Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest femme.fatale`

Grey's Anatomy

Guest dysfunkti0nal

It was sweet what Alex said to Izzie near the end. I dont think I could do that..take away all the parts that makes me a female. Christina looks good in dresses. "Im Hot" LOL XD

Anyhoo can't wait for next week episode

Guest changsta

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOWWW. i never missed an episode!! the plot is getting thicker. i felt so bad for the guy who woke up out of the coma and his family was gone. that sux so much. the scene was so dramatic and sad when meredith dropped the soap... sad. and it looks like theres a new member in the show cuz of the guy at the bar. hahaha. i hope something happens!!!

Guest jennnayx81

"YOU SHOT DAD IN THE richard simmons, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" :lol: i love GEORGIE.

this episode was really emotional, yet light-hearted at some times. can't wait for next week <333. i bet all those izzie and george fans can't wait either :P

Guest graceyoon

hmm i feel they're gonna make dr.sheppard stay with his wife so that they can ccontinuie the plot between george and meredith since he has a crush on her... which would be really disappointing cuz i can't see the two of em together....

Guest qee

Can't wait till next week. Grey's going to finally hook up with someone else. =] annnd Izzie was to George, "I want sex, NOW!". rofl

Guest mwtk

"YOU SHOT DAD IN THE richard simmons, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" :lol: i love GEORGIE.

this episode was really emotional, yet light-hearted at some times. can't wait for next week <333. i bet all those izzie and george fans can't wait either :P

yeah that was hiralous. His two brothers were just stunn, their look and his reactions = lol :lol:

Guest jennnayx81

christina: "i got keyed before breakfast" :lol:

this episode was really memorable (esp. w/ the whole "broken penis" thing :lol:). i hope the quints do well :(

Guest Paper Wings

Alex and the syphilis nurse :angry:

And it's nice to see that Merideth starting to move on.

Guest tainted_innocence

- Now that they're actually together, I don't like Burke so much anymore.

- I like Cristina's dirty living habits ahah.

- As much as there's nothing wrong with Addison, I dislike her.

- At the moment, I hate Alex.

- I can't help but want Meredith to end up with Derek despite all circumstances and well... George. It's like one those of Minwoo fics where you'd still want the girl to be with him even if he is an idiot and there are more eligible bachelors.

- I loved Izzie's comforting moment with the quints' mom.

- Who can forget about the broken penis?

Guest qee

The next episode will probably be very emotional. I can feel it.

I can also feel Meredith with Georgie. =]

And I absolutely love Cristina's and Burke's relationship.

Ughhhh why did Alex sleep w/ that nurseeee. RAWR

I think that he thinks that he can't perform well with Izzie so maybe that's why he's putting off sleeping with her. hmm

Guest vincent_c
:o that rat slept with the syph!!!!!

Guest dysfunkti0nal

:o that rat slept with the syph!!!!!

LOL

I thought he was the one who originally gave her the syph? LOL Oh well

-shrugs-

Last night's episode was soooo good; although I felt so bad for the babies and the mother; but wow... triplets and quadruplets, that's crazy. I hate what's her face so much, the one with red hair who told Izzie that Emily better be alive the next day when she knew Emily was going to die any way..

The guy with the black nose and black finger and stuff was too funny; and I felt bad for the murderer... her loneliness and all.

The guy who's in love with Meredith is such a nice guy.

^Thanks for summing that up, good assessment.

That was the first episode I watched, was last night.

Guest kiss*kiss

LOL

I thought he was the one who originally gave her the syph? LOL Oh well

-shrugs-

yeah, he was.

izzie is getting a tad bit annoying.

christina's character is the best. her kicking izzie and whole "hell hath no fury..." was the best.

and yeah, i agree with the person who said that Addison sucks.

can someone help me out though? i missed the beginning dialogue between Addison and (i think the chief of surgery/staff guy) where she was talking about ____ being one of the best doctors she seen, and how she wants to be friends with her.

who was she talking about?

Guest qee

and yeah, i agree with the person who said that Addison sucks.

can someone help me out though? i missed the beginning dialogue between Addison and (i think the chief of surgery/staff guy) where she was talking about ____ being one of the best doctors she seen, and how she wants to be friends with her.

who was she talking about?

Addison is talking about Izzie. She sees so much potential in her out of all the interns.

Although she wants to become more friendly with Izzie, Addison tells Izzie to make sure the baby doesn't die, but she knows that she will die. This is so that Izzie will become a better doctor, so Addison is sacrificing any relationship w/ Izzie. That head black doctor guy did the same thing to Addison and the black doc was like "remember when you didn't talk to me for one year?" I love Addison's character. =]

Guest The Stone Temple Pilot

Yeah... best show on TV for sure. Watch it every Sunday night.

Guest Born: 1985

"Bring The Pain" was a good episode. It was awesome how they actually added Hmong people into this, the shaman ritual and ancestrial beliefs and such..it would've been cooler if they actually spoke Hmong, but I know the actors weren't Hmong themselves, just actors.

Guest graceyoon

i like izzie.. for some reason i found meredith really annoying that episode