[drama 2006] Alone In Love 연애시대

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xXeunhaexP

^^

ahh! im a newbie too to this thread, but OMG! that picture!! ahh i wont say anything except i hope LQ comes out tonight because yesterday's LQ episode didnt come out till the next day! and i cant wait a WHOLE DAYY! i was crying so much when i was watching episode 15. its so sad,romantic, sweet, but relieving at the same time:( ahh i cant wait to see the LAST episode!! :w00t:

oh thank you for posting that wonderful picture homura :D

Guest lemoncoke

Hello, I'm a newbie from Korea and I've been watching this thread.

This photo will show you how Eunho and Dongjin ended up in Ep. 16. B)

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b0/data/yeonae/..._j_2006523_.jpg

I was sorta scared to click on the photo. I don't think I can stand for a bad, or even half bad ending!

But of course, curiosity got the better of me!!! :P

Thank you for the pciture!

Guest imsky

Hello, I'm a newbie from Korea and I've been watching this thread.

This photo will show you how Eunho and Dongjin ended up in Ep. 16. B)

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b0/data/yeonae/..._j_2006523_.jpg

i am glad it's a happy ending. it is not EH's dream, right? :unsure: punch me :D i stopped after watching the first 2 eps and decided to pick it up when i know the ending is what i like :w00t: I am cliche :), but am satisfied :P

last episodes downloaded from creidesca's CB:

ep16

http://www.sendspace.com/file/phs4f0

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8mkjsi

ep15

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w6vu8z

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6cb3c9

I finished watching the last episode...the feeling is strange...not what I expected it to be...

There are so much more I want to see...suddenly I have so many questions...

There are no transition...which left me hanging...wondering how did that happened?

I felt like they suddenly picked me up and put me in a different time zone...

I really needed some time to adjust...but I got no time. Everything just quickly passed by and stopped.

I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say about the last episode.

It's truly difficult to have a satisfying ending...because we're all expecting so much based on what we've seen.

I felt they could have done better with the transition so the story can flow better.

I think it's better if they make the ending scene...the scene where EH & DJ got back together...The story will flow much better. I will be a lot happier if they ended there.

Some pictures...

bscap0024ou.jpg

bscap0267yk.jpg

bscap0343if.jpg

bscap0399pu.jpg

bscap0457hs.jpg

bscap0660nm.jpg

bscap0734ln.jpg

bscap0796cs.jpg

bscap0889tp.jpg

bscap1066xl.jpg

bscap1138ps.jpg

bscap1313az.jpg

bscap1403pz.jpg

bscap1552me.jpg

bscap1963ob.jpg

bscap2049rg.jpg

Guest shanesparks

This was the best ending I've seen in terms of Korean Drama. Alone in Love was not just about the love between the two main characters. It incorporated everyone EH & DJ were surrounded by: the sister, the best friend, the wrestler, and to a larger extend, the world. The transition that went on to 5 years and the different progressions, joys, and hardships each couple faced showed the multifaceted side of love (it even included love within homosexuals; a somewhat of a dominant theme that existed throughout the show relative to most korean dramas). The drama ended with a rhetorical question perhaps by the most complex character in the entire show: Mommy, what is love? That was emphatic. I even pondered about the question.Yet, what I personally enjoyed from AIL's ending was the focusing away from main characters and zooming in the love of the side characters. It showed that love comes in different forms and takes on different meanings. That new angle was refreshing and I was able to appreciate it far more than a final kiss scene on the edge of a cliff that overlooked the ocean. This has been my favorite drama thus far due to its maturity and unselfishness. Two thumbs up =).

Guest thunderbolt

I'm following the subs release schedule so I've only watched up to Episode 11. But I cheated a teeny-weeny bit and read the ending about DJ and EH although I'm not reading the other spoilers. I'm also trying very hard not to look at the caps posted! :ph34r: However, I do have a burning question:

What has happened to DJ's wife, Yoo-kyung? He divorced her? And her response?

Guest ineselin

[sBS] Alone in Love Ep. 16 FINALE High Quality

avail. at my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/SkaraT

Inlove03.jpg

InLove04.jpg

I have watched this until episode 4.. but seeing the last picture in this post make my eyes teary... i was hoping was such ending and it does.. of all the korean dramas i have seen, this is the most wanted ending i would like to see... :tears::tears:

Guest kobashi

I couldn't help spoiling myself and peeking at the ending pictures. I am so glad it is a happy ending. It will make watching eps 9-16 so much more enjoyable (following the subtitled episodes).

Guest Syjfan

More details on Episode 16.

When DJ finally returned from his trip with EH back home, he found YK gone is what I read from other website. I think in episode 15, YK was already feeling funny that she found DJ sleeping on the sofa one morning and that scene was supposed to tell viewers about YK and DJ's married life. DJ was still and always in love with EH even though he married YK.

And then the drama skipped many details and instead chose to show the viewers scenes of the main characters many years later.

I think it's wise to skip all the unpleasant details of DJ and YK's divorce and etc. Showing any more of YK and her struggle with DJ's marriage is going to put off many viewers. This is one of the plot in the drama that I think is a blot on the drama. I think the marriage between DJ and YK was taken from the original novel but the ending was changed and this decision was bad. Even though YK was shown to be in love with someone else few years later, why should there be a victim like YK? I feel that if the producer wanted to change the ending, they should have removed the wedding plot and maybe created another incident leading to DJ and EH brave decision to re-start their life together. Or maybe the producer gave in to popular demand and didn't have the time to change so many things? For some viewers, this could have been a 100 marks drama but because of DJ and YK's wedding, it is now only 90 marks...

For me, even 90 marks is way above most Korean dramas in recent years. Alone in love exists on a different scale compared even to most korean dramas.

me too! i could not continue to watch before i know how will they end up ..

I wonder if this is one of the reasons why TV ratings for Alone in Love was not as good as it deserves.

The drama was so good that it got the viewers involved emotionally ...and then viewers could not bear to watch it knowing the ending of the novel and seeing how things developed between DJ and EH as the drama unfolded?

can someone tell me how the novel ends? it must be totally different considering how some people are unsatisfied with the drama ending...

I read the Japanese novel, and the ending is exactly the same as the drama.

The novel ended with EH, DJ, and their daughter in the park. (EH is pregnant)

What happened to Jiho, Dr. Gong and other peple are not mentioned in the novel. :P

Guest kobashi

I thought in the novel, it was a sad ending for DJ and EH...I guess I was worried about a sad ending for nothing.

Guest dramaok

I tried my best to get this out to you asap :)

Alone In Love Episode 15...

last episodes downloaded from creidesca's CB:

thank you thank you!!

The drama was so good that it got the viewers involved emotionally ...and then viewers could not bear to watch it knowing the ending of the novel and seeing how things developed between DJ and EH as the drama unfolded?

that aspect reminds me of 'damo' days. it wasnt' really high in ratings but those who watched it were so touched by it. actually there are moments in this drama that brought up the heartaching pain i felt while watching 'damo'... 'alone in love' is truly a very special drama.

-----------

episode 15:

1148381173470.jpg

EH = eunho

DJ = dong jin

JP = joon pyo

JH = ji ho

YK = yoo kyeong

YR = yoo ri

YS = yoon soo (professor)

YI = young in (YS wife)

on his wedding day DJ gets a facial mask and massage, then heads to the wedding ship for pictures before the ceremony.

prior to the wedidng DJ's mom instructs him not to smile too much and the parents leave the dressing room heading towards the ceremony.

DJ is left alone for a second when EH arrives. DJ says he thought she said she wouldn't be able to come and EH says she's putting in her respect. DJ then asks if she's seen YK already and EH asks how and why would she go there.

EH tries to leave after seeing DJ but realizes she must stay since the ship has set sail.

YR and JH try to keep EH company in an empty restaurant aboard the ship while the reception is going on in another room.

EH says the others should go attend the reception and they don't need to worry about her jumping off the boat. JH gets up to go and YR follows.

JP who just arrived sits across from EH and the two remain to chat....

EH: so where are they gonna go for honeymoon?

JP: they're taking a simple trip to jeju island first and then in the summer they're gonna go to australia.

EH: i see.

JP: how do you feel?

EH: what does it look like?

JP: good.

EH: right. i surprise myself how strongly i'm handling it. actually i was wondering how it would feel... (forced sorrowful smile) since it's my first time sending my exhusband away for marriage... but then when i think that the four of us wouldn't be able to hang out anymore i feel a bit sad too... well anyways

JP: at least keep playing with me (meaning they should remain in contact).

EH: (smile)

JP: is it going well with the professor?

EH: it's going slowly.

JP: things are taking its course one by one.

EH: i heard from JH that it's been hard for you because of dong-ee.

JP: after what happened to dong-ee, and watching you and dong-jin suffer i realized how grand and scary my work is. i didn't know it before that.

EH: are you alright now?

JP: mmm. i'm getting better slowly. (looks out to the ocean) you know i always regretted.. that i took DJ to dong-ee that night. on a night like that DJ should've stayed with you. if he had stayed with you, you and him might not have gotten a divorce.

EH: (suddenly shocked look) you mean he was with dong-ee that night?

JP: you didn't know? i thought he told you...

EH: (smiles looking away) ah so he was by dong-ee's side. so that was where....

JP: (surprised)

EH: i want to know the details. it's already over i know but i wanna know the details so i can have closure.

JP: (sighs) when a baby dies, there are a lot of decisions to be made.. like what to do with the baby.. i mean the body, whether to put makeup on the body, etc.

DJ goes on and tells EH how DJ suffered while EH was in pain physically... and meanwhile JH and YR return to the reception just in time to see DJ kiss YK after everyone urges him to.... JH leaves the room and gets some air outside.

JP continues: that night DJ was with dong-ee the whole time.

EH: i see. so he was with dong-ee. but why would he keep that a secret.

JP: if he had told you you would've wanted to go too but DJ said a mother wouldn't be able to forget it her whole life.. he said that later.

EH: well even if he had told me later on... it's all in the past, huh?

JP: i said what i shouldn't have.

EH: no i'm glad you told me. really i am. thank you for telling me.

JP's phone rings and EH says he should go and she wants to be alone for a while. JP goes back to the reception but runs into JH on his way and the two share a tender moment of affection...

EH gets air too and walks on the ship when some random guests seeking a good time pushes EH into the reception and tells her to sing.

---

EH sings, "maybe i told you too many words... (EH begins to imagine DJ with dong-ee that night, and how he must have cried) but i felt that i was the only one... and despite the hurt this heart of mine wanted to keep going.. thank you..(EH continues to think about the night DJ was with dong-ee) why was it so hard for us... really thank you... thank you, i don't know why it was so hard for you.. the words that went backwards so much that they were almost forgotten.. really thank you... (EH sobs).

while EH is singing DJ looks away looking affected but trying to contain his emotions. YK glances at EH steadily and puts on a slight smile.

EH: (wipes away tears) i'm sorry. what am i to do about this atmosphere. the two of you please be happy. i beg you please be happy. (leaves).

DJ and EH go on with their separate lives. he with his new marriage and same job and EH with her work.

JP arrives at the hospital to help his first love give birth, but things aren't going well, with his button falling off as he gets out of the car, and him accidently breaking the flower glass....

JP tries to look for the hospital director to perform the c-section saying he isnt' feeling well. JH arrives and tells JP he can't avoid it all his life. JP says it was like this when dong-ee died.. and it's not him being scared but a sign that something's wrong.

JH insists JP must do the surgery and he successfully delivers the baby girl and both child and mother are well. JH and JP hug at the success....

meanwhile at EH's work YI arrives. YI says she should apologize for what she said last time. and also she thanks EH. EH asks if YI and YS are seeing each other again and YI says it's not that easy but they're taking things by the stride.

EH asks what YI would've done had EH submited the divorce papers to the court back then. YI replies she would've been left with many regrets in that case. YI leaves and comments there won't be a reason for them to meet again in the future.

EH goes home and JH picks grey hair out of EH's head. JH finds many and gets frustrated. EH asks what's up and JH says, 'i don't know you old lady' and JH leaves.

JH and JP are at the cafe and JP tells JH to hit him if that will make her feel better about EH's situation. DJ arrives and JH gets pissed seeing that he appears well. JH says DJ and EH didnt' separate until right before the wedding.

DJ appears unmoved and JH starts to drink a bottle of beer, but JP takes it away saying her body is not hers anymore. lol.

YK is watching the film 'madison county' by herself when DJ arrives. YK says she thought he would be later but he replies he missed her. YK says he's gotten slicker and maybe it's too much grease in the food.

YK wonders why the character in 'madison county' didn't go after the photographer and DJ says probably because she thought she could handle it, without the photographer.

DJ asks her if she's happy and YK replies yes. DJ says they should be happy. next day they go grocery shopping and DJ insists on carrying all the groceries saying he's gonna do everything for her from now on and all she needs is to be happy.

at night the two are sleepless and DJ asks YK if she's happy again. YK says yes and DJ says that's all that matters.

next morning, YK gets up and sees DJ asleep on the couch. YK appears hurt and later at her work YK appears in deep thoughts. her colleague says YK seems to be putting off australia repeatedly.. then asks if she's happy after marriage and if her husband is good to her. YK replies yes but he (DJ) tries to hard...

on this night EH is waiting for YR to arrive at the bar restaurant and starts drinking a lot by herself. EH leaves after a while and starts heading home drunk.

meanwhile JP drops JH off after their date and JP kisses JH on the mouth before leaving. but after he leaves he calls again and tells her to come out one more time.

EH comes home really drunk and tells JH she's such a good sister she brought fried chicken home to feed her. JH says she's gotta run out for a second and starts to leave but watching her sister making a fuss over the food for her, JH's heart aches and sits down by EH instead, and while EH goes to get pickles for JH saying JH likes pickles with fried chicken.

JH textmessages JP while EH runs to the kitchen and EH starts to tells JH about how when they were young JH was so annoyed that EH always only packed cucumber with her lunch but JH shouldn't be so mad cuz she did her best to pack her lunches...

EH returns with a jar of pickles but the lid is on too tight she EH gets frustrated. JH offers to help, but EH yells saying she can handle it.

EH: who makes this? can't even do what i want with something like this... what do you expect of me. (takes off jacket and tries to open jar again but fails) let's see if you win or i win. i'm gonna go crazy i tell you. open you jar. don't you pity me? god is the same. if he takes everything away he should at least let me have this. he took mom, and he took dong-ee and he got everything. what is left for me? what is left for me i say. what did i do so wrong? what does he expect me to do now? it's already too late. what does he expect me to do now? open you jar you dummie (grabs the jar and throws it to the wall breaking the glass).

JH's hand gets a scratch from the breaking glass and EH apologizes to JH, then grabs her, hugging her, and weeping uncontrollably....

next day JH asks JP when was the time he felt most scared. JP says he's not sure but he's most scared of the day she might leave him. lol.

JH: 'for me, i was always most scared of evenings. you know how when the sun sets and kids still play while they wait for their mothers to come get them, calling out the so and so's name. in my case my sister always came to get me. and even then she was so responsible she was never late or forgot to come but i don't know why strangly i was always scared of that. now that i think about it i could've gone to her before she came to pick me up but i always waited til she came. maybe that's why but sometimes i still get scared when the sun is setting...'

----

next YS the professor and JH see each other on campus. YS asks JH how EH is doing and JH at first says EH's okay but then JH tells YS actually EH's become strange....

at night EH pukes after eating. afterwards EH looks out the window and says, 'jiho ya, it's so tedious to live... '

that night JH has a nightmare that they're kids again and this time when she played at the park and when EH came to get her EH didn't acknowledge her and kept walking after turning her back on her.

JH wakes up from the dream and gets in EH's bed. EH and JH sleep hugging each other.

at the bookstore, DJ scolds his colleagues and afterwards they say among themselves that DJ has become kinda weird, so serious about work and having no fun left.

JH calls DJ and tells DJ EH can't sleep or eat, or eats but pukes, and she thought EH became a little weird but this morning she found a suicide note on EH's dresser saying she went to choon-cheon, but she's not coming back.

JH starts weeping asking what they're to do about EH. DJ says nothing and gets up, then runs to fetch a cab for the train station. DJ's phone rings in the taxi. the caller idea reads 'miss angel' (YK) but DJ doesn't answer.

DJ's monologue: "there's a moment you're without an excuse. there's that moment that only has regrets. there's a moment after regreting and regretting more until you feel the guilt there's a moment you still can't forget..."

DJ gets on the train and nervously looks for EH. when he finally see her, DJ yells "what do you think you are doing!". EH looks at DJ and he hugs her tightly.

------------------------------

Wow...Thank you so much dramaok :wub:

I really love episode 15...

For me, the moment DJ runs to EH means so much.

That was one of my most favorite scenes...At that moment...I can see and feel his true feelings.

It's been a crazy roller coaster ride in the last 2 weeks...It's hard to describe the exact feelings...because things change so quickly. I was so attatched to the characters and couldn't adapt to the speed of the story fast enough...It's so easy to go from happy to sad...but I couldn't do the same the other way around. They didn't give us enough time :) May be your summary of the final episode will help me.

I'm quite happy with the ending...it's just hard for me when they added the 5 years or so...and left me wondering how did they get back together...was it EH who took the first step...It was just hard for me to see what YK has to go through. DJ & YK should never go through with that marriage. As much as I want to EH to be happy...It was hard to believe what was happening.

Archived