Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

Guest x3sarah

I think this show is getting better and better~ I really liked this past episode, but I hated Meredith. I actually hated her from the beginning. SHE CAN'T ACT and SHE IS REALLY MESSED UP. I felt really badly for George, but glad that Dr. Torres makes a move on him. However, I still think George is kinda pathetic and too idealistic. For Izzy's situation with Alex, I'm kinda glad Alex is feeling so sad, because now he knows how she felt when he slept with another woman when they were dating. With Addison and Derek, they're such a cute couple especially when they were laughing together about the poison oak. Lastly, Cristina and Burke are really cute together~~~ and I'm glad that Cristina let her guard down and let Burke in.

btw..MARK IS HOT<3333

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -- Nai xPc.

GOOD SHOW! =)

Everybody is so complex.

i soooo do not like meredith.

LOL

She was wrong for sleeping w/ George - his stupidself. He's in too over his big head, and he needs to take a chill pill IMO. I feel bad for him tho. . . And Alex is a funny character; he's somewhat a comical relief wen times are hard. Christina is really bitchy, but in a way that doesn't make you hate her. I like Izzie b/c she's relatable, and her daughter came as a shock b/c I thought she was this pure soul. As for Dr. Shepard and Dr. Burke - is it legal to date interns?! And I want Dr. Montgomery-Shepard to go back to Mark, who looks SO MUCH like an older version of Leonardo DiCaprio.

OH YEAH! I LOVED the bomb episodes! WHOAHH!!! HAHAHA.

Guest lovefool223

i LOVE the show i think this season is definitly way better than last season it's more dramatic and a tearjerker. as for meredith....i seriously do not like her at all...she really can't act and when she cries, it's like shes having an asthma attack and she has the same facial expressions. i LOVE sandra oh's character she's so perky and funny and cool!! i like izzy too and one of the patient's umm DENNY or something...i hope they start dating after he gets better cause he's so sweet hahaa.

Guest Paper Wings

I know everyone is bagging on meredith and it was totally wrong of her to sleep with George BUT Don't you think George should of exercised some self-controll himself? Like seriously, throughout the entire series, meredith never really showed any inclincation that she likes George in that way. And all of a sudden she just rips off his clothes and goes to bed with him? I dunno bout everyone else but if I were in Georges position, I would of seen that Meredith's reaction to his confession of love was clearly maladaptive. Besides, if you love somenone, you don't just sleep with them that quickly, at least I wouldn't want it like that.

George is too good of a guy and he's such an idiot for not taking a hint. I was more annoyed at his naivity than angry. Maybe he was really that hopeful and thought that she was finally giving him a chance, and he does eventually uses his own judgement and sees what type of person she truly is; especially when she asked him to forget everything and go back to the way things were, how cruel!. Of course it's partially his fault, but I'm angry at Meredith (hate her) because she never got the clue either that he liked her, or at least she kept being blind to it until that incident. She's just gross.

Guest lovefool223

george really did love her too much but it was basically really meredith's fault for sleeping with him. she took advantage of him! hahh..but yeah i'm loving this show more than desperate housewives

Guest lulybonynsungie

nope :(

I was SO upset!!!!

oh thank god i thought i missed it ^^

cant wait til this sunday then!!!!!!!

Guest losborrachos

i'm also an alex-izzie fan... soo glad they're finally together! and yeah, who DOESN'T hate meredith... i'll take addison/derek pairing any day...

Guest graceyoon

i hate what meredith did but yanno george was extremely stupid.. why go see your crush at her most lowest point.. what do u think would happen good grief

Guest yoojiners

Yesterday's episode with Christina Yang and Bailey's baby was hilarious :) Oh god, and the preview for the next episode looks pretty dramatic.

The size of the baby is soooo cute! I feel bad for Christina being ignored now that George's there. I mean, she wasn't even asked if George could move in so.. heh, I would be angry also if I was her.

Everytime Meredith apologized and whatever, I totally didn't feel it. She's trying to play the victim (I DID apologize but he won't listen to me blah blah blah; I can't believe you're not talking to me) even though she's a total skank. Maybe it's just that the actress playing her sucks, because when she said the lines, I could understand the lines but I couldn't sympathize at all! She has such a whiny disposition.

I'm glad Derek finally apologized to Addison for making her feel insignifant and ignored; I thought he would actually comment on her beauty or something lol. I thought it was so sad when she had to rely on that patient's husband to make her feel good and then in the end he cares more about his baby (which is good! it annoyed me that he was even taken with her when his wife is right there lol).

The girl playing George's doctor infatuation is soooooooooo not a good actress. I mean, please drop the "man" from your speech, woman! It sounds so ... undoctorlike if that makes sense? And also, how she was so snobby towards Christina when she volunteered to also go into surgery or something. Hmmm..

That hockey player who cut his own finger is totally crazy, but I also felt a tiny bit bad that his hand might lose its function altogether. He was determined enough to play and show scouts despite his injury, that's really stupid but it also showed his dedication.

and that fork thing, totally random lol and sick and tacky but whatever, I guess it was okay since she was dying and fulfilling all her wishes/dreams/goals/etc. So good that she doesn't die!

I hated Alex so much in this episode. Such a petty, jealous jerk.

Archived