[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest Maedy

omg thx for the chibi-Shinhwa :w00t: theyre soo cute :lol: I always hope that Good Ent. will release some Shinhwa's cute goodies , Shinhwa dolls with these chibi look for example :lol: ~

I dont know but when I think of Dongwan with glasses , I see a witty-old-man puahh :D:D Maybe that's why he's not often wear it (or never ? :huh: )

Andy is really THIS busy :(:( ? Please come please come :( it may be the last chance we see them together on stage :(:(

edit : anyone read or hear information about their latest concert's dvd :(? Just wanna know cause Destiny of love MV's images makes me so interested :) . Sorry if it has posted b4 :D

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nglkt

Finally, the soulmate concert is confirmed! BUT I still can't go...

Andy won't be there?? =( Really busy with his musical?

Dongwan seldom wears specs right? I've been looking for pics with him with specs but have found none! Just him with sunglasses...

Guest jangneri

I dont know but when I think of Dongwan with glasses , I see a witty-old-man puahh

Lol. Kinda~ And I think he should go with the smaller glasses since his face is small. Here's a picture of Dongwan in specs~ (with Yunho and Jaejoong~)

group11411ad7c6ad4nf9.jpg

I think that type of glasses doesn't suit him. I think it's not his, since I have another picture of him with all the members of DBSK and he wasn't wearing it. XDD It makes his face look rounder and chubbier. Though he was on the buffed-side when this picture was taken 4-5 years ago~

EDIT//

WOOT! I TOPPED A PAGE AGAIN! XDDDDD

Guest stupidfactory

^ Thanks! I don't think i've seen pictures of dbsk with Shinhwa 8D It's nice to see them together.

Speaking of dbsk, I remembered them talking about Shinhwa on a show. And they said Shinhwa had an aura around them. lol.

Anyway, the Soulmate concert, Andy won't be attending cos of his musical?

Btw thanks for sharing the pictures of Shinhwa with specs! Minwoo looks gooooood~ Heh. And that particular picture of Eric with specs, hot!

Guest Maedy

Sorry for spamming but I was so bored and ... there are some ShinHwa's icons I wanna share :P:P:P

sekshiRic.jpgsexyAndy.jpgsexySung.jpg

sekshiMin.jpgsexyWan.jpgsekshiJin.jpg

And a simple gif :PWeloveShinhwa.gif

credit to me ;) ~ Im just an amateur and I ds them very fast but , please enjoy and feel free to use :D

*edit : woa~ haha the Wannie-glasses pix is cute :lol: ~ Haha I dont know but when I see it I just feel *weird* and then "Does Wannie look like JaeHo's pa/grandpa ?" :w00t: i mean he's hilarious with that glasses :D . Plus , Jaeho looks young (and cute too :P ) . Yea smaller glasses may be better :rolleyes: . But he's still cute all the time , aint he :D ? His smile never fail to make me smile too :wub:

k383838_27303211.jpg

Love the preppy pink outfit and the frameless (or are they clear frames?) glasses. If only there were guys like this at my prep school. XD

In terms of Shinhwa-in-specs, the only person I think looks best with them is Hyesung...in fact, I prefer him with glasses rather than without.

Guest superstar`kiss

^ Awe..I miss those days when he hosted..

<333 the Wannie and YunJae one..ahh..I think I have the HQ version of that picture, I don't remember. :D

NICE gifts Maedy I was going to make some of those pictures but it's JUST TOO HARD!! I'll open them on photoshop and then suddenly I find myself 6 hours later still drooling over them. Thanks! ;)

Guest nutzie

thanks you guys for the answers.. i'll relay it to rozzy when she's online..

this morning i woke up, and guess what i found on my computer chair? a little gray package with me as the recepient.. and without even opening it i knew what it is.. I GOT MY SHINHWA DVD!!!!!!!! totally made my day kyaaaa!! i just opened it and took a little peep.. *continues playing around* aww it's a little bent =( [yes i'm this obsessive about my stuff -_-] the poster is byuutifool~~~ it's the pic of all 6 of them walking down the airport runway or whatever in sepia tone *drools* the dvd itself.. it looks like a super thick book O_o" and again, the color theme is sepia, which i love~~ it gives an old feeling to it.. but at the same time, it's new [i'm not making any sense anymore O_O] there are like 2 "compartments", 1 is for the 3 DVDs, and the other one is for the postcards!!! actually they're more of like, photos.. i think there are 8 of them, 6 individuals and 2 combined.. and they come with white frames and another cardboard cutout that i have no idea what it is for O_o"

okay that's the end of my spazzy report about the DVD.. now it's time for me to spazz alone about the content~ see ya~

Guest miaka0210

Since u girls are all putting up some pics I tried find some on

my computer. :D

i have no idea where I got this pic. I totally forgot. Sorry :blush:

21mbspj.jpg

sorry the pic is kinda blurry.

87janv7.jpg

and this one well...i was browsing through tinypic.com and it

says it's dongwan ....but i don't know. what do you guys think? is it him? If it's not

please do tell me so I could take the picture out of my post. Coz I'm really not sure. :huh:

23tqjyc.jpg

i'll try to find some more on my computer cause

I do remember I had some of minwoo and Andy I just can't remember

what folder I've put it in. Wish me luck! B)

Guest valmylove

hyesung looks really handsome in that second pic.

LOL, that last pic looks like junjin to me.

but the cheekbones does look like dongwan.

Guest Bresis

The last pic is definitely Dongwan!

Thanks for all the photos of them wearing specs..they all look great with or without. ^_^

Guest samshiku

hello all!

i've been kinda out-of -the-scene in the last month and wow there are lotsa news!

mnet thing: that was rather hmm. oh well.

shinhwa concert: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA another concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is GREEAAATTT.

i hope that they will have a dvd for it.

and er..is there a dvd for the shinhwa "last" concert? cos if there is, i would REALLYYYY Want it.

and for peeps who remember my insane love for pictures, pictures and more pictures....i have some more to share!

hmm haven been really updating the picture thread regularly tho..please help out our shinhwa picture thread [link is in my siggie] ya :)

cos im kinda busy these days

awwww..hmm but who is that??

p8qmdjoez3204d62ab13qm9.jpg

ricwan!

txp6r3alu9204d62bf4ecs6.jpg

everyone loves ricsung lol

g8vaciq0ui204500320d648hs4.jpg

and our 2 ETs

jan021lwo7204jx3.gif

my personal fave, woodong!

ifvc9nw8ud204d523b12hz6.jpg

enjoy! :)

Guest Rozzy

thanks for the answers about the whole charity concert thing. :]. i'm actually in korea right now, so i'll call in for tickets. O.O.

oh! does anyone know where like shinhwa's chicken place and stuff is in korea? anyone in korea want to hang and come with? =].

is anyone else planning to attend andy's musical in august too? =]. i really want to see it.

whee! i can't wait until i receive my shinhwa dvd and white edition. :D

Guest miss lakwon

thanks for the answers about the whole charity concert thing. :]. i'm actually in korea right now, so i'll call in for tickets. O.O.

oh! does anyone know where like shinhwa's chicken place and stuff is in korea? anyone in korea want to hang and come with? =].

is anyone else planning to attend andy's musical in august too? =]. i really want to see it.

Rozzy, have you heard of Ocean's Six?

It's one of the best Shinwha fansites in Korea.

The most popular as well over the world! :)

They have a section for overseas fans.

If you post a thread there they will respond and make friends with you!

Some of them know good english too!

http://www.oceans-six.com

Good luck and have fun in Korea!

It's an amazing place and please do attend Shinhwa's Charity Concert!

It's for a good deal! Meaning you get to see the members (except Andy :[) but you will be helping out a girl become happy!

wow u are going for the concert

that's great...

u are so lucky

and andy's musical

that is him with honey lee rite?

cant remember...

hope u can take lots of pics to share

if it is allowed that is...

^_^

Guest SuperMan6

im usually a silent reader..but i've a pic of dongwan in specs and i think he looks great..therfore im here to share...

b_C873A8DBE2329A3B.jpg

its quite small though..coz it a cap off a vid...tis was in '03 or '04 when they were in Turkey for their Sorrow MV...

Hi Shinhwa fans.

I'm a silent reader, but decided to comment because of the MNet/TaeYang/Minwoo thing.

Although I'm a huge Tae Yang fan, I also felt the comparison was not fair. I don't know what context the comment was made in but I felt it was unnecessary. That list does not need to be formed with comparisons like that. Honestly, Minwoo I think is "better at music" than Tae Yang because he composes and produces his own music. I loved all his solo albums and the work he did for Shinhwa. I think its unfair to put Tae Yang up against someone so experienced and successful. However I do not disregard Tae Yang's potentials to accomplish all this either. I think Tae Yang's position on that list is justified because he has so much potential to make it big in the music industry. I don't think its fair to assume that Big Bang/Tae Yang is favored by Mnet because YG and Mnet are partners. It would be bad publicity for such a big and reputable company.

Since I'm here:

Shinhwa was one of those groups that introduced me Korean music. I wouldn't say I'm as crazy about them as I was, but I definitely once were. I love Minwoo and Dongwan's voice the most. And of course Minwoo's mad sex appeal. Keke. It's sad that some of them will be on hiatus due to the military.

Shinhwa means "Everlasting Mythology" right?

It's such a fitting name for them because Shinhwa is legend.

omg. sry girls that i havent been here which feels like 4ever! TOT. not my fault!! ahhh. went out the the westport and like. we drove there. and seriously. it was just suffering when my ipod ran out of batteries on the way home today. no shinhwa music to survive on!

but right when i get home. i come here ^^. ehehhee. *shinhwa spazz on youtube* xD

Guest incarnadine

Hi Rozzy! Wow you're in Korea right now? I'm planning to go to Soulmate too! and perhaps stay until Jin's bday even thingy :D oh yeah and perhaps Andy's musical too! If you have info on tickets, please do PM me ^^

Archived