[drama 2007] Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 외과의사 봉달희

Luv

This is pretty good.

Does anyone else think that the bridge place where Kim Min Jong and Oh Yoon Ah first meet almost look like the one on Grey's Anatomy???

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest h140450798

Luv, thanks for caps, just watched the a next week preview, seems LYW will be in trouble again

ceyes00201550it1.jpg

I dun like her, she's too mean to LYW, like Cristina in Grey's, mean to George

I'm watching White Tower and I watched the first 2 episodes of this.. funny how two similar dramas can be so different.

Actually other than both being dramas about doctors, they're not very similar at all. Not even comparable.

White Tower is definitely more intense and more about behind the scenes of medicine, like the medical ladder and what lengths people will go to in order to finish on top. Surgeon Bong Dal Hee shows this as well, but at a much lesser extent. You got the fresh meat, Bong Dal Hee and her non-friends at the moment, and the drama will obviously unfold how they go from bumbling interns to real doctors, and there seems to be an unspoken rivalry between Lee Bum Soo and Kim Min Joon's characters. But unlike White Tower, it's just all too predictable and a lot more romance oriented. I guess I'm trying to say Surgeon Bong Dal Hee is so pale in comparison to White Tower.

I downloaded the first episode thinking it would be worth watching it in better than LQ.

After watching episode one I went with LQ for episode 2. :lol:

Anyways, here's episode 1: rmvb file (248MB) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=96X4IVVV

Does anyone remember Kim In Kwon from Medical Center?? :D

jabumjj3.jpg

imageaspgy0.jpg

He was so sweet! Too bad he didn't get the girl! (unless I'm not remembering the drama correctly..)

i like this drama but it kinda seems like a korean grey's anatomy? i durno. like the one with the glasses is george the tall chick is christina.. meh i durno. seems it. ?? :D

hies!!!

i was watching this drama not that much thrilled about it

but after i watched both eps.

i was all for it!!! :w00t:

i like better than white tower

i think this is less serious than white tower

this seems more bright that drama is heavy

its been a long time for a korean drama too make

a doctor drama and i like it!!! :D

i love every character(well alomst...)

i want l ee bum soo and lee yo woo to be together

because he is soo hottt in this drama

i was thoguht he was a funny comedy type but woahhh!!

this changed everything about him!! :blush:

i think lee bum soo and kim ming joon will fight for her but she will go to lee bum soo :D

and he has a reason to come to that hospital not just bc

but he has a thing with the that head docotr he was looking at kim ming joon uncle

something is going on :vicx:

ohhhh~~ i cant wait for next week!!!

the awkward hug kim king joon being drunk and falling on her and lee bum soo

having a weird expression and being jealous?! :rolleyes:

Omygee..

I like this drama.

Kim min joon and Lee yo won looks good together.

Lee bum soo's character is very strong and strict.

I just wonder if that kind of operation thing happen in actual one like

they argue inside while the patient is dying or 50/50.

But i like the thrill.

Good drama,good cast.

Hehe...yeah...they're so not professional...arguing & screaming in the middle of the operation.

And they're supposed to focus on the operation...

The patient must be scared to death because the doctor is clearly not concentrating on the operation.

OMG...the arguing needs to stop...the 2nd time it happens...it seems so critical...but they stopped what they're doing to argue...

Can't believe it...

New pictures...

935421484au.jpg

698569327sp.jpg

Does anyone remember Kim In Kwon from Medical Center?? :D

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/5707/jabumjj3.jpg

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4441/imageaspgy0.jpg

He was so sweet! Too bad he didn't get the girl! (unless I'm not remembering the drama correctly..)

I remembered him. He's the one who like Kim Min Sun but in return Kim like Kim Sang Hyuk in there.

I thought he's funny in that previous hospital drama.

I'm still anticipating on this drama & hopes the C-subs can be released soon.

Guest collect2you

Hi, I previously watched Lovers and now just continue to this new drama. After finishing 2 eps, I really like to go further, to see in which way LBS and LYW will develop their relationship to. Are there any fansubs for English sub of this drama? :blink:

Guest wls2948

This drama seems interesting unfortunately there seems to be not attracting the attention of the members of soompi judging from this thread which is only 3 pages long.....sigh...anyone know where can get this drama with subtitles (english/mandarin)?

Lee Yo Won looks good in this drama....

Yeah...I think there are too many new dramas and this one is not an idol drama...

But I've been watching and like it a lot...

There are no subtitles available at this point...but I'm sure you can understand the story when you watch.

It's pretty easy to follow so far.

For today's episode ( episode 4)...it's the number 1 show for its timeslot.

5. 드라마스페셜 <외과의사봉달희> SBS 19.5 Nationwide

5. 드라마스페셜 <외과의사봉달희> SBS 21.0 Seoul

I like all the scenes between LYW and KMJ...

hehe...today they have a cute scene together...he was reaching for his cellphone...but she thought he was going to kiss her ...hehe...

Archived