Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

Guest raspb3rry

I've only watched one episode, that was yesterday. It was quite good, and funny. I don't like Patrick Dempsey though, wish it was someone else.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiss*kiss

anyone watch Punk'd with Ellen Pompeo (Meredith) on it?

i had NO CLUE that she had like a... heavy city/brooklyn accent (i don't know what it is exactly).

it was shocking.

Guest Paper Wings

I love Addison's character. =]

It's weird but I kinda like Addison too. I didn't at first because I was rooting for Shepherd and Meredith. And oddly enough, I used to be rooting for George but not so much anymore. I thought he took a cheap shot at the syphilis nurse (I forgot her name xD ) with the leech comment. She didn't know Alex was with Izzy!

Guest jennnayx81

anyone watch Punk'd with Ellen Pompeo (Meredith) on it?

i had NO CLUE that she had like a... heavy city/brooklyn accent (i don't know what it is exactly).

it was shocking.

i think her accent might be a little chicagoian (sp?). i really didn't get that episode, what was the point of it? for some reason she looks a lot more older in the Punk'd episode than whens he does Grey's Anatomy. maybe it's all the make-up they put on her in the show.

Guest ladyzfingers

for the 1st time i've watched this show,i love it..

i love to see meredith and Derek together

great actor/actress and interesting story

im totally in love with this show as well, just started watching this season.

feel sorry for meredith and derek, its blatantly obvious that he still has feelings for her, yet its also clear that he feels the responsibility to at least make an attempt at mending his marriage of 10+ years( which is understandable too).

i still really hope they resume their relationship this season, but his wife is now a series regular so she wont be out of the picture anytime soon.

its another emotionally tedious love triangle, i hope it gets resolved sometime in the near future.

i love the christina-burke relationship, they're hilarious together. but i have a feeling that they're not going to last long, he seems alot more grounded and ready to settle down, she's not.

Guest jennnayx81

"because it's what Jesus would freakin do!" :lol:

this episode was a emotional. i think each episode is growing more toward "er" than "scrubs".

Guest annababy

i love THIS SHOW!!!!!! ITS SOOOO GOOD AND FUNNY!!!! i love GEORGE!!! he is sooo cute especially today when he was telling his patient's family off, awwww he was sooo adorable!!!! i'm dling season 1 now, just started to watch from couple of weeks ago! PROUD that we have a korean-american actress on the show!!! i also love her character and heR "confused" "weird" face, LOVE her face expressions!!! I JUST TOTALLY LOVE THE SHOW!!!!!!

Guest ★rainydays★

I have a love-hate relationship with this show.

I used to love George, but he's kind of an richard simmons sometimes, especially to Alex. I never liked Ellen Pompeo's character because she's too darn needy! There was this one episode when they thought that one guy was pregnant... and Grey was all going crazy with the "GET OUT!! Leave the poor man alone!! If you want to talk about people, then talk about me, but leave this patient alone" and blah blah. It's like... goodness girl, do you think your life is remotely as interesting as a pregnant guy...? She thinks people actually CARE that much about her.

The Burke-Christina relationship is hilarious, but in this most recent episode, it was the first time I didn't really like Christina. She totally undermined the mother of that kid with the multiple heart transplants. She can only see the point of view of the child and never of the parent. And, I dunno... I guess I'm a firm believer that spirituality and science can coexist.

Still, this show is my guilty pleasure. =)

Guest happyroach

"because it's what Jesus would freakin do!" :lol:

this episode was a emotional. i think each episode is growing more toward "er" than "scrubs".

Definitely.

Hahahaha that part cracked me up sooooooooooo much!!! Hahahaha Izzy's awesome

So is Christina and Meredith and everybody <333333333

I totally ship DerekxMeredith so last night's episode made my heart skip LOL

It's sad too cuz I really like Addison. Like, if I were a man I'd want to marry her ;D

Guest Born: 1985

SEASON 1 DVD OUT ON FEBRUARY 14 :)

Yeah and it's only $29.99...but when it first comes out it'll be like $19.99

you know how cheap that is ?!?!?! It's a fricken tv show!!

I love this show!!!! Its great!!!! I think Meredith should just move on. However Dr. Shepherd is super HOT!!!! George is so cute.

++ Is the soundtrack out yet? I really like the songs that are played.

Archived