Grey's Anatomy

Guest femme.fatale`

McSTEAMY IS SO EFFING HOT.

He had a guest role in Charmed for a few weeks. He looks so much hotter in Grey's because he has the rugged badass look whereas in Charmed he was the cute rich boss.

I LOVED the latest episode. Yang & Burke are so cute together. Their dancing was so adorable. George and Meredith together is a little weird and I doubt it'd last. They probably want to stick McDreamy and Meredith back together now that Mark's back for Addison.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itzocccckkkkkk

i just finished watching it....

omg...i HATE MERIDETH WITH PASSION!!!!

but i loved the part when George hooked up with that chick at the end.

Guest Chillie

WHERE DID McSTEAMY GO? :(

I was pretty pissed off when they showed Meredith crying when she was having sex with George, that was beyond mean. She's making me dislike her more and more. Poor George.

It was hilarious though when Christina & Burke were saying Goodnight, and then you hear George saying it in the next room. LOL good stuff.

Guest Paper Wings

This episode left me with mixed feelings.

A ) I enjoyed the thing going on between Bailey and Addison, that was funny as heck! And for a moment, it kinda seemed like Addison and Derek were moving forward. Go team Addison!

B ) I didn't like what went down between George and Meredith. What Meredith did was beyond horrible. What Alex said about Meredith getting sad and drunk and sleeping with inappropriate men was totally true. Anyhoo it seems like George and that other doctor might have something going on but I really really really want him to end up with Olivia. They just seem to fit each other.

C ) I felt bad for Alex this episode. I kinda got the impression that Izzy was just using him to satisfy her physical needs while Alex is getting more emotionally invested. I think on some level Alex realizes the reality of the situation but he's desperately trying to deny it.

D ) The patients on Grey's anatomy usually serve as metaphors for whats going on in the characters' lives but I didn't really see the connection with the gay couple and their brain injured son. It was like they were there just to be there. They didn't even fit into the whole karma thing. I dunno, maybe I missed something.

E ) Burke: You're a good person

Cristina: No I'm not.

They are such a good couple :)

I'm on Addison's side now because Meredith deserves no one. She's so self-centred and drama queenish, and the really sad part is that her damn character can't be killed off! George deserves so much better, and hopefully he doesn't hurt that girl at the end. I loved this episode because of everyone else! It was funny when Alex laughed when George fell down the stairs (I couldn't help it either.. ) and when he wanted to adminster the shocks to Denny? Hahah. I just feel really bad for him because he has feelings for Izzie and she only sees him as a sex object, heh.

lol, I was laughing so hard during Addison's consult with Bailey. I love Bailey, she's hilarious! I felt soooooo bad for O'Malley...I am not fond of Meredith, I felt so bad for George when she started crying when they were being intimate...evil.

Dr. Torres is really pretty and she likes O'Malley! hehe... so does Olivia. Aish, what to do.

I'm a Addison and Dr. McDreamy shipper! It was funny how he laughed at her even though she told him not too!

I'm a new fan to the series.

Guest ooo_it's_mE

I felt so bad for O'Malley! Meredith did him so wrong!!!!

I love Bailey. she's so cool!

and Addison having poison oak was funny/gross!

1st off... Addison is freakin' hilarious. I always thought she was some old stiff... but seeing her and Derek laughing together was awesome :D

2nd: As always Dr. Bailey has the awesomest lines "Don't cry Addison or (looks at her shirt) you're going to make me lactate". ROFLMAO. :D :D

3rd: George should leave Christina and Burke's place and shack up with Dr. Torres (she wants him lol) :D :D :D

4th: I can't believe that STUPID STUPID WOMAN left her fiance... that's totally not love.

5th: Meredith is too damn needy... she brokes so many hearts. Gosh I hate her now.

6th: WHERE THE HECK IS DR. MCSTEAMY?!

^ Lol can't wait until next weeks episode!

Guest jennnayx81

all i can say about this episode is wow.

however, there seems to be something missing from teh show, i don't know exactly what, but it's not the same as the first season

Guest dysfunkti0nal

Their turning Meredith's character into a richard simmons (no offense..sorry for language). I felt so bad for george when they showed the flash back.

OMG..Bailey was like "stop crying, don't cry..you'll make me lactate..." that was SO funny.

It was so nice of Burke to let O'Mailey in to live with em for awhile.

Can't wait for next week's episode.

Guest graceyoon

the funniest line was at the end...

burke: he's our friend, we have to help him

cristina: is it surgical?

:lol:

Guest BlackKitty

I hate GREY!!! I <3 IZZY!! I think that it's soo cute how puppy love alex is for IZzy, but he had his chance.. I want an O'mailey!! He's soo cute.. I think that it's messed up how he was soo passionate, and he was pouring his heart out for Grey, and all she did was cry in the middle of their love making.. She must be stuck up to think that she can do better than O'mailey.. tsk tsk.. KArma shall bite her in the butt one day!

Archived