Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest banana_milk

today's episode was GREATT!

I love alex and izzie! Gosh! The kiss was sooooooooooo hot! I could just feel the electricity! :D

Guest vincent_c

yesterdays episode was GREAT!! =D hehe. although i secretly wished alex and izzy wouldnt be together -.-

i know the song is by rem not sure what the title is

Guest kiss*kiss

does anyone know the theme song of this show?

it's called "Cosy in the Rocket" by PSAPP

last night's ep was pretty cute.

the part where izzie and christina both lean in for a photo op with the "pregnant guy" was hilarious.

and alex is just soooo hot. YUM.

i'm getting a tad bit bored with how the show seems to always make the patients metaphorical to/representational of Meredith or her relationship with Dr.McDreamy.

Guest AznGirL

I think they’re making Meredith a little too pathetic. I really didn’t like her in the last two episodes.

But the KISS last night was HOT!

Guest jennnayx81

it's called "Cosy in the Rocket" by PSAPP

last night's ep was pretty cute.

the part where izzie and christina both lean in for a photo op with the "pregnant guy" was hilarious.

and alex is just soooo hot. YUM.

i'm getting a tad bit bored with how the show seems to always make the patients metaphorical to/representational of Meredith or her relationship with Dr.McDreamy.

bailey snuck in a photo-op too (when she was measuring the patient's stomach) .. i thought that was hilarious. what exactly did they take out of him? i missed a couple of the parts where they mentioned it.

the kiss was hottt <333 x 10000000000~~~ her expression after it was funny. i liked when alex said that a kiss has to mean something when his patient asked him to kiss her. :wub:

Guest JessixFFx

Last night's episode was great. Cristina never fails to amuse me with her witty remarks. Big mistake on her part for pissing off the nurses. :lol: She's awesomely funny, and my favorite character with Izzie now being second. Her scenes with Cristina were hilarious, especially at the end of the episode where they each pulled out the wad of cash that they made was priceless aside from Alex giving Izzie a very passionate good-night kiss. :lol:

For those who are wondering, it was a tumor that the surgeons pulled out from the "pregnant" guy. And yes, I think Meredith should move on. It's getting tiring that she's hanging onto someone who's already ditched her. Go to George, Meredith! :D

Guest BlackKitty

God I love Grey's anatomy!!.. After watching the show, I want to go to pre med.. ^^..and then I remembered that the MCAT is 8 hours long.... -__-..so neverming.. Izzie and Alex are perfect for one another. Did you know that the actor who plays Alex is married with 2 kids??.. Thats ashame b/c katherine heigel and he would make the best couple in real life. oo.. and he has a TWIN!!!

From IMDB...

Justin and Keisha have five children. From oldest to youngest, Isabella (b. 1997), twins Maya and Kaila (b. 1999), Eva (b. 2001) and the youngest is their son Jackson (who is a year or two younger than Eva).

Was discovered by a modelling scout on the Paris subway.... subsequently represented Calvin Klein in fragrance campaign

He has a twin brother named Jason. He and Jason have one older brother and two older sisters.

He is from Springfield, Ohio.

1 of 5 siblings of Irish and German extraction.

Wife Keisha is a model agency booker that he met while he was modeling with Calvin Klein. Their children were all born after 1996.

Wow this show never ceases to amaze me. Each week after every episode I'm blown-away. It's just that great :) I loved how the patient Nicole asked for the kiss from Alex.

Guest banana_milk

^lol, but from what i've noticed, most serious dancers have small boobs.

This episode was hilarious! George was so hilarious! LOL, his expression when that dude fell 5 stories, and how he was saying "carpe diem, man!" 24/7. HAHAHAHAH

and the awkward date! LOL. "you eat red meat?" "... you don't?" HAHAHAHA. That had me laughing for so long. Christina's expression was priceless.

Alex was so hot. He's so hot in a jerk-y badboy way. I loved the whole slap, then kiss thing. That was hot.

McDreamy frustrates me yet again this episode. I don't see the parallel of how he was telling his friend that his situation was different from his because his wife broke her vows, but then he says that he "can't." I don't know, i want him and Meredith together soon! Their storyline is beginning to drag for me.

Nevertheless, great episode. Next week's looks hilarious :)

Archived