[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest jlawii

:D Hi Everyone...

My first home is gone for the time being, so maybe I can turn this into my second home... :D

Rozzy - Shinhwa's Kyochon is in Apgujong. If I remember correctly, it is inside Rodeo Street. It is about two blocks in and across from a Starbucks. I remember that I had to turn the corner that had a Hana Bank. I hope that helps. Although the directions aren't all that great.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Korean bookstore during the weekend and I was disappointed I couldn't find SMACKER. This bookstore carries large collection of comic books and the owner haven't heard of it and she couldn't find any record of it on her computer.

Has anyone seen it on line anywhere?

Rozzy, can you see if you see find it Korea? I know the ad said release date was July 4th but haven't heard anything about it every since.....

If anyone sees it on line, please eiether PM me or please post the info here.

Thank you.

Guest superstar`kiss

Look Shinhwa Changjo's!!

I'm not sure if it's already been shared, but I was SO HAPPY! :w00t: lmao

[NEWS]080712 K-pop Singers who will become the Kindest Dads

votes count : 404,839

01 JunJin - 134890 votes 33.31%

02 Jang Gun Sok - 129310 votes 31.94%

03 Kwon Sang Woo - 56353 votes 12.71%

04 RAIN - 37467 votes 8.45%

05 Kim Sung Min - 19486 votes 4.4%

06 Shin Hye Sung - 11673 votes 2.63%

07 Ahn Jae Won - 10562 votes 2.38%

08 ANDY - 6492 votes 1.46%

09 Kim Dong Wan - 5935 votes 1.34%

10 ERIC - 5599 votes 1.26%

11 Lee Min Woo - 4734 votes 1.07%

12 Lee Jun Ki - 4185 votes 0.94%

13 Hangeng- 2879 votes 0.65%

14 Jung Yun Ho - 1315 votes 0.3%

15 Siwon - 1000 votes 0.23%

16 Jang Dong Gun - 982 votes 0.22%

17 Heechul- 929 votes 0.21%

18 Kim Jae Joong - 896 votes 0.2%

19 Kim Jong Kook - 846 votes 0.19%

20 Park Yoo Chun - 757 votes 0.17%

21 Yon Jong Hoon - 711 votes 0.16%

22 Kim Jun Su - 591 votes 0.13%

23 Kim Rae Won - 572 votes 0.13%

24 Leeteuk- 539 votes 0.12%

25 Shim Chang Min - 487 votes 0.11%

26 hyukjae - 468 votes 0.11%

27 An Chil Hyun/Kang Ta - 445 votes 0.1%

28 Lee Hwan - 382 votes 0.09%

29 Won Bin 378 votes 0.09%

30 Jo In Sung - 357 votes 0.08%

31 Lee Dong Gun - 321 votes 0.07%

32 Kim tae Won - 291 votes 0.07%

33 - 290 votes 0.07%

34 Kim Jung Min - 281 votes 0.06%

35 Jang Hyuk - 240 votes 0.05%

36 Kang Don Won - 238 votes 0.05%

37 Kim Hyun Joong - 213 votes 0.05%

38 Lee Jun Wook - 75 votes 0.02%

39 Park Jung Won - 67 votes 0.02%

Credits: DongBangJunior Forum

ALL of our boys got TOP 11!!

YAY!! :D

TOPped a page!

Guest qaxlod

^

Wow!

That's great news!

Of course our boys will become great daddys!

But hopefully not soon! The fans will go crazy! :)

Guest Rozzy

i have actually tried to look for the comic around the neighborhood, but they don't really have it in any of the regular stores. i'll try to see if i can look for a comic specialty store or something.

however!! on the other hand..i found a website you can order from. everything is in korean though.

http://www.comicstorm.com/shop/shop04_read...mp;cat_code=MDM

i think you may have to create an account and have to have a korean id. wait! aha! there's an address on the bottom of the website. i'll see if i can get it to it. =]. if i see it, i'll buy some for you guys, and then if any of you want one, just pay me the equivalent to price + shipping?

hmm..apgujeong...i'll be in that area thursday night..so i guess i'll scout the area first when it's not too hot. hahhaha.

i'm goin to call in for info about the shinhwa concert...or just go to the actual ticket counter tomroo to buy tickets...i'll see what i can do. woo hoo! =].

Hi Rozzy,

Yes, if you can find them...I guess there are #1 and #2, could you buy them for me? Since you are in CA (right?), I'll definately pay you.

I wish I was in Korea...so many things to buy (Shinhwa related of course).

I hope you are able to buy the concert ticket and share your experience with us.

if i see it, i'll buy some for you guys, and then if any of you want one, just pay me the equivalent to price + shipping?

Guest luluchan

Hihi!! I'm Lulu! I don't come to Soompi often but I am a Shinhwa Fan!!

OMG SOULMATE CONCERT REALLY HAPPENING!!

I'm taking classes at Korea University this summer but the people I know here have already gone to the 10th anniversary concert earlier this year... so i don't have anyone to go with me! <_<

I REALLY wanted to go to that one but I had school I couldn't >_<~~ I thought it would be the end and I wouldn't be able to watch them live~~

but omg this chance came !!! I'm not Korean I can't get tickets myself but my friends could help~~

are any of you guys going to the Soulmate concert?? It would be so V_V if I go by myself ~~ I'm so scared I end up not getting to go because no one is going with me >_<

Please PM me if you are going!! how are you getting tickets?!?!?

thanks so much!!!

Guest midnightgirl13

[08.07.15][news] Kim Dongryul, Shinhwa hit 100k, The only 2 albums to do so in 2008 H1

Amongst all the albums released in the first half of 2008, only 2 albums broke the 100,000 mark. However, the sales figure of the top-selling album was the lowest ever for a top seller in the records of the Music Industry Association of Korea (MIAK) since 1999 - a sign of how the music industry has deteriorated after 2000.

The MIAK sales statistics are the most acknowledged indication of album sales, and the figures of the total album sales for the first 6 months of 2008 were released on July 15.

According to the figures, among the albums released from January to June this year, only Kim Dong Ryul's Monologue and Shinhwa's 9th album exceeded the 100,000 mark.

Singer-songwriter Kim Dong Ryul released his 5th album in January this year, and has sold 10,898 copies in June alone. The total sales for the first 6 months hit 107,608, making it the bestseller for the first half of 2008.

(non-related info omitted)

The big brother of all idol groups, Shinhwa, celebrated their 10th anniversary this year, and released their 9th album in April, selling a total of 102,315 copies, putting them in the number 2 spot.

Although Kim Dong Ryul's album broke the 100,000 mark just like last year's bestseller in H1 - SG Wannabe - his album fell short by about 40,000 copies compared to them, a sure sign of the rapid decline of the music industry.

From January to June last year, SG Wannabe's 4th album and Epik High's 4th album both exceeded 100,000 copies as well, but SG Wannabe managed to hit 146,789 in sales.

Despite the slump, there still seems to be a glimmer of hope with a series of new albums being released.

Regrouping after 5 years, Brown Eyes, made up of Na Ul and Yoon Gun, released their 3rd album on 19 June. Sales hit 69,411 within just 10 days.

Girl group Girls Generation managed to hit 60,000 in the first half of this year, and their total sales adds up to a total of 121,143 since the album was released in June 2007.

Lee Munse's Best, released in May 2004, is still in circulation despite being released 4 years ago. The album has sold close to 70,000 copies in the 1st half of 2008.

Source: starnews&oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[08.07.15][info] Soulmate Concert - Seating Plan and Ticket Prices

*no information for overseas fans yet :( hope that there is an arrangement for us!*

Shinhwa - Search for A Beautiful Face, Soulmate Concert

Date: 9 August 2008 (Sat) 7.30pm (1 show only)

Venue: Seoul Olympic Park, 88 Lawn Garden

Enquiry: BSK Entertainment 02-581-2134

20080715_img2.jpg

Area R: 99,000won

Area S: 88,000won

Area A: 66,000won

*Tickets for this concert are all standing, ticket-holders will be admitted in sequence of their ticket numbers

* Ticket sales will open on 16 July (Wed), 7pm

*Limited to 4 tickets per person

*Ticket Collection*

Although we usually give the option of <self-collection at venue> and <mailing>, but for this large-scale performance we expect most of the ticket holders to opt for <self-collection at venue>. And as we need to verify booking numbers if that is the case, we are worried that many of the audience will not be able to enter the performance venue in time for the start of the concert. Hence for the presales, we will only be mailing out the tickets.

*Mailing date: 23 July 2008 (Wed)

*Concert Spot

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/20ja_FX6IqI

20080715_img11.jpg

Source: auction&oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest superstar`kiss

^ Wow, I always wondered how much Shinhwa concerts usually cost.

Not bad at all. I just recently paid 150 to go see someone else.

Ahh!! The concert is going to be SO fun!!

YAY for you guys that are going! :w00t:

Ooh..I want the comic book too.

I just love the whole storyline!

Guest kunjit

congrats to the hit the 100 thousand sales..

i think it is very awesome because shinhwa doesn't make any promotion til now :) :)

the cheapest ticket is 66.000 won??..hiks i think i will broke if i want to go to the concert :tears:

i'm in korea now and maybe in the 16 july i will make a call to book the ticket..i'm still planning to go :rolleyes:

i want to ask am i have to speak korean in the phone call? because i only know a little bit of korean language..

and anybody want to help or join with me?? :blush: because i think i will go alone now.. :sweatingbullets:

seeing the poster concert brings me back to year 2001

those time without the magnae

i know this is just concert but still

i feel like a dejavu looking at the poster

i feel a tug in my heart actually

wow...

never thought...

still those who are going

have fun

takes lots of pics

and shared ur excitement with us when u come back!

^ chubby^green feel to same way. looking at the poster just a glimpse at it already knew that something was missing. and it's andy

=[. if he really makes a surprise entrance. the fans are going to be soooo surprised and might cry and go crazy. and it's going to be one of the best concerts ever <3

GO SHINHWA! :D exceed the 100,000 copies mark wooot!. FIGHTING. and its crazy cuz they didnt even do any promotion or anything.

to the ones who are going have fun at the concert! bet its going to be a BLAST,

Guest hazrinaer

wow..shinhwa really a legend..without promotion they can sell 100000 copies..

about the concert things..I can't go.a lot of things to do now.maybe next time..

Guest infinityyy

AH! There's one more concert of Shinhwa?

I... wanna go so bad :tears: :tears: :tears:

Why do I not have a passport?! T_T

Or money for a plane ticket?! T___T

Gah. But I thought Andy would be able to make it?

Didn't those who were organizing the Soulmate concert change the date so he could?

Guest evelynphuong

it seems so strange that a Shinhwa concert but there`s only 5

it`ll be missing something without Andy T_____T

like the 10th anni concert~~ i cant go T____T schooling and money ... my biggest problems ever *cries*

--------------------

the good thing is i`m gonna take my White edition copy a few days ahead~ i`m not home yet but when i get home the first thing i will do is come and take my copy <3333333

Guest hazrinaer

everybody waiting for their white edition..I hope I can have one..huhuhu

i'm just read from shinhwachangjo.net that the concert dvd is coming out.

but it release in japan..

Guest luluchan

I finally got TICKS!!! I'm so excited!!

just to let ppl here know that There are still some tickets so call in auction.co.kr at 1566-1369 or order online if you have an account!!

I'm not korean either so I asked someone with a Korea ID for help.

getting tickets so annoying in Korea!!

Yes, it'll be released in Japan first w/ Japanese version but Korean version will soon follow. I think they did this before...releasing in Japan first...don't know the reason why they do this do....

Anyone know what will be the difference between the two? Korean version vs Japanese version?

Anyway, can't wait for the concert DVD.

everybody waiting for their white edition..I hope I can have one..huhuhu

i'm just read from shinhwachangjo.net that the concert dvd is coming out.

but it release in japan..

Archived