Shinhwa Pics & Gifs! *official Shinhwa Pic Thread*

Guest samshiku

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babybear5882

Thank you to everyone who took the time to upload all of these pictures. :w00t: I've only been a fan of Shinhwa for about three months now (around the time I got into music from Asia), but I'm sure I will be a lifetime fan! :D I absolutely love them! They are some of the funniest people I had ever seen! Not to mention six of the most gorgeous men alive! :wub: How can six guys be that gorgeous and so funny at the same time?! It's truly a blessing! :wub:

Guest Jin4ever

Thank you to everyone who took the time to upload all of these pictures. :w00t: I've only been a fan of Shinhwa for about three months now (around the time I got into music from Asia), but I'm sure I will be a lifetime fan! :D I absolutely love them! They are some of the funniest people I had ever seen! Not to mention six of the most gorgeous men alive! :wub: How can six guys be that gorgeous and so funny at the same time?! It's truly a blessing! :wub:

You can't say it better :)

They are like the PERFECT MEN.

This thread becomes bigger and bigger by days :)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

WAAAAAAAAAAA.

how can a grown man be SO DARN CUTE???? <_<

andy is sure defying the laws of aging....

thanks for these!!!!!!

needs more shinhwa....

*eats shinhwa*

Guest missy2006

i love all the pics and the gifs (most specially the Andy one's.....)lol...thank goodness they are small....or my pc just might give up on me for saving so many files...:-)

Guest samshiku

thxx!! and im a rather new fan too..abt 6-7 mths?? but my obsession is rather startling i must say..and VERY lucky too! ive been to their concert alr and its WOW...i feel like ive loved them forever^^

anywayz, im uploading andy's 2nd batch of gifs now, shall come back later^^

and susymoon, i'll go look for jinnie pics too ;) and again, those who have nice pics pls post ya^^

Guest samshiku

hehe i got them mostly from china fansites^^

Ricmin collection

Pics:

4169365802000iyi761fb1xs7.jpg

4169365802000iyc78308any6.jpg

4169365802000iy778cd8fev3.jpg

ericbong-1.jpg

ericbong2-1.jpg

ericbong5.jpg

ericbong6.jpg

ericbong7.jpg

bongeric.jpg

bongeric2-1.gif

bongeric8.jpg

bongeric9.jpg

bongeric10.jpg

bongeric11.jpg

bongeric13.jpg

97334065507860cc4ua9.jpg

bongeric12.jpg

11515998760606243558369oy5.jpg

1151600033060624356840die4.jpg

Gifs:

bongeric6.gif

bongeric5.gif

ericbong3-1.gif

ericbong4.gif

downloadblogfhandlemefqvr8.gif

ericbong2.gif

ericbong9.gif

ericbong10.gif

ericbong-1.gif

Credits: wherever i got these+ GINNIE[i think i got some of them from you]

Guest samshiku

EVERYONE PLS DO NOT HOTLINK!!!!

PLS PLS PLS... if u have pls remove the link

bcos my bandwidth has exceeded in 9 days! so if u want to see it again its a long wait!

SSOOOO im gonna create a new photobucket to repost the ones on this pg....

PLS DO NOT HOTLINK thank u very much!

we all want to enjoy this thread dun't we?^^

Archived