Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest just jess

last weeks episode was SOOOOo good!!! i cant believe they made it a "to be continued" type episode... i seriously cant wait for this sunday, it better be good.

I finally saw it today and wow... that was intense! I just had to gasp when I saw when she removed her hand but wow Meredith... that's brave/good. And that dream sequence theory is such a good one! You're so smart, to the person who thought of it lol; I would never have gotten it but watching the episode with that in mind, it would make so much sense. heheh.

So good. My heart was pounding when it ended and then I realized that it was over and that I couldn't wait for Sunday. I couldn't sleep for about half and hour; it was so good! Dr. Bailey's husband...I hope he lives...

Guest PHUNK_JEON

OMFG! Today's episode was freakin' INCREDIBLE!! Did anyone else have that feeling that those bomb people were going to die?I can't wait 'till next week's episode, there's gonna be some drama! :lol:

Guest Iridescence

HOLY SNAPAROONIIIIIII!!!!!!! I did not expect that at all.. I hecka jumped. Oh, my gosh. That was crazyyyyyyy. I can't wait for next week's episode. Holy cow. I"m still in shock.

Guest knickstorm

did the head bomb guy die?

ahah that isabelle with taht guy line was hilarious

"who should tell bailey?"

"I gave you sex in the linen room, you do it"

"....fair enough"

Guest blackbird

oh my freaking god.

i was feeling really calm after meredith took out the bomb, but then i checked the time and realized there were still 20 minutes left of the episode.

when the bomb exploded i freaked out for two reasons

1. i wasn't really expecting it (stupid me)

2. i thought the bomb squad guy was pretty cute

by the way, t.r. knight is so adorable off-screen too. go listen to his podcast on the website if you haven't already.

my favorite quote from this two-part bomb story?

"She's got my McDreamy. And my McDog. She's got my McLife."

yeah i think the bomb squad head died, because there was nothing there after the explosion, just "pink mist"

Guest jennnayx81

^ when i first saw him in the first episode i was like "HEY! that's that one guy from the PAX show." the one where he gets tomorrow's paper and tries to save everyone.

*GASPPPPPPPP* i was waiting for an explosion, but then when i didn't expect it, it went off.

good episode. can't wait til the next one. some patient has spontaneous orgasims :lol:

Guest Chillie

AHH omg I totally was NOT expecting that bomb to go off. My heart hecka jumped. I feel so bad for the bomb guy, he seemed really nice.

WOW. WHAT AN EPISODE. I THOUGHT IT WASNT POSSIBLE, BUT THIS WAS BETTER THAN LAST WEEK'S. And at the end, when McDreamy (HAHA) said, "I'm glad you didn't die today." and looked like he was going to leave, I was like NOOOOOO YOU STUPID!! Then he came back and said EVERYTHING and I was just.. wowed. Best hour of tv ever.

Guest suejinners

i freaking missed it. but last weeks episode was replayed on wednesday so i hope...............i realllllllllly hope they will reshow it on wedesday~~~

AWESOME!!!! IT COULDNT GET BETTER THAN THAT!!!! GREAT EPSIODE, NEXT WEEK WILL BE GREAT TOO.

I am looking forward to next weeks episode. I think that one guy that made Allyson cheated on her husband is showing up. Hmmmm....wonder what will happen?

I half want Meredith and McDreamy to get back together half not. I love the last part of todays episode. Where they were talking about their last kiss. So touching. But then I also think Meredith should move on.

Guest Paper Wings

^ I really liked the ending too. Surprisingly, the ending was my favorite part of the episode even though it was the least intense. It was just too perfect how Shepherd rememebred their last kiss in such vivid detail even after all this time. And when Meredith started to remember as well, you could just tell that everything was going to be alright.

I thought the episode as a whole was great. It was hilarious when Bailey told George to stop looking at her vagina. I was kinda expecting that the bomb would go off because I felt that the show wouldnt end without someone dying. And I'm really glad that this entire ordeal wasn't a dream afterall. Thumbs up from me b^^d

Guest xl0lxl0lx

a greg's anatomy thread? soompi has everything. i love greg's anatomy but i miss it all the time. this episode was good eventhough i didn't pay close attention to what happened.

Guest ooo_it's_mE

OMG!!!!!!

I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting the bomb to go off.

so sad and it permantly killed that song 2 A.M.

anyways, I'm glad Bailey's husband didn't die!!!!

Archived