[drama 2006] Alone In Love 연애시대

Guest yeohweping

Guest yeohweping
[sBS] Son Ye Jin & Gam Woo Sung
Official Site http://tv.sbs.co.kr/yeonae OST http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1927019 Story t_pop_04w1.jpgt_pop_04w4.jpgYu Eun Ho (Son Ye Jin) and Lee Dong Jin(Gam Woo Sang) are a pair of divorcees who divorced because of differences. But they continue to interfere each other's lives without knowing that they still love each other down inside. :o Cast cast_02.jpgcast_03.jpgcast_04.jpgcast_05.jpgReview http://krystalheart.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=33790#33790

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainy75

yehh cant wait for this drama!!!

i miss gam woo sung on drama!!

i saw the shots on sbs drama awards tht nite..

with the 2 red strings tying on GWS and SYJ finger... crossing the road... :wub:

Guest sandrydc

Many thanks to yeohweping for starring this thread.

Do you understand Korean? :sweatingbullets:

Wow, it has been 2 years since I saw Son Ye Jin in a TV drama.

Can't wait for her comback!!!

The thread link would be added to my sig soon.

Guest rainy75

Here's some screen captures by me on the Love Time trailers..

The trailers were shown on the SBS drama awards tht nite..

67a9035c.jpg

8e2e831b.jpg

1c645a6c.jpg

c4d90304.jpg

2235dabc.jpg

5fd796f0.jpg

0e405c7a.jpg

79a72f2e.jpg

2328594f.jpg

(original vid source from sbs drama awards, screen capture by me and uploaded by me)

Guest j1youngxj3

SON YEH JIN!!! WHOO >:DD

i never saw her in a drama before...only movies and she's great! can't wait...when does this air??

Guest mangosteen

I'm a fan of SYJ and GWS. Can't wait! And the red string again. I found it really meaningful in Loveholic back then.

Kewl yeohweping for bringin up tis thread!

Bunch o' thanx... sOon enough all mah sistahz in SYJ thread will come tO suppOrt in here.

BTW, kudOs sandrydc fo' leetin uS know 'bout

tis whOle thingy. :P Currently am anticipatin ta drama. Uv course am restlezs fo' more YJ.

HellOo... her last TV serie appearance was way back in 2003 in Summer Scent.

'nd tO bOot, Gam WoO Seung isnt quite impreSsive but I dO believe he wOuld jive well wit

Yejin cuz she has da ability to fiddle wit anybOdy aight???

Well, rOughly tis drama will air on Mar 2006. Can't wait!!!

hopefully, this will be a better drama she was on last time. summer's scent was it? that drama SUCKED like no other and hope she doesn't disappoint us again. can't wait to see this!!

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest yeohweping

Many thanks to yeohweping for starring this thread.

Do you understand Korean? :sweatingbullets:

Wow, it has been 2 years since I saw Son Ye Jin in a TV drama.

Can't wait for her comback!!!

The thread link would be added to my sig soon.

I'm not very good at korean.. Sometimes I understand them and sometimes I don't :lol:

I heard news about this new drama in oct'05 but I waited till the main leads were confirmed first before I posted out this thread ( They tend to change castings). I hope that they do well in this new drama. Gam Woo Sung, I heard was great in the movie " the king and the clown." :D

Oh my gosh, Son Yeh Jin and Gam Woo Sung?!? :w00t: I love Gam Woo Sung! I haven't seen him in a drama since "I'm Still Loving Love" with Chae Rim. He's still looking so handsome! I can't wait for this drama to air. Gonna have to add it to my list of dramas to download during the semester. Hahahaa....

EDIT:

Does anyone have a copy of the sneak preview of the drama in HQ AVI format?

Archived