Shinhwa Pics & Gifs! *official Shinhwa Pic Thread*

Guest samshiku

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yokemun

AHH...SHINHWA~~~

my first korean idol!!!!!!

i miss those pics....they're so friggin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for all the pics......

i have loads of their pics that i've burned..but i have no idea where did i place them!!!!!

sigh....

Guest sunnydays.

These guys are the KING at being the weirdest, funniest, goofiest, dorkiest guys. 8D

Man, Dongwan is soo dorky & funny, I love him. All his GIFs made me laugh so much... ahh, the way he acts is so loveable. XD;;

Thanks so much for the pictures. ^^

Krizza.... *runs away* I'm sorry, I killed operation Oh!Snaps. =X Maybe i'll revive it again during the summer... but I mean, come on, there's this thread... ^^;; *inching away from Krizza* please don't hurt me.

Guest samshiku

samchin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i haven seen this set of pics b4 of minwoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man i totally died THANKS SO MUCH^^

ok i'll do hyesung's pics now...heehee

Guest wakeywakey

this thread is so fun! everyone just loves shinhwa!

here are some pictures..hopefully not posted yet..that are just adorable, like the other ones!

Andy:

leeandy3rr9.jpg

leeandy11ug0.gif

Minwoo:

leeminwoo21dx4.jpg

leeminwoo22dl7.jpg

leeminwoo23dt2.jpg

leeminwoo20sz8.jpg

credits: soompi?

Guest samshiku

NOTICE:

the first page - the very 1st post where u can get links to go to diff links and posts on this thread if u want to go to a specific post to get the specific picture u want [eg, u want hyesung pics only so u click on the ones tt says 'hyesung'] has been updated to page 9.

bcos i realise tt not everyone is a shinhwa just bcos they like one of the members..like some ppl like eric purely as an actor etc...

BUT there is no links from abt pg 5 onwards cos there is somthing wrong with the links..they are not going to the specific posts...so there is NO POINT ...but i will continue updating it[w/o links] so tt the ppl who have contributed can have their names on it...^^

i have solved the problem :P haha

Guest waitingtillthen

omg thank you for this thread <3333

From youngins to men *-* these guys are super silly and adorable^.^v

Thanks for sharing!

Archived