Shinhwa Pics & Gifs! *official Shinhwa Pic Thread*

Guest samshiku

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xjuicyy403

OMG WOOOOW. so many pics i practically saved them all =D

with shinhwa...yu can never stop laughing=)

i remember how i was so obsessed with them and such...i still am but maybe just a littttle tiny bit LOL

ahhhh....i laughed at all the pics!

i agree with jina_bing_bang... they really do live up to their name

Guest omintakamuiahno

Omg...They are such dorks!!! But thats what makes them so loveable right!? I used to have caps from their Guerilla concert but my old computer committed computer-cide =/ I look foward to seeing all the pics posted here though!! ^^ Thanx to everyone who has posted so far!!

omgosh, this is such a hot topic XD

Shinhwa the best!

thanks for all the pix, gifs peeps

i believe there are more of them, haha

i agree they are the goofiest korean boyband ever LOL

Guest omintakamuiahno

aww theyre so cutee :D haha i watched that show when eric was outside and that guy came in.. lmao

What show was that? Hmmm? It reminded me...have you guys ever seen when they gave their house tour? Its old but hilarious...they go into the bathroom and Minu is on the toilet, Junjin is brushing his teeth, and someone is in the shower...I think it may've been Eric...I forget cause it's been a while. They are such goofs!

aww theyre so cutee :D haha i watched that show when eric was outside and that guy came in.. lmao

Yeah..I was wondering too. What show is this?

Their fashion consultant went on a vacation that day. So, Ricjin took matters into their hands.

Style of the day: Two-in-One Scarf

Gunbam.jpg

Back in 2001? Minwoo's hair was changing like the colors of the traffic light. Awww...Minwoo+Dongwan. MinWan? MinDong? :lol:

59_5_0aa1b350bdb57ed.jpg

Samshiku and fellow Shinhwa gang,

Do you have pictures of older Shinhwa moments? I'll try to post their older crazzeeee times.

Guest samshiku

sure thing..i saw several of them the other day but i didn save it hehe...i was lookin for gifs^^

okok i'll post it all later..wait a while more!

Archived