[drama 2007] Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 외과의사 봉달희

Luv

Guest nurhayanti

I happened to buy the DVD drama last October 2010 and managed to watched the drama 3 days after i bought the DVDs. Though 3 years past since the drama released, this <외과의사 봉달희> drama is one of Korean Best Dramas i've ever watched.

i'm proud of 이요원 언니. i like the way she acts. Started by watching her role as Queen Seon Duk 2 months ago (yeah, late and late again), i tried to get all dramas and films she has casted. I just realised i have watched 10 of them. I'm always waiting for her new dramas and films.

For all friends here that have posted all info bout drama <Surgeon Bong Dal Hee> thank you so much.. I really appreciate it ^^

Hope there will be <Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 2>

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happened to buy the DVD drama last October 2010 and managed to watched the drama 3 days after i bought the DVDs. Though 3 years past since the drama released, this <외과의사 봉달희> drama is one of Korean Best Dramas i've ever watched.

i'm proud of 이요원 언니. i like the way she acts. Started by watching her role as Queen Seon Duk 2 months ago (yeah, late and late again), i tried to get all dramas and films she has casted. I just realised i have watched 10 of them. I'm always waiting for her new dramas and films.

For all friends here that have posted all info bout drama <Surgeon Bong Dal Hee> thank you so much.. I really appreciate it ^^

Hope there will be <Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 2>

Hi, Nurhayati, just visit Lee Yo Won's thread, soompi has it, the thread is alive now after Queen Seon Deok , hehe : LYW's thread

Owwh, this drama was too hard to find !

months after i wached Queen Seon Deok and get hooked on Lee Yo Won's acting, trying to find all her stuffs, and this drama was the last to find, really rare... fortunatelly i found the dvd's after searching day by day.

yeah i wacthed this becoz wanna see more Lee Yo Won after Queen Seon Deok, and i heard this drama got many awards for the casts and the drama itself.

i was confused with so many medical terminology, but this show is still great !

this was the complete drama, it contains science, knowledge, love, laugh, tears, and many positive things.

nothing was stated right or wrong, this is based on our interpretation.

Lee Yo Won carried character Bong Dal Hee so cute and adorable, she successfully bring it to us, with her trouble-maker thing, wierd, curly, bold, but never give up, and also tears of love and pain.

this is great series, and Lee Bum Soo also bring dr.Ahn such a great and unique character.

this couple is wierd, Dal Hee seems taller than dr.Ahn, LOL

in fact, Lee Yo Won is 170 and Lee Bum Soo is 171, he's 1 cm taller than LYW, but shoes heels of course make LYW taller.

but they got Best Couple award, so cute huh? :D

• 3 months later...
Guest cahaya

evening...

just finished watching this drama

really worth it ...plan to re-watch it again next weekends :lol:

love the storyline as well as the characters

...pairing dr bong dal hee n dr anh kindda cute n adorable :wub:blush.gif

wish the ending shown on the marriage life between dal hee n dr ahn

especially they having babies as dal hee thinks she unable to conceive

wish the episode made longer...maybe 20 or 24 :lol:

once again....worth watching

• 2 weeks later...
Guest missussally

i first wathched this drama just because of short trailer and didn't know lee yo won back then..but after watched this, i fell in love with it :wub:^_^^_^ .....the character was fully developed abd with lee bum soo in it, this drama rocks.....i love all the character be it the major and minor...ooooo love the doc who finally get married to the nurse :lol: ...he's so cute...lee yo won is a good actress...love her also in cruel love...such a good match with kwon song woo....

who's the doc who finally get married to the nurse?

i first wathched this drama just because of short trailer and didn't know lee yo won back then..but after watched this, i fell in love with it :wub:^_^^_^ .....the character was fully developed abd with lee bum soo in it, this drama rocks.....i love all the character be it the major and minor...ooooo love the doc who finally get married to the nurse :lol: ...he's so cute...lee yo won is a good actress...love her also in cruel love...such a good match with kwon song woo....

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tikiwondar

Well, I first saw this drama at ARIRANG (which is currently airing) since I'm taking up on the line of LIFE SAVERS, I was curious and watched this everyday 9:00, I suppose. But little by little I got so impatient and decided to scan at the DVD Market just to find this drama... It was not so easy because almost all the stall sell DVDs which are trendsetters, since this drama was way back 2010, It was hard to find one.. But, at one stall, I had a strong sense that they have SBDH. So, I didn't gave up even the owner of the stall kepps on telling that they on't have that drama.. BUT still, Stubborn as I was. I continue to scan the DVDs... And FINALLY at the end of a row of DVDs I found SURGEON BONG DAL HEE... woooooooooooooooooohooooooooo... I was soooo happy.... That Icould watch this as long as I want and As many times as i want.. I already finished the drama but still planning to rewatch it again.... Sooooooooooooo amaaziiiing.. 

I was Happy that Dal hee and Dr. Ahn end up with each other.. But there's still a part of me that keeps on saying that Dal hee should end up with Dr. Lee instead... But that's ookkayyy... I learned a lot... 

This is the reason why I am so Inspired to study harder and become a great successful Doctor... ..Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Until now, I'm  still in love with SBDH and LBS (my No.1 idol 4ever) rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Sometime I laugh at myself whenever I think of my first seeing Dr Ahn yelling ... lol ...  Unlike most people here, I thought "wow ... Bummie, u have such a beautiful & powerful voice ... I bet u can become a singer too" =]] and then, his acting was so damn excellent that my love for him had level up wub.gif

And now, our KST forum decided to re-sub SBDH after such a long time wub.gifWat a fool of me 4 not saving SBDH in my comp! now i have find the drama full episodes (raw) HD ... AGAIN  tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif and of course  I can't find it anywhere tears.giftears.gif Poor me!!! Hope someone still have the raw HD eps and re-up them tears.giftears.gif

• 1 year later...
Guest kriseng16

Hey guys! I'm new here, but can you do me a favor? can someone give me a link for Bong Dal Hee Special? I really love this drama and i want to watch the special episode of it..
Thanks! I'll really appreciate your big help!
:)

• 8 months later...

Now catching up with Surgeon Bong.  Just for LBS.
His screaming and yelling in this series reminds me of Lee Sun-kyun in Pasta.
All the more I am enjoying this series now. LBS is just so...WOW.... yes...i watched him in Prime Minister and I and got smitten by him. After that I start off with Giant.  Going to catch all LBS series.
Anyone else watching this series now?

Now catching up with Surgeon Bong.  Just for LBS.

All the more I am enjoying this series now. LBS is just so...WOW.... yes...i watched him in Prime Minister and I and got smitten by him. After that I start off with Giant.  Going to catch all LBS series.

I've watched SBDH after PMAI..and already finished watching On Air few days ago. .I have not yet watch Giant..later I guess. .when I have mood to watch melodrama. .now I'm watching LBS films. . :D

jojoanna said: Now catching up with Surgeon Bong.  Just for LBS.

@KhairunnisaH  & lindy01
Done with SBDL then continued and finished G.  Now onto HS.  Just ep 1 and i was so tickled with LBS style in this series. 
I am curious on the ending of SBDL...

3 years later... did Dr Ahn and Dr Bong marry?  Or are both of them still on dating mode?
I really enjoy watching both of them.  Their smile and body language is their way of communicating with each other.  Just a simple smile in each other's direction is enough to convey their feelings.  Will re watch SBDL when i am done with LBS dramas.  
Just amazed with his ability to handle different roles.  Indeed he deserved the name "Little Giant of Chungmuro" (Korean equivalent of Hollywood).. 
He has 40 films done as of today and onto his 41st film with "The Divine Move"  and 9 drama series onto his 10th with Triangle. 
Only this to say to LBS... fighting...

• 1 month later...

Archived