[drama 2007] Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 외과의사 봉달희

Luv

eeks so that was what she was saying, thanks shirley

ah yes one of the male doctors also got an earful..but then i think maybe dr.ahn overlooked something that dr.bong pointed out, after we see an impatient dr.ahn at the elevator, haha

i know! i was so surprised she kept interrogating dr.ahn when she clearly saw that he was trying to save the man's life, she was a little annoying in the first few eps, but i am liking her now, it's nice seeing LYW again after Fashion 70s

ah LYW nice to see her back from F70s ^^ ..lol i find her hairstyle abit too ahujuma ..but is okay now .as long as she tied it up ^~ ya ..she keep talking and talking and i wonder can she er just shut up ! .. :mellow u cant even hear the heartbeat properly if you keep on talking .but the end of esp 1 ...the patient she intially handled ....he also abit too difficult to handle .just keep saying he need only indigestion pills ..while she wanted to give him more detail check ....and the next moment he come back on the stretcher unconscious .....she feel responsible if only she had insisted ..but then ..they are all new rookies ..

dr ahn might be abit too strict but u had to be in this profession since any mistakes you make ..even a slight one can cause even death ...that why doctors among the most demanding profession .it requires such dedication .but doctors they are human too .

as for dr cho ' son ..~ he so cute ...sad to see such a young child be suffering from such pains ...imagine his little heart .got to go through such a major operation ..but ...er i was reading the tonite synospsi .seem

that coma patient's heart ...cant really be transplanted to her son since their tissues dun match [anyway i dun think you can choose right the receiptent ...you can only queue like any other ppl for the heart . i know is cruel but then .......even now right in my area we having a debate on the transaction of organs .whether it should be legalised ..it open up such debates we dun want to see ppl selling their organs for money .. ..] ..

anyway ..but i think there another hope for the little kid ..because a transplant still going to take place i think ....maybe another donor ......so the kid should be okay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup it's true hjrx decided to stop translating but it's good that zhbbs said they will continue and finish it

can someone explain some stuff for me in ep4, what was the conversation about with Joong Geun and the girl he and Dal Hee chased after, i'm assuming it was about the baby? also what was the conversation at the end with Moon Kyung and Joong Geun about...thanks, i am enjoying this drama so far

The baby needs an operation and i think it's in the heart.

The Mother of the baby is very young and unwed so she thought

it's impossible for the baby to recover and live maybe because it's 50/50 chance

and she doesn't have money to pay the hospital so she tried not to sign the

operation contract thing?.

Doctor Na(Lee bum soo) confront the young Mom and told her about the same situation

he had a long time ago,it was about a young patient who had a heart problem,and added

that,that patient is alive and living healthy and as a matter of fact,that patient became a doctor.

Nice to see you here Amanda,i forgot that your major is related to the drama.

Glad that you also enjoy it.

I haven't able to watch Greys A or other medical drama like CSi i only saw

"Hebaragi"(Kim heesun and Ahn jae wook,Han jae suk,Kim jeung eun,Cha tae hyun) also about medical drama,

it's more about the relationship between the doctors or patient-doctors.

(Hardly remember it now,it's like in 1996).

Anyway,Can't wait for tonite's episode.

I wonder what will happen to Sung min.

Omygee,she kissed him?hahaha...

Doctor Na(Lee bum soo) confront the young Mom and told her about the same situation

he had a long time ago,it was about a young patient who had a heart problem,and added

that,that patient is alive and living healthy and as a matter of fact,that patient became a doctor.

Nice to see you here Amanda,i forgot that your major is related to the drama.

Glad that you also enjoy it.

I haven't able to watch Greys A or other medical drama like CSi i only saw

"Hebaragi"(Kim heesun and Ahn jae wook,Han jae suk,Kim jeung eun,Cha tae hyun) also about medical drama,

it's more about the relationship between the doctors or patient-doctors.

(Hardly remember it now,it's like in 1996).

Anyway,Can't wait for tonite's episode.

I wonder what will happen to Sung min.

Omygee,she kissed him?hahaha...

OMFG? DOnt tell me it was HIM who did the operation for DH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

LOLX!!!! Spoiler for epi 5 and 6 since i watcted the paid preveiw lOL...

i am mad babe..

[spoilers] : EPisode 5

The preview started with DH in the ambulance with the coma patient..

and the patients's husband saw that DH seems to be tired pumping air into the patients lungs,

so the husband said : even though u are tired u still have to continue

and then he said something like :

this person is a good kind person, staying with someone as uninteresting as me... blah blah blah

and then the ambulance got into an accident... the horror

but they were saved

Then the next scene is LGW applying medication for DH.. manz they look quite cosy

[MUAHHAHAHHAHAHA i am a "LGW + BDH = love" shipper]

i think they got a hear donation and dr ahn did the operation (thatz why they got into the helicopter - both DH and dr ahn)

and the boy was saved.

[Just in case : The boy is suffering from a case of Dilated Cardiomyopathy, where by the left ventricle of the heart is weakened and thus the heart ability to pump blood decreases. and i think for this case, his case is already late stage because according to diagnosis of Dr ahn, he can only live for another month. and the only option is a heart transplant]

and everyone treated dr ahn as the hero and poor LGW was kinda conflicted... because i think he wanted to thank dr ahn for saving his son but again that isnt reallY his son?? so in the end he didnt thank him and he walked out of the room

And so, DH followed him.

LGW asked Dh why didnt she followed them to have a drink and celebrate, she in turned asked him , "are u okay?"

LGW said, if i tell u the truth, i am not okay...

She comforted him with a HUG... and LGW said thanks for the comfort..

but then at thhis point she kissed him on the cheek and then preview ended.. lOlx..

[spoilers] : EPisode 6

The supervisor.. you know the one who always scolds DH?? the doc in charge of the interns?

yeap he is a cute guy as well, he allowed DH to lead an operation which is not allowed for year 1 interns.

I think it was found out by LGW and LGW scolded the supervisor and DH badly saying that how can they put the patient's life in jeopardy.

I think DH was upset

but the supervisor didnt really scold DH to my surprise.. he just told her, the both docs in charge were ok with it why did she went and tell??

[my personal favourite character is actually this supervisor.. he is so cute]

LGW and dr ahn met outside their offices, and they walked by each other without saying anything.

Dr ahn : why didnt u even say hi

LGW : why didnt u say hi first

Dr ahn: u haven thank me

LGW : for what?

Dr ahn : for saving your son's life [i kinda forget this part??? hope i am writing the right things]

U haven even seen him at all after the operation. You should visit him, he is waiting for his father.

LGW walked ahead and opened the door of his office and walked in

and then the next scene is DH asking for help from her fellow interns , she told them to help since this is her first patient..

Both the girl and the guy in the specs, sorry i forgot their names, told DH that they are busy.

the next scene : DH flipping through books and taking down notes

So she was searching through the books herself and then when she stood up, her heart started pumping a little too fast and

she touched her leg - my guess is it's either in pain or it's numb. she looked a little scared and lost there

and tHEN, the next scene comes LGW + the ex -wife at the lobby of the hospital.

he was asking her who is HE? [i have no idea why is he asking that question]

and she said, i thought u already said u dont want to know then why ask now.

he said, i think it through and i want to know who is that bas****.

WHO IS HE!

then she was like "wad the he**"

she looks behind her and she said "ah u came?"

it was dr ahn. and she said to LGW, i told u i am busy now.

they walked away after LGW and Dr ahn stared at each other...

while LGW watced dr ahn and his ex wife walked out the hospital, he turned his back on them and began walking back to the lift

But he turned around and looked at them with a anger in his eyes.

and that was the last scene

OMFG? DOnt tell me it was HIM who did the operation for DH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

Yes,i think he was the one who did the operation on DH.

But it's just my guess,since Dr.Na talks about a patient that became a Doctor.

That man on the ambulance with wife(patient) is very frightening.

If something happen to his wife,i think he might kill DH.

lol he is hysterical.

Guest clover_love

theres def. going to be a scene of DH like fainting or something or in alot of pain and

one of the two guys will have to do surgery on her or something rite?

lol i hope its LGW siigh i luv dat couple so cute! <3

:D

Guest collect2you

The baby needs an operation and i think it's in the heart.

The Mother of the baby is very young and unwed so she thought

it's impossible for the baby to recover and live maybe because it's 50/50 chance

and she doesn't have money to pay the hospital so she tried not to sign the

operation contract thing?.

Is it possible that patient is Dr.Ahn (LBS)? I just think if he did operation for DH, why he's very cold with DH?

I can't wait watching tonight episode, it must be more interesting!

Thanks liquidfir for spoilers, I'm so happy now!

Finally caught up and watched up to ep 4 :)

so glad to see many familiar nicks stopped by here hehe... hello everyone! ^^

seems like quite a small crowd but cozy thread in here, but it doesn't matter, I think this drama is rather interesting somehow :)

perhaps I'm quite bias when it comes to Kim Min Joon *shy* haha,... but snoopy was right, he's one hot doctor! lol.

*fangirl mode*

Thanks Kristy for all the pics. I love going over your pics, and you took just the right moments and snapped it perfectly ^^

Also for all the article translations... (jenny u rock.. lol..),

and I saw Sandy's post back there.. hehe.. yippee Sandy's watching this... puehehe~~

Jen & Amanda, glad to see you here too ^__^

This series caught my eyes while I was watching the SBS Drama Awards. Well, actually Kim Min Joon caught my attention when they showed us the previews for 2007 SBS upcoming dramas.

Hehe.. after watching ep 1-2, it came to my surprise that I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would.

The cast is great, love all the main ones, all four of them.

And even though if they can tone down their yelling a bit, that'd be perfect.. I won't complaint for anything else lol.

Dr. Ahn (LBS) is rather impatient a lot towards DH...and if he yells at her again, I think I'm just gonna fast-forward :P

KMJ looks great in that doctor's uniform =)~

Love all his scenes with Dal Hee too... I hope to see more 'lovey dovey' scenes since they seem to have put them just in the right places ... right from the start (the pooh boxie hehe) ^^

And this scene *point caps below* is the sweetest of episode 4.

Absolutely loving it~~ I think I'm gonna save it haha.. thanks Kristy *muah*

ceyes00101950qs1.jpg

^ awww... :wub:

the boy is sooooooooooooooo CUTE! ^_^

I think he's the cutest boy I've ever seen in all kdramas.. lolx.

Hopefully they'll reveal OMS soon... can't wait to see his first encounter with both DH & MY.

Episode 5 will air in less than 6 hours! woohoo~~~

Guest collect2you

the boy is sooooooooooooooo CUTE! ^_^

I think he's the cutest boy I've ever seen in all kdramas.. lolx.

Hopefully they'll reveal OMS soon... can't wait to see his first encounter with both DH & MY.

Episode 5 will air in less than 6 hours! woohoo~~~

I totally agree with you :D

jen ~

I think there are 2 possibilities?

1. the patient he is talking about is DH

2. the patient he is talking about is himself? he is an cardiologist himself.

i think dr ahn has something against the senior doctor, the one in charge of the hospital..

everytime dr ahn sees him he will have this sorrowful look.... wonder why...

and YES!!! that guy is like hysterical and slightly nutty..

the first thing he asked after the ambulance crashed is

"is she breathing?"

my god.. but i think he did asked DH to get off the ambulance or something and then DH started crying "ohm ma...."

hahhaha i feel a little evil but i was like laughing when she cried and call for her mum... **.**

clover_love~

hahhahahah i am hoping for that scene?

but if itz the heart i think Dr ahn is a better doc hahahah he is afterall a cardiologist babe. hahahaha

but i am the ultimate "LGW + DH" shipper.. anyone wanna join the club? hahaha

collect2you~

no problems babe. i will update spoilers every week on tuesdays from now on hahahah.

because i bought credit for sbs so might as well use them

and yeah shenny, if dr ahn yells at DH again i think i will fast forward too.. hahha think i am going to watch it live tonight.

and i totally agree~~~~

thAT BOY IS THE CUTEST BOY I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE... HE MAKES ME WANNA HAVE A BABY OF MY OWN.. *can i clon him?*

========================

I have a request~~~

can anyone make a banner with LGW and DH????? maybe from that scene in epi 4 where by he stand super close to her?

i wanna change my sig.. hahahha anyone?

i will be grateful to ya hahahahah

Lol Shenny and Amanda

That's what makes the viewers watch this drama,It's Lee bum soo's first

drama after 16 years?and all his character role are comedy/action/gangster

in Movies.

His character is quite interesting,very strong and straight forward.

But,don't fast forward it!!!

Your'e missing alot if you do.hahahaha

But you know i like LGW and BDH loveteam.

Gee thank's Amanda for paying to see the spoilers,hope it doesn't cost that much?

Let's watch and exchange views after tonites episode.

Isn't it lagging while watching online?

And yes,where's Kristy?

Oh yeah,OMS maybe he is the father of Sung min?

Lol Shenny and Amanda

That's what makes the viewers watch this drama,It's Lee bum soo's first

drama after 16 years?and all his character role are comedy/action/gangster

in Movies.

His character is quite interesting,very strong and straight forward.

But,don't fast forward it!!!

Your'e missing alot if you do.hahahaha

But you know i like LGW and BDH loveteam.

Gee thank's Amanda for paying to see the spoilers,hope it doesn't cost that much?

Let's watch and exchange views after tonites episode.

Isn't it lagging while watching online?

And yes,where's Kristy?

Oh yeah,OMS maybe he is the father of Sung min?

Seriously??? after 16 years???? thatz a long time

Actually i think LGW understands Dr ahn's quest for perfection for his patients.. thatz whyhe was explaining it to DH in epi 2,

after the dr mortality conferences whereby he said "Dr Bong Dal hee" u killed the patient.. i was like OMFG???

But i just cant stand him yelling hahahaha

i watched epi 4.. and when DH was right about the Deep vein thrombosis i was laughing my guts out when everyone was staring at

Dr ahn with that "manz... why did he yell and scold us when he is wrong about the vitamin k and prothrombin time diagnosis"

and then he yelled somemore"what are u all doing??? quickly do it!"

it was rather funnie hahahha

and babe. nah only like 300won.. i have anypin credits left over from goong time hahahhaa

so i used the anypin credits to buy sbs credits to watch the previews. hahahah

jen ~

I think there are 2 possibilities?

1. the patient he is talking about is DH

2. the patient he is talking about is himself? he is an cardiologist himself.

i think dr ahn has something against the senior doctor, the one in charge of the hospital..

everytime dr ahn sees him he will have this sorrowful look.... wonder why...

dr lee is the nephew of that prof lee who heads the surgery department i think .might be dr ahn think dr lee was able to climb up to this position because of his uncle and he dun like such tactics ...just a guess or maybe he his long lost father --;;; .

and yes mr OMSwill be ... sung min 's father

I absolutely am in love with this drama...this is the only drama that I've been watching without any skimming going on...finally finished up to episode 4 and so far so good. Bong Dal Hee has become less annoying compare to the first episode...thank goodness...she's so cute in this drama! It's quite funny how Dr.Ahn is getting annoying with his continuous yelling...but I still like Lee Bum Soo as an actor!

That big scar on Bong Dal Hee's chest...looks so painful...and knowing that she has to grow through another heart transplant one or two more times...gah~~~...and the conversation she had with the boy who has cancer was sad...when DH asked why he doesn't want to get surgery and he tells her that because he is afraid that the surgery will make him want to live longer...ahh so sad.

It was funny when the doctor with glasses was drunk and slept on DH's bed...all the other beds were occupied by other doctors so she had no choice but to share the small bed with him...haha~~

OYN's son is so cute...it's so sad that he has a horrible disease at such a young age.

Why is everything so sad in this drama...but I guess I should be glad that it's not too extreme to the point i would shed in tears.

It would be cool if this drama gets subbed...and it seems like there is a (chinese) subbing team for this drama. If I had a lot of time on my hands...I would have loved to provide word for word translations like how I did with the drama MISA...but I don't see myself being motivated to do that kind of stuff anymore...I don't know how I even had the strength to provide episode translations back than...it's still such a mystery lol.

Guest collect2you

purpletiger86

hahha dont worry i will try to do the word for word translation. i think i will be subbing this show..

too in love already.. roars

OMG! liquidfir you gonna make my wish come true, Eng subs!

I'm into this drama!! all the good cast!!

EP5 is so touching an ep .. life is valued!!

DH hugs Dr.Ahn with joy when the kid back...oh..he laughs..and later on DH kisses Lee on the cheek! but Jo Moon Kyung sees it..

can't wait to see next ep!

thanks liquidfir for the preview

Guest collect2you

I'm into this drama!! all the good cast!!

EP5 is so touching an ep .. life is valued!!

DH hugs Dr.Ahn with joy when the kid back...oh..he laughs..and later on DH kisses Lee on the cheek! but Jo Moon Kyung sees it..

can't wait to see next ep!

thanks liquidfir for the preview

Dr.Ahn laughs...OMG I'd definitely not miss this scene!

I absolutely am in love with this drama...this is the only drama that I've been watching without any skimming going on...finally finished up to episode 4 and so far so good. Bong Dal Hee has become less annoying compare to the first episode...thank goodness...she's so cute in this drama! It's quite funny how Dr.Ahn is getting annoying with his continuous yelling...but I still like Lee Bum Soo as an actor!

i like dr ahn ..i think he will soften soon and we should see lee bum soo simle more ..~ though i know kim min jun simle is dazzingly as well .. .he hot ..in doctor clothes

this sad .. ~.such a little child .

doc2.jpg

esp 6 preview .

28.jpg

roars.. itz 2am.. and i just finished watching epi 5 off the sbs website since i didnt managed to watch it live just now..

it's just so good.

as promised.. a summary~~~ i will do this after every episode ends.. when i have time okay? ^^.

i am supposed to be studying for my pathology exam.. MUAHHAHAH i will consider watching the show studying the anatomy part.

puahahhahaha

and babes.. i do understand 70% of the show.. but sometimes i cant catch some of the conversations.

So there maybe some mistakes here and there.. i am sure u babes can forgive me right? hahhaha

Episode 5. - brief summary.... meaning major spoilers.

As mentioned in the preview spoilers

On the road

The ambulance ran off the road and was left hanging virtually at the edge of an highway, and i think itz a river below.

At first the husband of the coma patient was hysterical and told or well ordered Dh to continue to pump the oxygen for his coma wife,

and DH was calm at first, scared but calm and she did what she was told (DH was already pumping oxygen the moment she woke up anywayz).

but later on, the ambulance started shifting further and further, nearing the edge, Dh lost it and she started crying,

and the tow truck hasnt arrive yet which made everything worst.

At this point, the husband thought it through and told DH that she should get out and pass him the oxygen pump.

But the moment the husband shifted towards DH, the ambulance started shifting again, and DH burst out crying.

So the husband finally thought it through and i think he said that his wife wouldnt want this to happen, so

he told DH to let go of the oxygen pump and just go.

Dh was crying, bawling her eyes out, i mean she must be having a difficult time because as a doctor she is supposed to save her patients,

However, while crying, she let go of the pump and moved. AGAIN, the ambulance shifted, DH burst out crying "mother...."

At this moment, the ambulance was finally pulled from the edge... and all were saved.

At the hospital

The in-charge aka LGW's uncle reprimanded LGW and said

both parents are doctors and how can the son get this disease and both of them doesnt know about it

Everyone was waiting for a donor to donate a heart to SeengMin, aka the cute boy.

At first they thought there was a donor, but i think it was compatible for SeengMin.

Disappointment was the word.

In the Library

LGW was flipping through cardiology books to check if there's any other way to save his son.. well not exactly his son but ....

JMK aka the ex wife, came along.

She said [for the conversation i cant exactly remember and some of the conversation i cant really understand sorry for the lousy korean haha]

"as a father you should find a way to save your son, you should."

i really want to beg you that way.. (she cant because SM isnt exactly LGW's son)

It's my fault, it's my fault. (i think she said something more but i cant remember)

and she kneed down and started saying sorry to LGW for lying to him.

LGW tried to pull her up and asked her why is she doing this?

JMK said, if i begged and apologise, will god forgive me and let SM go? it's my fault.

And at this point, LGW pulled JMK into his arms and she cried like a baby in his arms.

In LGW's office

He told JMK to have a rest and he will stay by SM's side.

She gave him a box of something and i THINK (i am not sure about this part) she wanted him to give it to SM?

And i think she told LGW he is the best Ah pa aka father for SM, and she asked is that a very difficult request??

LGW replied with tears in his eyes, "is that a request. Do u think that is reasonable at all? what kind of request is that?"

[OK LGW and DH shippers, please close your eyes at this moment please]

JMK held LGW's face and kissed him once, and then twice.. and then thrice... and more... [liquidfir's screams echoing]

Beside SM's bed.

DH came back and touched SM's face.

She walked towards the lift and out came LGW.

dh : you are still around? it's late

lgw : are u okay?

dh : you heard about it?

lgw : of course. it's a huge ordeal. are u injured? hurt?

dh : no. i am okay.

lgw : (sees DH's injured hand) you ARE hurt.

In a room [no idea what room? i cant remember some of the exact conversation, so pls forgive me haha]

LGW nursing DH's hand.

DH staring rather admiringly at LGW.

When he was sterilizing the wound she was ouching.

LGW : does it hurt that bad?

dh : no.. this degree.. not at all.

LGW : how does it feel?

dh : it seems to be okay

LGW " what is "seems to be okay", if it's okay it's okay.

[i forgot what happened in between but LGW started telling dh that he just love being a doctor.]

[i am not too sure about their conversation, this is just what i understand could be wrong.. o.0]

he doesnt know why but only until recently he was starting to feel overburdened.

Later on the in the show

A compatible heart donor is found.

however the heart belongs to an adult who is super light weight. i think 33kg?

Dr ahn wants to go on with the transplant because they cant possible wait anymore and SM cant wait anymore as his heart

has the possibility to stop anytime soon.

LGW disagree and mentioned the risk, etc etc etc etc etc which i dont understand hahaha they were talking too fast seriously.

and LGW's uncle aka the in charge disagrees with it as well.

However, Dr's ahn teacher argued that Dr ahn has the confidence and the skills to do such an operation, and if it is successful,

it will be one of the first or something like that

LGW's uncle argued back that, they are trying to make use of SM.

So the decision falls on JMK aka the mother. So she agrees with the operation.

Rooftop

LGW and JMK were arguing about the operation.

in the end she said SM is MY son.. so i am going ahead with the operation.

They got the approval from the donation centre and at this moment,

Sm's heart deteriorated and the operation must be done immediately.

They flew in an helicopter, dr ahn and dh , to get the heart. however, it started raining when they got out of that hospital..

At this moment, while waiting outside the hospital

Dh met that husband of the coma patient.

The man told Dh that his wife passed away.. [i couldnt get the conversation between the both of them at this part]

Then he asked dh why is she here, i think she lied that she has a patient here.

The man then walked towards his car, Dh rushed forward and knocked on the window,

She said she isnt here because of another patient but for the collection of the organ [something like that]

the man told dh to become a great doctor and the car drove away.

The amulance drove at a reskless speed to rush to the already on going operation

(at THEIR hospital, the operation already started, doctor started removing SM's failing heart)

They got to the hospital just in time and yes, the heart started pumping after the 3rd 30volt shock.

However, the danger is not over YET.

SM needs to be able to pass out urine before they all can celebrate.

So they waited and waited (as seen in the picture below. credits to shirley)

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/shirley74/doc2.jpg

and yes finally he peed.

Dh and the other 2 male docs hugged together. and Dh went and hugged Dr ahn as well.

They went back into the office, and everyone celebrated and treated dr ahn like the homecoming hero.

LGW walked to the intensive care and took a look at SM.

The corner bed with the light area

LGW was sitting there.

Dh came and sat beside him on the bed.

LGW : why didnt u go and drink with them?

dh : i cant drink well.

LGW : you seemed to be able to drink well.

dh : i cant. my heart is weak.

Then i think she mentioned that when she was young whenever her mum asked her if she is okay she would reply yes.

something like that and the rest i cannot understand

dh : are you okay?

LGW : it seems that i am not okay....

DH hugged him. and LGW thank her for the comfort.

LGW and DH stared at each other and.....

Dh went forward to kiss LGW on the left cheek.

In the background... behind them...

JMK, aka the ex wife saw this. and she turned and walked away in slience.

LGW and Dh continues to stare at each other.

End.

sorry i didnt see any previews since i watched it from the sbs channel.. cries.. 500won...

OK.. it's 3am here. going to bed... enjoy the summary~~~ ^^.

Oh...Wow...I'm so happy to see all the amazing people here.

Thank you so much Amanda for everything...your enthusiasm is infectious...hehe...

Haha...and every time I see "babes"...I just started laughing...hehe...your comments are wonderful...

You're already losing sleep over this...hehe...take good care of yourself okay...hehe...

I kept on reading your summary while waiting to watch the episode...hehe...

I'll make you a banner today.

Right now I'm a LGW and DH shipper too...hehe...but you know...we can't be on that ship for too long...hehe...

Shirley...aww...I'm so happy to see you here...

I'm glad the game with moshi is over....now you can move over here...hehe...

Jen...I'm here...hehe...I will always be here on show days...hehe...

Thanks for posting the 3-way contest article...it seems this show is gaining momentum.

Thank you kiki for that article...oh...I remember now...yeah...OMS will be the father...

He didn't even know he has a kid...MG moved on too fast...hehe...

Saying hi to cutiepie, shenny ,sandy and everyone here...we'll have a blast watching this drama together...hehe...

I'll watch episode 5 and will post some pictures right after.

Archived