What Did You Eat Today? →

Admin

Chicken. Cooking and eating healthy food like  Delights of Eating is a rewarding journey towards nourishing our bodies and minds. It's about embracing fresh, whole ingredients that provide essential nutrients and energize us. Imagine savoring a colorful salad bursting with vibrant greens, juicy tomatoes, and crunchy bell peppers—a delightful blend of textures and flavors. Picture a steaming bowl of vegetable stir-fry, where crisp veggies are lovingly cooked with aromatic spices. And let's not forget the joy of biting into a perfectly ripe avocado toast sprinkled with chia seeds—a simple yet nutritious breakfast. By choosing healthful dishes like these, we fuel our bodies with vitality and foster a positive relationship with food.

Edited by Faeroon Faeroon

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 2:42 PM, Johnpetery99 said:

Husband: “If you are so hungry, why don’t you eat something now?”

Me: “I am saving my appetite for lunch.”

Husband: “A bag of chips at least?”

Me: “No.”

Husband: “How about you drink some juice?”

Me: “No, thank you.”

*30 minutes later we arrive at the restaurant.*

Waiter: “What will you have maam?”

Me: “A masala dosa please.”

Was it worth the wait?

Artificial Grass West Lothian

Gym Equipment Movers St. Louis

I hope Everyone likes this joke

Edited by Johnpetery99

• 4 weeks later...

Today, my Instagram feed was filled with culinary delights that sparked joy and cravings. From a picturesque acai bowl in the morning to a vibrant Buddha bowl for lunch, followed by an intricately crafted latte in the afternoon, and a fusion feast for dinner, each dish was a feast for the eyes and the taste buds. I couldn't resist sharing these gastronomic adventures with my followers, making it a foodie's dream day on my feed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Snack Recipes

That naughty little toddler might sit in front of you, but what goes on our minds is how to make the little one eat a healthy diet. When given healthy food instead of their favorite snacks, kids hide it in places, and the clutter surprises you while cleaning the house. Hence, it becomes essential always to think innovative ways of preparing a balanced diet appealingly. Kids have small stomachs and big appetites, making it tough to meet their daily nutritional needs with just three meals.  

Hey all, trying foods in Seoul!

Just had tteokbokki, my first time. Really liking the chewy rice cakes in sauce. Earlier was kimbap for lunch, a portable snack with veggies. Tonight is Korean BBQ with friends, grilling all the meat cuts. Bought lots of kimchi too - flavors are amazing!

Got this food idea from https://gowithguide.com/blog/seoul-tourism-statistics-2023-the-ultimate-guide-5535  Thanks for your list! 

I haven't tried them all yet, but if you have any other dishes to add, I'd love to include them in my must-try list. Making the most of the food scene. 

spacer.png

Edited by Elaine Chatman

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This morning I have a big cup of juice, which includes a banana, half an orange & half an apple blended with no sugar milk, a slice of bread with pork bologna and half a fig.

I feel so good when I go out after breakfast, while wearing warm clothes in this winter.

On 1/2/2024 at 3:43 PM, Richard Goodwin said:

Your food choices sound delicious and well-balanced! Chocolate sundae poptarts for breakfast, a hearty chicken and veggie meal for lunch, and a refreshing SaladWorks creation for dinner a tasty day indeed! 

I guess that you wrote about my breakfast. Thanks!

Your meals sound interesting. I learn new things from your dishes & words. I like them.

This morning I had similar things. Oh I am a creature of habit. Juice of half an apple, a banana & some pieces of pomelo blended with no sugar milk, a slice of bread, baked with half a sausage and some fresh cilantro. And the last thing is half a fig again.

I left home to work, feeling well fed hihih... Actually, I felt good, after my exercise then Qi gong training & the breakfast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...