Shinhwa Pics & Gifs! *official Shinhwa Pic Thread*

Guest samshiku

Guest p00hpal

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR POSTING THE PICTURES AND GIFS!!! Most of them I've seen for the first time. They are so cute and naturally funny! Sorry I don't have a collection to contribute :tears: but I'll be stalking this thread to see more pix :blush:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest omintakamuiahno

ginnie the 'official' (hahaha that sounds so dumb) name for Minwoo and Dongwan is "WooDong" =) I think it's funny how theres a science to the names thing XD

Guest samshiku

ok i kinda lost track of where i found all those old pics...so i think i'll just post my current collection first^^

and A BIG WELCOME to all who appreciates this thread! thank u!

MORE shinhwa:

SH34.gif

ricjinwan.jpg

SH127.jpg

SH126.jpg

coming up......Individual pics...

Guest samshiku

pink_is well they ARE really quite lovable..lolz they are not perfect but they bring me lots of joy^^

i'll start with the oldest one..

ERIC:

Pics:

eric57.jpg

eric102.jpg

eric40.jpg

eric9.jpg

eric41-1.jpg

i dunno abt u but i thought the way he carried the dog was a lil odd..

eric48.jpg

eric27.jpg

these are such precious candid moments^^

eric56.jpg

this is just...

Gifs:

eric137.gif

eric135.gif

eric139.gif

eric95.gif

eric161.gif

eric171.gif

eric141.gif

eric149.gif

eric122.gif

eric148.gif

eric144.gif

eric140-1.gif

eric150.gif

Guest biteme_lestat

This one of the reasons why so many people love them. Cus even if they're like 6 of the most gorgeous men on the planet, they can still give off that vibe like they're just that group of wacky boys in your school who always sat at the back row doing stupid, funny stuff :P

...wait, except for DongWan prolly. He'd prolly be sitting in the front row, intently listening to the teacher, hehe.

Guest rainie_chu

There's a reason why these boys lasted 8 years together. I think it's coz around each other, work doesn't feel like work at all. <3

Awwww...Shinhwa san!

Thanks so much to everyone who have been sharing pics! There are some pics I haven't seen before XD

ginnie the 'official' (hahaha that sounds so dumb) name for Minwoo and Dongwan is "WooDong" =) I think it's funny how theres a science to the names thing XD

thank you...omintakamuiahno..(Oh boy..that's a long name to remember).

WooDong. That just reminds me of noodles. haha..

It's funny that there are official couples too! The official couples are: Ricjin, Minsung and Wandy.

The way they always stand : Dy - Wan - Sung - Min - Jin - Ric

haha..of course there are also many un-official couples.

pink_is well they ARE really quite lovable..lolz they are not perfect but they bring me lots of joy^^

i'll start with the oldest one..

ERIC:

Pics:

%7Boption%7Deric41-1.jpg%7Boption%7D

i dunno abt u but i thought the way he carried the dog was a lil odd..

%7Boption%7Deric48.jpg%7Boption%7D

these are such precious candid moments^^

hehe..The way he carried that dog is funny. Eric tried really hard to carry the dog and I guess he figured he will carry the dog like carrying a baby! He actually said "oohh...ohh.." as if the dog was really a baby. He even called the dog "a cow" during an interview because that was his acting partner for a commercial.

About him reading...hmmm..I'll bet my bottom dollar that that is a comic book. hehehe.....

Guest sunnydays.

OMG.

I LOVE THIS THREAD.

This totally boosted my mood like, 10000%.

Those Shinhwa boys... they are SOOO crazy & funny & nothing can describe how close they are & how "childish" they are. =D They're the best, no words can express that ~~

Thanks everyone for the pictures. ^^ I would contribute, but I still gotta look at the other pictures & see what hasn't been posted up yet. >:]

<3 Shinwha =D

What show was that? Hmmm? It reminded me...have you guys ever seen when they gave their house tour? Its old but hilarious...they go into the bathroom and Minu is on the toilet, Junjin is brushing his teeth, and someone is in the shower...I think it may've been Eric...I forget cause it's been a while. They are such goofs!

ROFLLLL YEAH I REMEMEBR THAT. it was andy in the shower. LOL.

minwoo taking a shhhhhhhhhhhiet :lol:

9/1 [news] Why Japanese Middle Aged Women Like Korean Celebs (Shinhwa)

MAY TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

the reason(s) why japanese middle aged women adore korean celebs.

in korea, a part of high school girls are shinhwa or dbsk fans. only they will go great miles just to see a glimpse of their idols. we dont see such things in 30-40 year old women. if they were like that, leaving their children and housework alone, they'll be labelled as madwomen ; criticised by many.

but, the sight is totally reversed in japan. its not the young girls, but middle aged women who go all out just to get a glance of their beloved idols. tens, or hundreds of them wreck hotels or restaurants just to do that.

drama "winter sonata" male lead bei yong jun is one of the starters of this sight.

the kpop super live concert held at SUPER ARENA on the 6th, performers consisted of shinhwa, super junior, tei and others. the singers reached japan a day before the concert. hundreds of middle aged women welcomed group shinhwa at the airport. they shout the names "minwoo!" or "andy!" and frantically click their cameras.

this sight is also seen at the hotels the singers reside in. the female fans all camp outside the hotels hoping to see their idols. sometimes they even book the entire hotel. korea restaurants and hotels are still bustling with activity in the wee hours of the night because of this. the other singers never appeal to them (female fans), they only want to see shinhwa. the company expressed that, on the day of the performance, in 13000 people, about 80% are shinhwa fans. after the schedule of the day was done, shinhwa, who were supposed to return to korea, were fondly bade goodbye by hundreds of fans at the airport.

the reason why japanese middle aged women are like that, one of the person in charge of the concert said "the reason why japanese middle aged women like shinhwa is, 1. they are handsome 2. they like kpop 3. the singers' voice and dance are the curses to the women. in japan, good singers aint that many compared to korea, and their dance (korea) are much better, so they like such traits."

credits// myth + 打糕@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=367.0

btw. this was taken from the shinhwa thread (a place you should all visit often)

its not just old japanese ladies who love shinhwa..

CHINESE GIRLS (me) LOVE THEM TOO!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

WEEEE!~~~~

*hugs the shinhwa family members*

thanks you guys for these SHINHWA pics!~

i don't have LOTS of them!~

what kind of a fan am i??? <_<

tsk tsk tsk

XH!~

ginnie!~

xtine!~

sarah... am i right? lols, i forgot. man, i'm old!~

anyways...

to all the others, thanks!~

and yeah...

*takes woodong in a closet*

^^

EDIT:

stop posting CUTE eric gifs!!!!!!!

:fury: :fury: :fury:

*is in an eric mode*

Guest rainie_chu

80% of them were Shinhwa fans? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OMG they really get crazy in Japan, don't they? But hey if I had the money, I'd probably be a stalker fan. LOL!

Guest serawong

thanks gals for sharing all these cute and lovely pictures of the 6 "boys"!! hehehe... totally love them!!

whenever i am not in a good mood or bored, by just taking out their game shows to watch, i would already feel much better... hehehe ^_^

Guest samshiku

yep yep yep shinhwa makes u happy!^^

hahaha krizza...im still gonna share eric's pics :P

Eric Part 2

Pics:

eric186.jpg

eric44.jpg

eric8.jpg

Gifs:

eric142.gif

eric45.gif

eric143.gif

eric151.gif

eric156.gif

eric172.gif

eric188.gif

eric208.gif

eric207.gif

eric192.gif

Coming up next...Minwoo

Guest Brooklyn

thank you sweeties for sharing your collections...

these boys are so much fun to watch...you wonder how they can get anything done if half the time they are goofing off.. :lol:

they take years off my age...really... :D

Guest samshiku

haha of cos there're more...im doing minwoo next..then after all the individual members i'll put up my collection of ALL the couples^^ so stalk this thread!

Archived