Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ooo_it's_mE

McSTEAMY IS SO EFFING HOT.

I was gonna say the EXACT same thing!

oh and Meredeth's (sp?) mom and Chief?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

woah~ mcsteamy is so freakin edible. :w00t: i hope he stays for a while.

and the george-meredith hookup -- he's totally gonna get his heart stepped on, but he had it coming. i mean, he knows that she's in love with mcdreamy, and that she didnt give him the time of day just hours before. it was a total sympathy richard simmons.

in the previews, it looks like that everyone blames meredith for breaking george's heart.

theres something that i wondered about:

y doesnt alex give izzie syphilis (he gave it to the nurse Olivia)

and if meredith is going to have sex with george, isnt she gonna get syphillis too?

Guest il.fait.nuit

theres something that i wondered about:

y doesnt alex give izzie syphilis (he gave it to the nurse Olivia)

and if meredith is going to have sex with george, isnt she gonna get syphillis too?

Syphilis is curable by penicillin.

Guest dysfunkti0nal

LOL I went to Old Navy today and it just so happened that the theme song of Grey's anatomy started playing, and the girl at the register was like "grey's anatomy theme." Then she turned to me and said do you watch? And I said yeah and she started going off on how her bf got her season 1 on DVD. Then shes like did u see the end, and i'm like yeah..then we go kind of insync "george" xD

I can't believe they were making up "MC" names for him.. LOL hilarious. Absolutely <3 this show. Seems like Izzie's crush is back again. Can't wait for the next episode.

Guest singerchick

I liked the kid that was undergoing the plastic surgery... his comment about her eyes. I can't believe he dies :(

I cried when he died :(

Guest Paper Wings

Is it me or does Meredith seem to sleep with guys on a whim. She slept with McDreamy immediately after they met in a bar. She had that one night stand with the guy who broke his penis and now she sleeps with George. Well at least we know her beast is well fed.

Guest The Stone Temple Pilot

^ yeah, either that or she's some kind of "crack richard simmons" and has a dependency on sex on top of crack. :lol:

Oh my god. The guy without the heart is coming back! Wonder how Alex is going to take it... I can't wait for the next episode. Poor George. He finally confessed and then kisses and tells EVERYONE. AH. The preview for the next episode when McDreamy was like, "You won't lose me" was the CUTEST THING EVER. :blush:

Guest xrosee;

I cried when he died :(

me too :tears:

gaaahhh!!!! i absolutely LOVE george!!!! <3 but ugh, after the ending, i hated meredith... T_T

the whole "Mc____" scene was too funny~

My friends and I disected this latest episode and yes...

Dr. McSteamy is so freakin dreamy. His real name is Eric Dane. I hope she is on next weeks episode <3

Meredith, Meredith, Meredith... you proved that nice guys shouldn't always win. George is sweet and everything yada yada yada... but he's more friend material. Lol jp. So much can happen in just the last minute... can't wait until next weeks episode!

Dr. Burke FINALLY ADMITS TO LOVING Dr. Yang. AHAHAH it was the funniest part when he starts dancing in the beginning and when he starts his rant at the end... and then Sandra Oh's face is like o_o... "I sold my apartment like 20 minutes ago." Haha cute couple.

Guest The Stone Temple Pilot

^ how can you not love sandra oh? she has the greatest expressions ever!

ohh-so true. Her eyes say so much sometimes. And the scene with the hoodie and all of them eating was just the best. B)

Archived