Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

^ they haven't been showing any recent episodes as of today, but this sunday, jan. 8 is a new episode i think (i hope *crosses fingers*)

Did anyone notice the poster on the wall in this episode? This was towards the end of the episode when O'Malley was in bed with Izzy and Meredith. The guy in the poster / photo looked like Daniel Henney. Did anyone recognize the poster?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't notice any posters lol, but good job I guess.

It was a good show yesterday; I hope that guy who got rejected for the heart thing comes back! He and Izzie would make a good couple I guess, he seems very sweet and I love the way he joked about how perfect he is.

Guest jennnayx81

Did anyone notice the poster on the wall in this episode? This was towards the end of the episode when O'Malley was in bed with Izzy and Meredith. The guy in the poster / photo looked like Daniel Henney. Did anyone recognize the poster?

is this the poster you were talking about?

w20640374.jpg

he kinda looks more like edison chen rather than daniel henney.

credit: me for the capture, grey's anatomy video

is this the poster you were talking about?

w20640374.jpg

he kinda looks more like edison chen rather than daniel henney.

credit: me for the capture, grey's anatomy video

That's the poster! Thanks for the reply. Now I have to figure out who Edison Chen is!

^ Wow. That picture really shows how big Izzie's chest is, lol.

Aw, the guy that didn't get the heart, Denny, was so sweet.

For some reason, I kind of knew that Bex would become a boy when she found out she was a hermaphrodite and I thought it was so cool of her mom to cut her hair when George was doing it. Hermaphrodites are so interesting, in my opinion.

GAH, I can't wait for next week's episode!

I feel bad for Bex though, it's going to be so hard to return back to school as a totally different gender o_O. Yeah Denny was a sweet guy, I hope they do end up getting a heart for him. But I liked the way Alex and Izzie were when they were together. It was cute how Izzie found the things Alex did to be cute and nice, but no one else saw it.

Guest Paper Wings

I bet Meredith will find out about her mom and Richard :o

Haha I was looking around at Grey's Anatomy stuff and apparently there is a Team Meredith and a Team Addison...kinda like Team Jennifer (aniston) and Team Angelina (jolie).

I'm on team addison B)

Guest banana_milk

LOL. who else LOVED that eating contest? I was laughing nonstop. I love the cast-- they're awesome.

George is such a sweetie. I wouldn't want him with Meredith though.

I hate the looks Derek gives Meredith. I wish he'd just stop acting like he has feelings for her, when even though he does, he refuses to divorce Addison. He keeps leading her on.

Guest Paper Wings

Meredith: "We lie to ourselves because the truth fricken hurts"

Amen to that

And I think Izzy and Alex are headed for a reconciliation.

Guest jennnayx81

LOL. who else LOVED that eating contest? I was laughing nonstop. I love the cast-- they're awesome.

George is such a sweetie. I wouldn't want him with Meredith though.

I hate the looks Derek gives Meredith. I wish he'd just stop acting like he has feelings for her, when even though he does, he refuses to divorce Addison. He keeps leading her on.

LOL the hotdog eating contest "she's gonna blow, RUN". i LOVE LOVE LOVE christina :lol: this week was a pretty good episode, the other ones leading up to this one was kinda draggy i guess? last night's episode is why i liked grey's anatomy in the first place.

Guest PHUNK_JEON

^Oh yeah, that was hilarious! I think Dr.Bailey is so funny, especially when she had to leave for bed rest and she was like, "Even though I may be gone I am still your doctor and I am watching each and every one of you." something like that. Does anyone know what's going to happen next week? I missed the preview.

Guest jennnayx81

^ there's a replacement for bailey. on the preview, she hugs christina:

christina: ow, ow, ow

replacement: did i hurt you?

christina: no, you touched me

:lol:

and there's a strike that the nurses are in and i think george is in the union or something? and there was a part where he says "FAIR HOURS, FAIR WAGES" and it was the cutest thing ever. :lol:

AHH WTH IS A CODE BLACK? ( i dunno if i heard right) BUT OMFG IT SOUNDS SO GOOD O_O WHAT IS IT 1?! i thought it was a terroist attack or some biochemical thing x_x!

Guest PHUNK_JEON

Was anyone just as shocked as me when Izzy told that girl that she had a baby? I was like =O. O'Malley is so funny, "I'm a union man, give me that stick." :lol: I can't wait 'till next week's episode, it looks so frappin' good! What exactly is a 'Code Black'?

Guest jennnayx81

^darn, someone beat me to it already. i was totally shocked, but she proved a point to the patient, even though her mother didn't know about it. i'm glad taht izzie gave her that perspective.

o'malley was soooooooooooooooo adorable in this episode. :lol:

Guest knickstorm

i can't believe izzy has a daughter! so shocking.

i'm still wondering about what a code black is... bomb threat?

i'm guessing bird flu

Archived