Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest femme.fatale`

Grey's Anatomy

Guest LACE

AH! I can't wait until Sunday. This is my favorite show ever!

Guest femme.fatale`

NEW EPISODE TONIGHT!

Guest banana_milk

OMG today's episode is soooooooooo funny! I love George!

and alex is so sweet! I really wish he and Izzie would get together! THey'd be an adorable couple.

and what is Dr. Shephard thinking?? He says he's into Meredith and then he goes and kisses his ex-wife. Well, not really ex but still.

todays episode wasnt as exciting as i hoped

haha i was like "FIND OUT ABOUT THE BABY!!!"

and they found out at the last 15 minutes or so

bahh next week! BURKE MEETS CHRISTINA'S CRAZY KOREAN MOM

haha

Guest TygrrLilly

I MISSED IT!

I HATE WORKING SUNDAY NIGHTS!

gah I need to figure how to work my very finicky VCR or just get Tivo

Guest Chillie

HAHAHA YEAH I CANT WAIT TIL NEXT EPISODE.

Guest teeny

wait what was wrong with christina's baby? i only half watched...

Guest LACE

AHH!! I feel really bad for Shepard! He's mad at his wife and then somehow got charmed back into her arms and kisses her, and then sees Meredith crying and she kisses him too! And then Christina loses the baby and Burke finds out and he never really had the chance to speak with her! I like Alex. He has this really annoyingly smartass look on him all the time, but he's really caring sometimes. It was so funny when Meredith said that Izzy likes him and then he started to blush!

GAH! Meredith's mother kissed George! That was so funny! I love George's character.

Guest vpower

I MISSED IT!

I HATE WORKING SUNDAY NIGHTS!

gah I need to figure how to work my very finicky VCR or just get Tivo

CRAP!!!!! i missed it too!!! to busy with other things and i forgot to record it!!!! it was 8:30 and i was like i will record it but then i forgot!!! but i got the details from my friend

Guest kiss*kiss

last night's ep was great. i REALLY like the meredith/christina dynamic. they're awesome friends. ^^

george is a sweetie.

now if Izzie and Alex hook up, i'll be :angry: .

i think that's just TOO much hooking up and liking within that group. Plus, it will take away from Alex's "the bad boy you LOVE and LOVE to hate" thing. plus, i don't want to see him all sweet and gushy. i like the jerk alex. :P

ps. anyone else love the music on this show? i mean, the play Tegan and Sarah!! it's funny, cause my dad was watching it with me... and he made a face and said "why do they play all that music? i don't like it." i was thinking :o the music MAKES the show excellent. it's a perfect match.

Guest mynameis DIANE

omg this show is SOOOO awesome

i love it i LOVE it <333

haha just watched the last episode... i feel SOOO bad for meredith.

my god i love the drama =]

haha i am 100% obsessed

Guest banana_milk

last night's ep was great. i REALLY like the meredith/christina dynamic. they're awesome friends. ^^

george is a sweetie.

now if Izzie and Alex hook up, i'll be :angry: .

i think that's just TOO much hooking up and liking within that group. Plus, it will take away from Alex's "the bad boy you LOVE and LOVE to hate" thing. plus, i don't want to see him all sweet and gushy. i like the jerk alex. :P

ps. anyone else love the music on this show? i mean, the play Tegan and Sarah!! it's funny, cause my dad was watching it with me... and he made a face and said "why do they play all that music? i don't like it." i was thinking :o the music MAKES the show excellent. it's a perfect match.

I love Meredith and Christina too. They're so cute when they're together :D

but I disagree about the Izzie and Alex thing. It's true that the show would have a lot of hookups but i just LOVE them together! I actually really like his new character. It shows a more human side to him. No one can be mean and rude like that to everybody all the time. I mean, he's still a jerk, but now he's beginning to open up.

Guest femme.fatale`

EPISODE PREVIEW

Sunday, October 16th at 10/9c.

Deny, Deny, Deny

As Cristina tries to recover, she proves to be a very difficult patient, and a visit from her mother doesn't improve her demeanor any. And Meredith's mother, Dr. Ellis Grey, has the hospital staff running in circles. Jeremiah, a cystic fibrosis patient, could benefit from Dr. Addison Shepherd's medical knowledge, but her involvement in his surgery could delay her highly anticipated departure from Seattle Grace Hospital, leaving Meredith and Derek's relationship hanging in the balance.

credit abc

Guest reddynamitez

I just love this show!!!! especially patrick hemsey! he's an old hot guy!!!

Guest just jess

i am absolutely in LOVE with this show! i love all the actors and actresses, and the plot is so good, i just love everything about this show.

Guest ORANGEdelish

my roommates and i watch this show religiously every week. its really funny cuz we're all premed in college and we pick out everything they do thats not right.

Guest jinjin<3

I felt so bad for Christina and Burke. I'm excited to hear their conversation in the next episode. Haha. The preview was so good cause of Christina's mom.

Guest dysfunkti0nal

I'm so glued to this show every sunday, its like OMG Grey's anatomy is on tonite. Can't wait for next week's episode XD

Guest TygrrLilly

ME TOO!! Omg, my sister and I were like "they must go through our cds or something". I need to get a tape and record it, I hate being behind! I cant believe Christina lost the baby!!!!!