they sing while dancing.. *plugs ears*

well anywas posting pics =]

1126893268personal041zo.jpg

416b98723e2b2.jpg

2005100308391015364_1.jpg

PSed picture of shinwha ^^- they still lookg good!!

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH76.jpg

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH61.jpg

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH64.jpg

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH71.jpg

this was during there photoshoot i wont post anymore up cause i dont want to spoil all of you ^^--

maybe next time ^^--

credits to shcj

SHINHWA CHANGJO FIGHTING!

CUTEE;D

i dislike dbsg>.<

Shinhwa in colors

White:

shinhwainwhite.jpg

Pink:

shinhwainpink.jpg

Red:

shinhwainred.jpg

they pretty much look good in any color they wear.

wheres jinnie these days? LGTTB ended awhile ago so what is he up to? he should come back to loveletter.

they match with any color=]

yeah i so want jun jin to come back on tv to programss!!

Guest hershy kissez

i LOVE shinhwa!!!

thanx for all the pix everyone ^_^

i wish i could meet them and actually have fun with them as they do together

Guest whiterose.

i LOVE shinhwa!!!

thanx for all the pix everyone ^_^

i wish i could meet them and actually have fun with them as they do together

yeah me too.

i might go to korea next summer and hopefully i'll go to one of their concerts or something=]

Archived