B Bloodtype • Male Celebrities

Guest ix3DC

Just read sth on this and it's seems quite true haha..

It was said that B boys tend to be attractive;) seductive and use of their charm ^^

& for those who wonders:

"The Japanese blood type theory of personality is a popular belief that a person's ABO blood type is predictive of their personality, character, and compatibility with others, according to books by Masahiko Nomi. This belief has carried over to certain extent in other parts of East Asia such as South Korea and Taiwan. In Japan, asking someone their blood type is considered as normal as asking their astrological sign. It is also common for Japanese-made video games (especially role-playing games) and manga series to include blood type with character descriptions." From WIKIPEDIA. =p

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitter SOOweet

SE7EN

HYUNBIN

<3

B boyys <3

B boys are known to be like 싸가지... i heard seven was nice

it must be a hott b boy thing hahahaha ;p

Ooh, Really? Blood type B is selfish and the worst among all blood types? Lol. =x But I always thought blood type B was normal. :mellow: Maybe i heard it wrong. =X *Smacks self* But anyways those are the guys are hot. They all look nice too o_O. And plus they are all talented. :3

-Jessica.

Guest FREAKY_ALTOIAN

oooooh my gosh..tak jae hoon was B?? ahhahaah nooo waaaaaay ^_^ hes so funny ahahah a lot of B people are nice..jeez haha korean culture and there ways..lol my mom does that a lot..lol sometimes i do too..but only for jokes~ ^-^v

Guest chunsa

yunho-oppa is a B

and btw~ me too

LOL

but I don't think that's true...

I've met lots of B's

girls+guys

they are all extrememly nice

BTW TOTAL HOTTIES UP THERE!

yunho is definitely not B he is A bloodtype.

can kinda tell... from the way he acts on show programs-

A's are super "소심" < i dont know how to say that in english(?)

anyway

im a dork for all this stuff, i deeply "believe" in this whole bloodtype=personality thing. that's just the korean fob in me. :P

i ALWAYS ask person's bloodtype when i meet someone new. it's like their name/age, and then bloodtype.

Guest A Beautiful Struggle

SO very interesting.

xiah should be up there. -_-

though his self-centeredness could be forgiven, as it is fit to his beautifulness. <3

Archived