B Bloodtype • Male Celebrities

Guest ix3DC

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sanguinans

I didn't know koreans had certain ideas connected to what blood type you are, but why not I guess. :D So what about O, as I am?

Guest eumsung

very hot.. sometimes it's true though.. i can tell if a guy is blood type B.. and.. apparently lee dong gun's character in the movie my boyfriend is bloodtype B is exactly what he's like in real life...

Guest -ryce akashi-

man...these are some really hot blood b guys...

not forgetting oh man suk!!! (jang taek gi in the vineyard man)

wow... i like most of the artists in that list (i love, love some of them... :wub: )...

i don't think having that blood type makes them conceited (etc) though... it's not like their personalities solely depend on the genetic lottery (and it's not like they asked for that blood type or anything.). if we are indeed judged by our blood types, then there'd be like only four sets of personalities in the world, and we'd be like clones of each other... ok, that's exaggerated, but it's still stereotype (one of the things i happen to hate)... it's like the "blonde = not gifted in the brain dept" kind of thing (which is totally wrong... )...

anyway, all i'm saying is that having that blood type doesn't mean they're sporting those characteristics... come on, can you imagine mc yoo being full of himself? er, no.... and i can't really imagine these guys being selfish either....

song seung heon oppa, choi dongwook oppa, kim hyunjoongie... :wub: :wub: :wub: <333333

woah... haha some of them do look like it to me :lol:

they're all hott hott hott.. especially my husband, Hyun Joong :w00t: haha [in that pic, he also looks kinda.. self-centered] but he's not of course!!! :P

<33

interesting topic. i like it ;)

lol, vivian... that pic/screencap of leader is from the "catch the mouse" game in heroine 6 if i'm not mistaken ('cause the red toy hammer used in that game can be seen in the screen cap)... well basically in that game, each player each had a video camera placed in front of their faces, and the players do cute movements in front of the camera while singing the song to the game... so it's not really him being narcisstic at all... lol... it's just that he has one video cam focused on him that he has to pay attention to while doing cute actions... hehe... ^^

Mmm...

So many cute guys are B blood type though.

xD

I think #4 is Kang Dongwan.

Haha, if it is Kang Dongwan, he also has one single eyelid and one double eyelid; in Korean culture is means he's a player.

Double whammy. :lol:

...which reminds me that my brother is blood type B, and also has one single eyelid and one double eyelid.

Muahahhahaha.

tts Kang Dongwon not Kang Dongwan.. hehe~ and in korean culture, a guy with a single eyelid and a double eyelid means tt he is a player??? hahaha~ veri interesting~=D

Guest Ethereal_Memories

I believe picture 3 and 4 are both of Kang Dongwon.

Edit: LMAO

Dude, this is what happens when you share your account. xD (Kristy, I was the first reply! PUAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA.)

Archived