[drama 2007] Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 외과의사 봉달희

Luv

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 4 is a really good episode...

There are some funny moments but also some very touching moments toward the end.

The poor baby...Moon Kyung's son...so young and already have heart disease.

ceyes00100084tv0.jpg

ceyes00100104hl2.jpg

ceyes00100136mq9.jpg

ceyes00100247rv4.jpg

ceyes00100290sw8.jpg

ceyes00100312tr2.jpg

ceyes00100333lc4.jpg

ceyes00100378hw3.jpg

ceyes00100384lh7.jpg

ceyes00100438ay6.jpg

ceyes00100445dn2.jpg

ceyes00100471zm8.jpg

ceyes00100480ie1.jpg

ceyes00100489of3.jpg

ceyes00100499di7.jpg

ceyes00100509ll5.jpg

This is so sad...mom made a mistake and her son has to pay for it...

It's hard for Gun Wook too...he can't just stop loving his son :(

ceyes00100716bz8.jpg

ceyes00100740ij1.jpg

ceyes00100749df4.jpg

ceyes00100773ux3.jpg

ceyes00100778lk5.jpg

I am fully enjoying this drama so far...though i've only watched two episodes last weekend. I can't believe how different this drama and White Tower can be. This drama seems a lot more like 'Medical Center' and 'Sunflower'...which I liked. White Tower is quite interesting, but the mood is very dark.

I like Lee Yo Won as an actress, but honestly speaking...her character was quite annoying in the beginning of the episode...she got a lot better towards the end of episode 2 though. :) I find her really cute~~

Kim Min Joon and Oh Yuna is paired up again in this drama, how cool. Their relationship is not great at all right now...but hopefully it'll get better as the drama progresses. The whole issue about their son...which apparently isn't Kim Min Joon's son, but he raised his son thinking that he was his...that must be hard. I'm really curious to find out more about what happened...obviously Oh Yuna has some big explaining to do.

I LOVE Lee Bum Soo...so happy he is starring in this drama! However, his character is so mean towards Bong Dal Hee...telling her to not become a doctor and such...how sad. I hope his hating towards Bong Dal Hee stops soon.

Thanks for always posting such wonderful screen caps Kristy...I feel like I fully understand what's going on in each episode just from viewing the caps. :)

I wonder who is the real father of the child.

Yeah...they don't even give us a hint about the real father...

I guess he'll just show up to surprise us...hehe...hope they don't make it too scandalous...hehe...

Oh...Sandy...hehe...so happy to see you ...

I thought I'll be "swimming" in here...hehe...but for some strange reasons...I can still follow along...hehe...

Yeah...this thread is way too dead...so I tried to post some pictures.

This is a good drama and deserves more attention...hehe...

ceyes00100790qr1.jpg

ceyes00100800ac3.jpg

Aww...she's so cute here...

ceyes00100843ay3.jpg

ceyes00100841gp7.jpg

ceyes00100859se9.jpg

ceyes00100869bo0.jpg

ceyes00101011xw1.jpg

ceyes00101022so4.jpg

ceyes00101426qw0.jpg

ceyes00101559mx3.jpg

ceyes00101788da1.jpg

ceyes00101792qp1.jpg

ceyes00101810ce7.jpg

ceyes00101819pl2.jpg

ceyes00101826gs1.jpg

ceyes00101835hq7.jpg

ceyes00101878qq7.jpg

^I think nobody/noone intends to watch it until someone sub it or chinese subs are release.

If anyone wants to help subbing Bong dal hee,i'll be willing to help with timing.

It's a great drama.

I just started this drama and finished up to 3 today... and it's awesome O_O I was looking forever for this thread and links for more episodes wow... more people should start watching it :)

i also follow this series.

just because i don't feel like watching the one from KBS because i cannot stand the lead actress,

and the one from MBC is too IDOL-drama. not anymore for my age.

i decided to follow this series because it is LBS' TV comeback and i am happy that the series is getting good feedbacks from the audience.

and i like the acting of all the actors here.

i hope the writer will keep the excitement until the last episode...

Episode 4 is a really good episode...

There are some funny moments but also some very touching moments toward the end.

ah the son is sick ..sad .. the father will be making a guest appearance soon

the chinese sub for this drama will be out today or tomorrow .is a diffcult task for the subbing team too ^^ since there so many medicial terms ..^ *before esp 5 boardcast .they should be releasing all the 4 esp with chinese subs ..acording to their schedule

Guest yeohweping

^I think nobody/noone intends to watch it until someone sub it or chinese subs are release.

If anyone wants to help subbing Bong dal hee,i'll be willing to help with timing.

It's a great drama.

I won't mind helping to translate if there are chi-subs but dear Sandy is going to be 'overwork' this season with so many dramas to spot translate. :blush:

Guest collect2you

Yeah...I think there are too many new dramas and this one is not an idol drama...

But I've been watching and like it a lot...

There are no subtitles available at this point...but I'm sure you can understand the story when you watch.

It's pretty easy to follow so far.

For today's episode ( episode 4)...it's the number 1 show for its timeslot.

5. 드라마스페셜 <외과의사봉달희> SBS 19.5 Nationwide

5. 드라마스페셜 <외과의사봉달희> SBS 21.0 Seoul

I like all the scenes between LYW and KMJ...

hehe...today they have a cute scene together...he was reaching for his cellphone...but she thought he was going to kiss her ...hehe...

Thanks Luv for rating info. I'm so glad not being missed this drama! I've never seen LBS's movies or dramas but his strong doctor character touched and got my interest of this drama.

Please continue posting pictures/spoilers of this thread :rolleyes:

Thank's for endless sharing Luv.

I won't mind helping to translate if there are chi-subs but dear Sandy is going to be 'overwork' this season with so many dramas to spot translate. :blush:

Yay.

But we need more translators >.>,i know you are busy working with

other projects too,ottoke?

To those interested on helping subbing this Drama (really good drama),don't ever miss watching it,

Please PM Mily2 if you are interested.

:We need:

Chinese to English translators

Korean to English translators

Timers

Editors

Nice to see shulien here,this series is addicting i may say,it made me switch

watching it over another series with just the 10 sec preview.

Like Sandy mentioned,i was a little bit irritated with Dalhee on the first 2 episodes.

She is just too naive.

^ yeah, many netizens are complaining about Dalhee's character.

they're questioning how a DOCTOR can be so naive and clumsy and how it's sort of unrealistic since doctors should never act that way. lol.....

many netizens have been complaining about how this drama copied Grey's Anatomy. I think it's true, but iono...it's different in a way. so i like it :)

latest episode was INTENSE! TOTALLY LOVED IT<3333

hies!!!

i love this drama!!!

getting addictive

i hope Ahn Jong Geun at least starts to like her and not like hate her

okies here is a article about this drama

sorryy if this was posted before :sweatingbullets:

'외과의사 봉달희' 이범수, 16년만에 첫 안방 데뷔 '합격'

'Surgeon Bong Dal Hee' Lee Bum Soo, his first role in a drama in his 16 year career and it is a 'success'

20070126121215.009.0.jpg

시청자들 눈길 끌어 연예계 데뷔 16년 만에 안방극장에 첫 출연한 이범수가 합격점을 받았다.

After working in the business this is his first role in a drama in his 16 year career and he is starting out great

현재 SBS 전파를 타고 있는 드라마스페셜 '외과의사 봉달희'(극본 이정선, 연출 김형식)의 남자 주인공 안중근 역으로 출연 중인 이범수는 스크린과는 사뭇 달라진 모습으로 시청자들의 전폭적인 지지를 받고 있는 것.

Now this drama is pulling through in the rating 'Surgeon Bong Dal Hee' as the main male lead of Ahn Jong Geun, Lee Bum Soo is showing his differnt side of him compared to the roles he plays on the screen. He is getting a lot of interest from the viewers

이범수는 그동안 주로 코믹한 이미지로 영화 팬들을 만났던 배우. 얼마 전 개봉했던 영화 '조폭마누라3'에선 장발에 껄렁껄렁한 외모를 지녔지만 내면은 순수한 조폭 중간보스로 팬들에게 웃음을 선사했다.

Lee Bum Soo has met the viewers as a comedy image in the movies. When the the movie 'Gangster Wife3' he played a good for nothing fellow but inside he is pure, head gangster that was sent the viewers into laughter

하지만 이번 '외과의사 봉달희'에선 180도 달라진 모습을 선보여 눈길을 끈다. 늘 진지하면서도 후배에겐 엄격한 외과의사 안중근의 모습으로 등장해 일각에선 '이범수의 재발견'이라고 부를 정도.

But in 'Surgeon Bong Dal Hee' his image has changed 180degrees different side and he is gaining interest. Ahn Jong Geun is always serious and was very hasrh onto the juriors is his character as the sergeon and this was such a surprise to the viewers that they call it 'Lee Bum Soo's rediscovery/recovery'

드라마 게시판에는 "봉달희(이요원 분)를 몰아붙이는 장면에선 강한 카리스마가 느껴진다", "자신의 불우했던 어린시절을 얘기하는 장면에선 진한 페이소스가 느껴졌다", "왜 지금까지 코믹한 모습만 보여줬는지 의아하다"는 등 그의 변신에 대한 환영의 메시지가 가득하다.

On the drama homepage the people leave comments as, "When Bong Dal Hee(Lee Yo Won) was being pushed he was very charismatic", "When he was telling the mother about his unfortunate childhood I felt bad for him(?)" adn they were other comments such as these

이범수의 열연과 함께 드라마 시청률도 급상승, 수목극 지존의 자리에 우뚝 섰다. 25일 방송된 4회분이 전국시청률 19.5%(TNS미디어 조사)를 기록해 20% 돌파를 눈앞에 뒀다.

Lee Bum Soo performance help the drama reach the top on the Wed-Thru drama. On the 25th broadcast the drama reached to the top in the ratings with 19.5% and saw the 20's right in front of them.

이범수의 한 측근은 "현재는 봉달희에게 너무 매몰차게 굴지만, 조만간 봉달희가 육체적 아픔을 가지고 있다는 것을 알게된 후 연민의 정을 느끼게 된다"며 "이후 봉달희에 대한 악감정이 점차 사랑의 감정으로 변하며 좀 더 부드러운 모습을 보여줄 것"이라고 밝혔다. < 서주영 기자 juleseo@>

Lee Bum Soo said recently, "Righ now I am very cold to Bong Dal Hee, but soon I will learn of Bond Dal Hee is sick and then will start to have compassion for her and afterwards my hate for her will turn into feelings of love and then this will show my softer side of me."

YEAH!!!

he is going to love her!!! :w00t:

people in korea are hoping that he will find out that she was/is sick

in next week's eps. :phew:

not for sure

but i'm hoping for that too!!!! :D

okies sorry for my crappy translation!!!

yeah!! cant wait for Dal Hee - Jong Geum love tooo start!!

and thanks so much for the pics!!!

kiki08,

thanks for sharing the news.

Nice to see shulien here,this series is addicting i may say,it made me switch

watching it over another series with just the 10 sec preview.

i am not really into watching this series.

i think the one and only medical drama i watched was ER.

got very addicted to the George Clooney-Julianna Marguilles love affair in the series.

after that...never followed other medical dramas that were aired in US like Chicago Hope(then) and Grey's Anatomy.

i am more on courtroom dramas...oh well, i only watched two...L.A.LAW which i am patiently waiting for its DVD and ALLY MCBEAL.

i decided to watch this series because of LBS.

i started showing interest on his work because he co-starred with KJE in LET US LIVE WELL.

and then i watched the THE VICTORY OF GAM SA YONG... i was impressed with his dramatic acting...

actually i don't understand what they were saying(in the drama)....but i got the gist of the story...

i like the competition between LBS and KMJ...

but i cannot really join in the discussion because i am not yet really hooked.

i am just enjoying watching this series.

Wow...Thank you so much for translating the article kiki :wub:

Hehe...I love how you made the word love and compassion big & stands out...hehe...

I know BDH will ended up with AJG so I can't fully rooting for her and LGW...:)

But right now BDH & LGW are really cute together...hehe..

Yeah...BDH had a big scar...her secret...

ceyes000008208tl.jpg

J.lee...you're welcome...I was so glad when I saw you in here...luckily we have more and more people join us.

shulien...sometimes it's good to just enjoy a drama this way...without any expectation and pressure...

Archived