Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

Guest kiss*kiss

Yeah and it's only $29.99...but when it first comes out it'll be like $19.99

you know how cheap that is ?!?!?! It's a fricken tv show!!

it's cheap compared to other shows because season one had only 9 eps.

(other shows usually go to about 22 i think)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow ... a Grey's Anatomy thread ... i've came across to watched this season 1 (first Episode) last night at our side ...

and was so surprised that the show was quite interesting ... i like Meredith ... and also all the songs that was sang in the 1 episode last night ... but i miss the first few minutes when Meredith was in the house with the guy (sorry don't know his name) ...

so you gals are watching the season 2 or 1 ... i am just a newcomer here ...

it's cheap compared to other shows because season one had only 9 eps.

(other shows usually go to about 22 i think)

oops ... 9 episode .... how come ... i thought it's a series ... shouldn't it be just like ER or CSI that kind of series .... 9 episode ....... what are they going to show ....

I keep missing it! I need TiVo!

Btw, does George remind anyone else of a hobbit? It's not a bad thing, just amusing.

Lol yes now that you say that, he does seem like a hobbit.

Yeh the first season was short, I was thinking it was a bit weird that they were showing season two in Australia already because we're usually really behind. They showing reruns now so I'm catching up that way :) It'll probably run all the way into February when they start showing all the good shows again.

Has anyone noticed how Ellen Pompeo looks kind of old in some scenes of the show?

Guest happyroach

The 1st season IS only 9 episodes long. The show didn't start until mid/late season when compared with other shows.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW EPISODES. MICHAEL VARTAN (omg <333333333333333) GUEST STARS AS MARK (DEREK'S BEST FRIEND AND ADDY'S ONE-NIGHTER)

OMG ... really 9 episodes only ... thanks for that ...

not too sure whether is the episodes same as here

which aired it the second episode last night ...

if it's really that ... then i got only 7 weeks left to finish the show ...

wow ... that's fast ...

can't really enjoy it ... so few epis ...

Guest escapist

ayuko Do you happen to be from Singapore? We get the dramas so SLOW here that it's saddening. Others have finished Season 2 and we just had like what, episode 2 of Season 1?

Hai.. escapist .. sama sama ...

don't you know that ... we got the most horrible station here ...

giving us the most not updated ... or shall i said ... the old dramas ...

you can see when they aired this stupid steph Chow show on the new year

that was like i had watched it few many years ... 10 years ... and they are still showing ...

so i really can't wait for it ... furthermore no sub ...

so i am trying to get it together with Season 2 so where else ...

Guest jennnayx81

^ they haven't been showing any recent episodes as of today, but this sunday, jan. 8 is a new episode i think (i hope *crosses fingers*)

Is there a soundtrack? I love the songs that are played

Cant wait to watch the new episodes!!!! Hope they win the awards that they got nominated for!!!! They sure deserve it!!!!

Guest selena05
:w00t::w00t: hello hello everyone...i've newly catched on to this wonderful, sexy, hilarious drama....and is currently in love with Dr. Derek Shephard....it's fun reading all these posts & i've to agree that here in S'pore, we are way too behind...yesterday was like what, the 3rd episode of season 1...man...i wanna watch the development betw Derek & Meredith (although i don't quite find anything to fancy abt her)...and heard there's something going on betw Alex & Izzie, i wanna c that..omg.... :o :excl: :excl:

Guest kiss*kiss

The 1st season IS only 9 episodes long. The show didn't start until mid/late season when compared with other shows.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW EPISODES. MICHAEL VARTAN (omg <333333333333333) GUEST STARS AS MARK (DEREK'S BEST FRIEND AND ADDY'S ONE-NIGHTER)

WOW. What a choice. Michael Vartan? :o

I'm watching that ep.

p.s. am i the only one that is ANNOYED by the alex-izzie relationship? i liked their characters before they were "together" ... i could do without their drama.

Guest MaiMunky

Wow... Lol. Looking at another thread besides asian drama ones. I like this tv series too. I've been missing quite a lot since I need to sleep for school... hopefully not this weekend! Heh. Good, interesting show, just wanted to add that.

Archived