[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest incarnadine

*groans*

I don't have tickets yet... my hopes of the organizer arranging something for overseas fans are getting dimmer by the second...

:tears:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kriza_09

Yes, it'll be released in Japan first w/ Japanese version but Korean version will soon follow. I think they did this before...releasing in Japan first...don't know the reason why they do this do....

Anyone know what will be the difference between the two? Korean version vs Japanese version?

Anyway, can't wait for the concert DVD.

me too!!!!!!

I wonder why they release the Japanese version first... Korean fans won't be too happy with that... lol..

I've seen the content details!!!! OMG they included the concert VTRs!!!!!!! finally we get to see the full length MV!!!! and by VTRs, they mean the VTRs shown during performance too, right??? coz the VTR shown when they sang first love is a must-see!!! it has some clips of them practicing back then, some emotional moments like the guerilla concert (well, not so emotional anymore... coughericcough), the fanmeeting when andy came back, etc...

OH!! they said the concert length was 2 hours... Minus the fanmeeting at the end, it should be 3 hours including all the talking... Does it mean they cut out the ments!!?????? I HOPE NOTTTT!!!! the best thing about the concert was the talking part.. usually concerts last for 2 hours with some very little talking here and there.. but with shinhwa, you get 2 hours of performance and 1 full hour of talking.. ^^ yes, if you've heard the concert audio, each ment took 10 minutes... they might even break the world record for having a concert with the longest ment.. LOL..

oh, i've got my shinhwa mbc collection too.... i never get bored with it even though i keep watching it everyday.. ^^

anyway, to those who have been wondering (if any) where I've been, I'm stuck in my little country with very slow internet connection... I'm still trying to keep myself updated with shinhwa news, though.. ^^

ps: i just realized 2 months of speaking only in indonesian and chinese made my english a bit rusty... lol

Guest Maedy

Congratulations , our Shinhwa :lol: ! I was so sad that they didnt do any promotion for this album , yea they have reasons for not doing that but still *hurt* :tears: I miss them on stage :( ... then the 100k hit comfort me :wub:

And it always feels *missing* without Andy :( Plz come Plz come *praying*

I hope I'll be in Korea and have fun at that concert +.+ *still praying*

And finally we have news of the DVD concert. But why Japan first ?? :huh: Well cause I wanna get it as soon as i can but Japanese dvd is kind of expensive :tears: I hope that they'll release the international ver with subtitle then :wub: it'll be the most wonderful thing in the worldd :lol::lol:

And I still wonder about the MBC Shinhwa DVD , could anybody give me a chance to know what is interesting of it ... maybe I'll get one :lol:

Edit : forgive me , I top the page with my crap post :tears:

Guest greenblobfish

^^^ *sigh* it's a little hard to say, but i was an itsy bitsy bit disappointed with the mbc video collection...but just a wee bit!

Don't get me wrong, I think it's something every Shinhwa fan should have. But because it's the "MBC" collection, pretty much all the clips are from shows/interviews/performances shown on MBC. There are a lot of earlier clips that I've never seen before so in that aspect, it was worth the buy.

One of the things that bothered me was that they didn't even show a clip of them winning the Daesang. I guess that's because MBC didn't give them one that year, but how can you leave out something that important in a "Greatest Artist collection"? I watched the DVD's one after another so it seemed a bit choppy. I think it might have flowed better if I watched all the "scenes" first and then all the "history's" next and so on...

Overall, it felt like the collection was MBC's idea and not GOODEnt's idea. But, it's still worth buying. It comes with pictures...actual pictures...not postcards or anything...but pictures printed on photo paper. And it comes with pictures frames (cardboard) to put the pictures in so you can set them up on your desk/nightstand/wherever you want. The videos themselves are good too, especially the older interviews/shows that I've never seen before. And it's subbed too! Not the best subs, but definitely better than just grinning at the screen without understanding anything.

whew...sorry...that was kinda long...

anyway...i got my white edition the other day too! number 5252!

does anyone know why there was no dark angel picture?...i've been waiting for them to release that picture on an actual product...but no luck yet...

Guest valmylove

^^^ *sigh* it's a little hard to say, but i was an itsy bitsy bit disappointed with the mbc video collection...but just a wee bit!

Don't get me wrong, I think it's something every Shinhwa fan should have. But because it's the "MBC" collection, pretty much all the clips are from shows/interviews/performances shown on MBC. There are a lot of earlier clips that I've never seen before so in that aspect, it was worth the buy.

One of the things that bothered me was that they didn't even show a clip of them winning the Daesang. I guess that's because MBC didn't give them one that year, but how can you leave out something that important in a "Greatest Artist collection"? I watched the DVD's one after another so it seemed a bit choppy. I think it might have flowed better if I watched all the "scenes" first and then all the "history's" next and so on...

Overall, it felt like the collection was MBC's idea and not GOODEnt's idea. But, it's still worth buying. It comes with pictures...actual pictures...not postcards or anything...but pictures printed on photo paper. And it comes with pictures frames (cardboard) to put the pictures in so you can set them up on your desk/nightstand/wherever you want. The videos themselves are good too, especially the older interviews/shows that I've never seen before. And it's subbed too! Not the best subs, but definitely better than just grinning at the screen without understanding anything.

whew...sorry...that was kinda long...

anyway...i got my white edition the other day too! number 5252!

does anyone know why there was no dark angel picture?...i've been waiting for them to release that picture on an actual product...but no luck yet...

Greenblobfish, I got the "greatest artist collection" too. I have to admit, its my first collection too and its in freaking region 3!! thnks to my friend, I was able to borrow her free region dvd player. I was disappointed that they didn't show them winning the Daesang too. I wish Shinhwa had actual interviews addition to all the previous interviews too.

I was crying at their Guerilla Concert and then laughing :sweatingbullets: (I forgot which part) at the next scene. If I didn't know any better, I would think I was crazy too... smiling, drooling, crying and laughing!

I sooooo love the scene or show that Dongwan :blush: (I don't know what's it called but I really wanna see it with sub, do you know?) pranked Minwoo and Hyesung that he's gonna propose to the MBC announcer lady, (did I get that right?) I was sooo nervous and giddy at the same time.

It makes me wonder, if one member was to propose to the "one", would they invite each other to the special occasion, would they confide in each other, make fun of each other like that? Minwoo was like Whooooaa! and Hyesung just bust out laughing! but I was soooo nervous for all their reaction.

Does anyone know where I can watch that show with english sub? thanks

Guest miss lakwon

Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo always surprises me.

Seriously, with no promotion whatsoever, Shinhwa hit the 100,000 mark.

Amazing. That is seriously amazing.

There are artists out there who promote themselves like crazy and cannot even make the 50,000 mark.

With Shinhwa, anything is possible.

It feels so good inside knowing that I bought 5 copies of it!

Hopefully, the sales will continue to increase as fans who have not yet purchased it will.

I can finally go to sleep with peace! :) HEE HEE xD

Guest fallen_angel

Greenblobfish, I got the "greatest artist collection" too. I have to admit, its my first collection too and its in freaking region 3!! thnks to my friend, I was able to borrow her free region dvd player. I was disappointed that they didn't show them winning the Daesang too. I wish Shinhwa had actual interviews addition to all the previous interviews too.

I was crying at their Guerilla Concert and then laughing :sweatingbullets: (I forgot which part) at the next scene. If I didn't know any better, I would think I was crazy too... smiling, drooling, crying and laughing!

I sooooo love the scene or show that Dongwan :blush: (I don't know what's it called but I really wanna see it with sub, do you know?) pranked Minwoo and Hyesung that he's gonna propose to the MBC announcer lady, (did I get that right?) I was sooo nervous and giddy at the same time.

It makes me wonder, if one member was to propose to the "one", would they invite each other to the special occasion, would they confide in each other, make fun of each other like that? Minwoo was like Whooooaa! and Hyesung just bust out laughing! but I was soooo nervous for all their reaction.

Does anyone know where I can watch that show with english sub? thanks

hey i think the show you are talking about is called the hidden camera show! i remember that episode it was pretty funny i was kind of disappointed that minwoo and hyesung didn't find out that they were being tricked.. from what i remember i got that episode with subs from the shinhwa.biz clubbox i hope that helps :) it should be the clubbox website with /shinbiz at the end.

Guest valmylove

hey i think the show you are talking about is called the hidden camera show! i remember that episode it was pretty funny i was kind of disappointed that minwoo and hyesung didn't find out that they were being tricked.. from what i remember i got that episode with subs from the shinhwa.biz clubbox i hope that helps :) it should be the clubbox website with /shinbiz at the end.

Fallen Angel, got it! but :sweatingbullets::tears: clubbox and I are not on friendly terms right now so I will have to be a bit patience then! thanks!!

But they found out since the show aired right?

Guest da_thao

i got my white edition this week,number 07082 ^__^,the photos are so breath taking.even though it'll all be greek to me,but i want one of the SMACKER comic book!lol,spend money like crazy~

Guest jangneri

Huh? They realized in the end they were being tricked~ I'm pretty sure... That's why they sent an SMS to Dongwan... And it had been a big issue then because the show showed Minwoo and Hyesung's phone numbers and fans started calling them after the show. They had to changed numbers. But then, I maybe wrong. :D

woo it has been a while since i last watch the prank

i thought when they send the message to wannie at the end

is to ask him to talk with her or sumthing...

till the end they are not sure about the prank rite?

gosh i am so confused

i wish i had the vid with me rite now so i can rewatch it...

aish...

but it was fun watching that vid

aside from minu and sungie that keep on smoking non stop TT_TT

wannie is such great actor

ha ha ha

Guest infinityyy

AH! The 10th anniversary concert Dvds are being released?!

Does anyone know when and how much? The Korean version ^^

And if there's going to be subs with it? Or is this just really recent news and such right now?

Goodness, I was waiting for their 10th concert dvds forever. I'm not getting the Shinhwa umbrella because I want the dvds of the concert so bad T_T

^ The news I read is about the Japan release. No mention of the Korean version, yet. I guess the preparations to release it is close to the end but they need to tie up more ends before they can fully finalize it. Because the Korean version usually comes with English subtitles, it's quite understandable if it takes a bit longer this time because we know they talked a lot and there were many other things they probably need to capture.

I'm suffering from the wait too, but I'm very sure it's worth it. Everyone hwaiting and continue to support them. ;) <3

Guest fallen_angel

Huh? They realized in the end they were being tricked~ I'm pretty sure... That's why they sent an SMS to Dongwan... And it had been a big issue then because the show showed Minwoo and Hyesung's phone numbers and fans started calling them after the show. They had to changed numbers. But then, I maybe wrong. :D

thanks for correcting me :) it would've been funnier though if you actually saw their reactions when they found out that they were pranked... i liked the episode though

Guest vippingcream

annyong~~ I'm new member.

my name is Parn.I'm shinhwathailand.

I love shinhwa oppa.I think nowadays most people like tvxq,superjunior,bigbang etc.

็็However I still love only shinhwa.

I'm not good in English so pls forgive me if my grammar is wrong hahaha

Nice to know everyone.^_____^

Guest itz Nhari

I love shinhwa oppa.I think nowadays most people like tvxq,superjunior,bogbang ect.

hello!

nice to meet you!

shinhwa thailand? awesome! :)

i also love only shinhwa as well!

we will forever support him, right? ^^;;

it's okay if your english isn't good, we will help you!! no worries~

come back often!!!!

Fallen Angel, got it! but :sweatingbullets::tears: clubbox and I are not on friendly terms right now so I will have to be a bit patience then! thanks!!

But they found out since the show aired right?

I remember watching this hidden camera prank on YT (no sub off course!).

It seems Hye Sung & Min Woo got a vibe of something was going on half way through.

Hope you have some luck with club box.

hi im a fan of shinhwa and my sister frequents this forum and has converted me into a shinhwa fan :)

Welcome to this Thread! if u havent noticed we are all going to be using orange font to support the guys until they come back for their reunion concert. :]

wow. wish i had a sister. so i could convert her into a shinhwa fan! hahaha xD

I love shinhwa oppa.I think nowadays most people like tvxq,superjunior,bogbang ect.

heellooo. thailand? welcome to the thread parn ^^ call me naomi if u want. i agree with u on ur 3rd sentence *doesnt wanna say it* i feel special for being a shinhwa changjo. not with the crowd who likes the other bands the most. coughtvxqmostlyithinkcough dont worry. its okay if ur english is not good. we will help u ^^

[08.07.16][info] Shinhwa 10th anniv concert DVD, Japan release 

SHINHWA MUST GO ON 10th ANNIVERSARY LIVE IN SEOUL

Shinhwa 10th anniversary concert DVD

original-1216206736424978_file.jpg

The tear-filled Shinhwa 10th anniversary concert

Held on 29th and 30th March at Korea's Olympic Park Gymnasium

The concert DVD is finally due for release!

FOREVER SHINHWA

¡ñ The memorable 10th anniversary concert where all 6 members stand on stage together

¡ñ From their debut song Hae Gyul Sah to their 9th album, their 10 year history.

¡ñ Includes the touching 10th anniversary party after the encore where members shed tears

¡ñ All the members together, a precious keepsake for the temporary separation

original-1216206736328193_file.jpg

DISC 1 Concert (approx 2 hrs)

DISC 2 Concert, 10th anniversary party, making of the concert (approx 2 hrs)

DISC 3 3 songs with member-specific camera angles, concert VTR collection, VTR making film (approx 1h 30min)

Total of 5h 30min

Special feature: Pictorial collection

1.Throw my first / 2.Hero / 3.Shooting Star / 4.angel / 5. Deep Sorrow / 6.T.O.P / 7.Only one / 8. Hae Gyul Sah / 9.First love / 10. Prayer / 11.Jam#1 + Eusha Eusha / 12.How do I say / 13. The Things I've Always Wished For/ 14. The Stories We Haven't Told / 15. I Pray 4 U / 16. Hey, come on / 17. Perfect Man / 18. Once in a life time / 19. Your Man (remix ver.) / 20. Brand New / 21.Oh! (remix ver.) / 22.Y o! / 23. I Pray 4 U 

On 29 and 30 March 2008, Shinhwa held their 10th anniversary concert at Seoul's Olympic Park Gymnasium. In their 10 years together, they have never changed their member lineup. Shinhwa, Korea's longest-running idol group.

2 years after their last concert, all 22,000 tickets were snapped up. Being the last concert with all the 6 members before army enlistment, the concert was more highly anticipated than ever.

From their debut song Hae Gyul Sah until their 9th album, we witness 10 years of Shinhwa's history. After two sets of encore performances, the members themselves were all moved to tears by touching video messages prepared by the production crew as well as the anniversary cake prepared by the fans.

Shinhwa members will be separated temporarily soon, making this an extremely precious keepsake for the fans, containing the memories of the laughter and tears that they shared with the fans.

Source: THE LEGEND

Chi trans: Bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest kassuma

can anyone help to verify if this is true or not for the buying of the concert tickets to soulmate concert for overseas fans?

f_Untitledm_800d958.jpg

Archived