Guest chopsticksandspoon

XH!!!!!!!!!

you killed me with the CUTE minu pics!~

*is dead*

then i woke up and saw the GIFS!~

thanks to xtine and Xh for them....

minu is TO CUTE!~

*dies again*

i mean... you posted GIFS!~ GIFS!~ i swear, do you guys want me dead????

*is double dead*

oh man. XH and XTINE!~ you guys killed me with the minwoo gifs!!!!!!!!

Guest cutegit

omg thanks everyone for sharing your collection of shinhwa pics and gifs! i feel so bad for not being up to date on whats happening to them :( but omg all of them are so hot and funny at the same time there's just no words to describe them except love~

Guest j'dore*

aahhhhh i love shinhwa

they're so cute.funny.hilarious.sexy&hot all at the same time

omg it'll be so sad if they ever change into serious nonfun ppl

<33

The more I look them, the more I like them.

Thanks for sharing!

Ah, I'm a new fan.I saw some videos about them, and I want to ask you their lovely fans, Does Hyesung really hate Eric?T_T

Shinhwa Changjo.

GROUP PICTURES NOW AND THEN

Under Construction.

Will add more when I find more...I need clear pictures! Please share if you have these classic group pictures from their past. kekeke.

.Xinhui, should this be a different thread? I don't think they match our theme in this thread because some are pretty serious and cool. B)

Want to gather all of their group pictures in a single thread. Also, I am trying to place these pictures in order from 1st till 8th jib. Will add more of more later especialy recent ones.

pcp_download.jpg

-2.jpg

84.jpg

2-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

58.jpg

18.jpg

pcp_download-3.jpg

persiancat7_13.jpg

blackwaca_8.jpg

02.jpg

0.jpg

shinhwa0wk.jpg

049.jpg

01.gif

12.jpg

23.jpg

1_28-3-326-410_20021011112412.jpg

4.jpg

pcp_download-4.jpg

The more I look them, the more I like them.

Thanks for sharing!

Ah, I'm a new fan.I saw some videos about them, and I want to ask you their lovely fans, Does Hyesung really hate Eric?T_T

This question should be listed as Shinhwa FAQ. hehe..

From my point of view, no. They are merely fooling around and they know their fans like some drama. Apart from the usual couples that's all lovey-dovey, I think Hyesung and Eric merely fool around the other way- being the couple that have the "oil and water" relationship. They are well-known for that and you see that they play those roles in front of fans very often. :D

People who really hate each other can't be in the same team/group for nearly 10 years, can they?

Also, I think we need to be realistic about their relationship. They are still human after all. I don't think Shinhwa members love each other to bits that they blind themselves from their flaws. But the key is they talk through any misunderstandings or dissatisfaction they have about each other. Being so vocal about what they don't like about each other is almost a sign that their relationship is strong and close.

Hehe..Keep in mind that you can take it whichever way you want because some fans do think that Hyesung doesn't like Eric as much as others. So, there you go...Just differences in what you perceive from what you see in those clips. I don't think there is any ultimate answer to your question though.

Guest NotGuilty

the minwoo gifs.....

XDDDD it's kinda fun how i remember all of the events captured in those gifs and pics....

haha...i'm just an obsessed fan. =)

Guest xeunchanx

omg so freaking cute lol u no that one it's like "9월 15일 부터 다들 이불개고 밥먹어~"one is that real? or posed? of ps'd?

ohhh SHINHWA how i LOVE them especially my Minwoo Oppa !!!

The one with se7en is so cute...Eric is left out LOL

Ahhh minwoo is too cute for his own body !!! <3

Guest omintakamuiahno

Seeing the older pics makes me laugh, haha....me and my friends are always like "Remember when these hairstyles NEVER happened" XD

Archived