Hwang Jung-Min 황정민 [Upcoming Movies: “12.12: The Day”, “Mission Cross”, “Veteran 2”, “Hope”]

Helena

April 3, 2012

'Hanbando - Drama' ends without going over 1%

Source: Nate via hancinema.net

201204040801501001_1.jpg

"Hanbando - Drama" ended bitterly.

According to the AGB Nielsen Media Research, the final episode of the TV Chosun "Hanbando - Drama" rated 0.841%. This is 0.3% lower than the previous seventeenth episode.

"Hanbando - Drama" is a drama which deals with a North and South Korean collaborated alternative energy as well as unification, under the setting of a fake Hanbando - Drama. The romance revolved around Seo Myeong-joon (Hwang Jeong-min) and Rim Jin-jae (Kim Jeong-eun).

"Hanbando - Drama" was an issue from before the broadcast for the facts that it was a 10 billion won project and the cast included top stars like Hwang Jeong-min, Kim Jeong-euna and Jo Seong-ha but the viewing percentage didn't meet the expectations and ended early. Initially meant for 24 parts, the drama reduced 6 episodes to 18 episodes.

Aired for the first time on the 16th of February, "Hanbando - Drama" hinted a smooth sail with a high percentage but was beaten down by jTBC "Syndrome".

Meanwhile, jTBC "Syndome" rated 1.508% and Channel A "K-Pop - The Ultimate Audition" rated 0.338%.

April 10, 2012

'Dancing Queen' Recommended for Teenagers

Source: Nate l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, JinHo Translation Credit : Erika Kim

120409_hanjy123.jpg

The film Dancing Queen was chosen by the Korea Media Rating Board (KMRB) as a recommended film for teenagers.

On April 6, KMRB chose Dancing Queen, Planet of Snail and Speckles: The Tarbosaurus as ‘Films Good for Teenagers’ for the first quarter of the year.

Dancing Queen is a film about the mayor of Seoul and his wife who tries to fulfill her dream of becoming a dancer. It premiered in January, and topped the box office with 4 million tickets sold.

KMRB chose its first batch of ‘Films Good for Teenagers’ this year. The films come from three divisions: theater film, documentary and animation. All films considered must be for teenagers over 12 years old.

Planet of Snail is about how a deaf husband and a wife with a spine disability overcome their disabilities to cultivate dreams, hope and love.

Speckles: The Tarbosaurus was chosen as it realistically revived dinosaurs from Korea 80 million years ago in 3D.

News bites: April 12, 2012

by javabeans dramabeans.com

It’s the return of the News Bites! Can you believe it’s almost been two whole years since we did the last one? Either time flies or we’re lazy. Because those things are mutually exclusive and all.

NISI20110308_0004195545_web.jpg

Hwang Jung-min’s coming off a disappointing drama run (Hanbando / Korean Peninsula) with a new role in a stage musical, playing Don Quixote in Man of la Mancha. Wonderful actor, brilliant in films, not so much lucky with the dramas. But with his film resumé (Dancing Queen, Moby Richard, The Unjust, Happiness), who needs dramas? [source: SBS]

April 14, 2012

Jun Jihyun's wedding becomes a star studded event

Credit: StarN

20120414092109645.jpg

Jun Jihyun's wedding became a star studded event.

On 13th, Jun Jihyun's wedding was held at Silla Hotel, located in Jangchoong-dong, Seoul, and numerous stars appeared to celebrate her.

Actors and actresses including Kim Yoonseok, Kim Haesook, Kim Hyesoo, Oh Dalsoo, Lee Jungjae, Kim Soohyun, Kim Sooro, Song Joong-gi, Han Yesul, Jang Hyuk, Cha Taehyun, and Hwang Jungmin appeared at the wedding, and sincerely celebrated Jun Jihyun's marriage and wished for her happiness.

On the other hand, Jun Jihyun will be starting her wedded life at a villa located in Gangnam.

/Reporting by HAN Ah-Yeong en@starnnews.com

April 15, 2012

Hwang Jung-min to play Don Quixote in musical

By Kwon Mee-yoo jhdo@koreatimes.co.kr

04161203.jpg

A scene from the musical "Man of La Mancha," which has cast Hwang Jung-min

as Don Quixote / Courtesy of OD Musical Company

Hwang Jung-min will return to the stage in the role of Don Quixote in the musical "Man of La Mancha" from June, at the Charlotte Theater in southern Seoul.

Hwang, a seasoned actor in movies, soap operas and theater, will portray writer-tax collector Miguel de Cervantes and Don Quixote of La Mancha in Cervantes' play and sing the famed number, "The Impossible Dream." His previous stage credit includes Guido Contini in “Nine” (2008) and Robbie Hart of “The Wedding Singer” (2009). Most recently, he starred in the movie “Dancing Queen” with Uhm Jung-hwa.

20120412_1334203461.jpg

Veteran musical actor Seo Bum-seok and 30-year-old Hong Kwang-ho will alternate in the role with Hwang. Seo currently plays Yu-bong in homegrown musical "Seopyeonje" and Hong is known for his portrayal of the Phantom and Raoul in "The Phantom of the Opera" and Jekyll in "Jekyll and Hyde."

Aldonza, or Quixote's lady Dulcinea, will be played by actresses Lee Hye-kyung and Cho Jung-eun. Lee, Christine in "The Phantom of the Opera," starred as Aldonza in the 2005 and 2010 productions of "Man of La Mancha" and returns to the role this year. Cho is a diva from "Spitfire Grill" and "Zorro" and expected to break from her graceful image with this part.

Actors Lee Hun-jin and Lee Chang-yong will play Quixote's squire Sancho Panza. With the script by Dale Wasserman, lyrics by Joe Darion and music by Mitch Leigh, "Man of La Mancha" is inspired by Cervantes's "Don Quixote." The play-within-a-play begins in a dungeon and transforms into a field with sunflowers as Cervantes stages his work with the prisoners in the dungeon.

"Man of La Mancha" is critically acclaimed in Korea and scooped five trophies at The Musical Awards in 2008, including Best Licensed Musical.

It will be staged from June 22 to Oct. 7. Tickets cost between 60,000 and 130,000 won.

For more information, call 1588­-5212.

April 15, 2012

DRAMA RECAPS

Hanbando / Korean Peninsula: Series review

by kaedejun dramabeans.com

Here’s the short version of the review, in case you don’t want to read it: This drama is a disappointment for its ambitious plot. To be more specific and fair, it was a disappointment to me. Hanbando had its ups and downs, with definitely more downs than ups. So why am I reviewing this? Because I actually stuck with this drama to the end, and I like to give homage to dramas that I watched, but didn’t enjoy. It’s only fair to try and figure out why I didn’t like it, and perhaps there are fans of this series who have their own reasons for loving it.

Peninsula_Review-00059.jpg

More at dramabeans.com -

April 18, 2012

Hwang Jeong-min sends a message to Jeon Ji-hyeon

Source: Nate via hancinema.net

201204182116371001_1.jpg

Hwang Jeong-min sent a message to Jeon Ji-hyeon.

SBS "TV News At Night" delivered the news of Jeon Ji-hyeon's marriage on the 14th.

Cha Tae-hyeon who starred in "My Sassy Girl" with her said, "Congratulations. Be happy and I hope you remain a good actress as always!"

Hwang Jeong-min said, "I feel good sending you off. Now you are an ajumma (old lady) and we can meet as ajumma and ajossi (old man) now".

Jeon Ji-hyeon donated all of her wedding gifts.

--

• 2 weeks later...

April 27, 2012

Hwang Jeong-min, Yoon Je-moon and Park Won-sang in Kang Woo-seok's 'The Legendary Fist'

Credit: ohkpop.com

Hwang Jeong-min, Yoon Je-moon and Park Won-sang have been cast for Kang Woo-seok‘s new movie “The Legendary Fist”.

Cinema Service explained, “Hwang Jeong-min, Yoon Je-moon and Park Won-sang have confirmed to star in the movie “The Legendary First”". Crank in should start in July after clarifying all contracts by the end of this month.

“The Legendary Fist” has already cast Yoo Joon-sang before the other three actors. As the main actors have been formed, the schedule seems quite clear except for Hwang Jeong-min‘s who is also starring in “New Generation” with Choi Min-sik and Lee Jeong-jae. Known as the Korean version of “Infernal Affairs”, “New Generation” is mainly invested by chairman Kim Woo-taek from NEW.

“The Legendary Fist” is the dramatized version of cartoonist Lee Jong-gyoo, written by Jang Min-seok. This is a story about four men who used to be called ‘legends’ getting together for a fighting program worth 20 million won in prize.

• 2 weeks later...

May 9, 2012

Hwang Jung-min set to star in director Kang Woo-suk's new film

Reporter: Lucia Hong. Editor: Monica Suk. 10Asia

2012050909591611332_1.jpg

Hwang Jung-min [sEM Company]

Top Korean actor Hwang Jung-min has been set to star in an upcoming pic helmed by famed director Kang Woo-suk of "Moss."

The film's promoter, Cinema Bus, announced on Wednesday that Hwang will grace the silver screen for Kang's new action feature "Legend of the Fist" (translated title) set to crank in this July.

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, "Fist" will portray Hwang, Yoo Joon-sang, Yoon Je-moon, Yoo Hae-jin and Jung Woong-in as a group of people who used to be called 'legends' during their school days.

In the movie, the main characters take part in a real action fighting program to select a winner that receives an award for each game.

Hwang debuted through a musical in 1994 and has been active mainly on the big screen with his notable works such as “You’re My Sunshine” (2005), “A Man Who Was Superman” (2008), “The Unjust” (2010) and "Moby Richard" (2011).

He last starred in CSTV's "Korean Peninsula" and in the hit movie "Dancing Queen" with actress Uhm Jung-hwa.

• 1 month later...

TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2012
Dancing Queen (댄싱퀸, Daensingkwin) 2012Posted by Pierce Conran MKC
Just when it seemed like star power was starting to fade in Korea, a new vehicle for two of the nation’s most popular performers danced its way into the spotlight, enchanting four million local viewers in the process.  Late last year and earlier this year a host of others (I among them), were calling out Korean stars for their failure to attract audiences to domestic cineplexes.  Song Kang-ho, normally the country’s most reliable star, misfired with Hindsight (2011), the first film in over a decade from Lee Hyeon-sun (Il Mare, 2000) and a short while after Countdown drew even less receipts despite starring what should have been a potent combo with Jeon Do-yeon (Secret Sunshine, 2007; The Housemaid, 2010) and Jeong Jae-yeong (Castaway on the Moon, 2009).  Since the star system has been powerful for so long, arguably too long a time, this shift in what drives a spectator to a theater has been seen as audience’s rejection of the less than-stellar features that the studios marched into the multiplexes, especially hollow blockbusters and these empty star vehicles (though personally I thought the above two films were a little better than what most people made them out to be).
So why did Dancing Queen do so well?  Simply put, and following on from the last point, it’s a much better film that was far more engaging.  One could then argue that it was the quality of the work and not the stars that brought it widespread attention.  I think it’s both as without the quality this would likely have suffered a similar fate to Countdown and Hindsight but without the stars I don’t think it would have caught on in any meaningful way.  Dancing Queen is a movie about stars and its success lies in how easily we identify with its leads.
However, I don’t mean to say that the film’s charm would be lost on western viewers who will likely not be familiar with Uhm Jung-hwa and Hwang Jeong-min.  They are such excellent performers and so well cast here that this phenomenon should translate well to any audience.  You know you’re watching two big stars and despite its relatively straightforward story, it does feel like an event picture.
Of the two, Uhm Jung-hwa has the highest profile, her fame given an extra boost by the fact that she was a popular singer too.  Throughout her film career, she has taken on a series of dark roles, most notably in Princess Aurora (2005), Insadong Scandal (2009) and Bestseller (2010), but she has famous for her roles in romance and melodrama, such as Marriage Story (1992) Marriage Is a Crazy Thing (2002) and Mama (2011).  While she hasn’t been a fulltime singer in a over a decade, after choosing to focus on her film career, Uhm is still viewed as the Queen of Korean pop.  There couldn’t really be a better fit than Dancing Queen (the title of which alludes to her real status as a former idol) for her ample talents.
Hwang Jeong-min on the other hand is a very different type of actor.  He has one of the most unique physiognomies of a Korean thespian and his brash, funny and often charming style has seen him playing gangsters (A Bittersweet Life, 2005), unfaithful husbands (A Good Lawyer’s Wife, 2003), detectives (Bloody Tie, 2006; Private Eye, 2009; The Unjust, 2010) and reporters (Moby richard simmons, 2010).  Although my favorite of his roles (and I know many will agree with me) is in the delightful and surprising A Man Who Was Superman (2007).  In Dancing Queen he brings his charm to the plate and hits it out of the park, he and Uhm are in sync the whole way through and complement their very opposing characters to a tee.
K-pop lords over entertainment in Korea but the truth is that it has never made a big impression in cinema.  While Korean films frequently feature Korean music, those that focus on the industry in any meaningful have mostly been drab affairs and they have been whole-heartedly rejected by spectators.  It’s tempting to say that Dancing Queen has broken this trend.  In a sense it has but with no greater claim to being a trailblazer than last Sunny.  The nostalgia is probably more important than the music.
However, the reason that I think the film really took off is that at its heart, it’s really just a very pleasant screwball comedy.  It has two big stars playing pleasant protagonists with clearly demarcated characteristics, the story is fun, involving and easy to follow but the stakes are never to high.  Considering that I am such a fan of classics like Bringing Up Baby (1938), His Girl Friday (1940) and The Philadelphia Story (1940) it is no wonder that I fell under the film’s spell but it also means that most should be able to enjoying this charming film, it’s not for nothing that the above are considered timeless classics.
Dancing Queen is Lee Seok-hoon’s first feature in five years and though I haven’t seen his previous two films but both were well-received if not outright hits.  His time off doesn’t seem to have affected his craft in the slightest.  Given the quality and confidence of the proceedings I would have assumed he’d been chugging away all this time.  In any case, I look forward to watching his other films because if they’re anything like his latest, I’ll be dancing in my seat.  Though it will likely not stand as one of the year’s very best films, Dancing Queen is a delight, pure and simple.
★★★★☆

June 22, 2012
A-list Korean actors gears up to bring new film noir action picEditor : Monica Suk. 10Asia
2012062211364433742_1.jpg
Will star-filled ensemble cast, a new film noir action has kicked off its shooting.
Starring Lee Jung-jae, Choi Min-sik and Hwang Jung-min, “New World” (translated title) began its shooting on June 16, the film’s distributor NEW said in a press release Friday.
“With the awesome screenplay and outstanding actors and staffs, I think we’re off to a good start,” Hwang said in the statement, expressing his thoughts about the first shooting.
“It’s been nervous to star in the film with actors whom I’ve always wanted to work with. I can’t wait to see how this movie will turn out,” Lee added.
Directed by Park Hoon-jung of the Korean crime pic “The Unjust” (2010), the officials hinted about the upcoming film by describing the characters that the actors will play.
While Lee portrays detective Ja-sung who disguises himself as a member of the largest and most influential gang group in Korea, Choi is to play Ja-sung’s senior detective Kang. 
Hwang, meanwhile, is to depict Jung Chung, the second highest-ranking boss in the gang. Without knowing that Ja-sung is actually a detective, Jung Chung experiences loyalty, betrayal and conspiracy.
As the movie is still at the early production stage, the officials said that they have yet to announce the film's premiere date. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

August 27, 2012

Korean movies dominate box office
By Claire Lee The Korea Herald

Market share of homegrown movies rises to nearly 80 percent over the weekend

Korea’s homegrown films are doing better than ever at the box office, with its market share rising to nearly 80 percent in the past weekend.

The top four movies at the box office from Aug. 26 to 27 were local films, according to the Korean Film Council. 

The films are director Kim Hwi’s thriller “Neighbors”; Kim Joo-ho’s period comedy “The Grand Heist”; Choi Dong-Hun’s star-studded blockbuster “The Thieves”; and Kim Dong-won’s action drama “R2B: Return to Base.”

Korean films’ sweeping performance started off with “The Thieves,” which became the third best-selling Korean film of all time, beating 2002 drama “Taegukgi” as of Aug. 15. It drew more than 12,095,094 viewers as of Saturday, according the Korean Film Council data. It ranked third at the box office in the past weekend.

Kim Joo-ho’s period drama “The Grand Heist,” on the other hand, drew 4 million viewers in just 19 days after its release, becoming the seventh homegrown movie to achieve the feat so far this year. 

Kim Hwi’s thriller “Neighbors,” which opened last week, drew 1 million viewers in the first five days after the release, topping the box office chart during the weekend.

The homegrown films’ market share rose to 77.2 percent during the past weekend, from 57.7 percent recorded last month. 

The market share of the local films hit 60.4 percent in 2006, with the box-office triumph of Bong Joon-ho’s “The Host.” The film, which drew 13,020,000 viewers, remains the bestselling locally made film of all time in Korea’s film history. 

Local movies’ market share dropped to 42.1 percent in 2008, rose to 48.8 percent in 2009, and but dropped to 46.5 percent again in 2010.

Many small- to mid-scale local films drew a significant number of viewers ― each about 4 million ― in the first half of this year, including “Architecture 101,” “Dancing Queen,” “All About My Wife,” “Unbowed” and “Deranged.” 

These movies, diverse in genre and style, contributed to the increase in the market share of the homegrown movies in the first half of the year, according to the Korean Film Council.

More highly anticipated Korean films are to be released soon. CJ Entertainment, one of the biggest film producers in Korea, is scheduled to release its highly anticipated period drama “Masquerade,” which stars mega hallyu star Lee Byung-hun, next month. Kim Ki-duk’s “Pieta,” competing at the Venice Film Festival, as well as Sin Jeong-won’s drama “Ghost Sweepers” starring Kim Su-ro and Lee Je-hoon, are also to be released next month.

• 4 weeks later...

September 21, 2012

Top Film Stars Wrap Up Shooting New Noir Action Pic
Reporter: Lee Hye Ji Editor: Lucia Hong KStar10

miip00ng201209201538380.jpg

Director Park Hoon-jung (left) give directions to actor Lee Jung-jae (right) during the last shooting of their new film "New World" [translated title], in the set located at Gangwon Province, Korea on September 14, 2012. [NEW]

Several A-list Korean movie stars have completed shooting a noir flick, working together for a total of three months.

The film’s distributor NEW said in a press release Thursday that “New World” [translated title], starring Lee Jung-jae, Choi Min-sik and Hwang Jung-min, cranked up on September 14 in the set located in the Gangwon Province in Korea.

The anticipated flick wrapped up its final shooting with a scene featuring the first meeting between Lee and Hwang's characters. 

“We did our best in working hard during the hot summer weather and I'm sure that the film will be different from other releases,” Lee said in the statement, expressing his confidence in the film.

“The chemistry amongst the cast members and staffs was great and I hope I can have a chance to work with them again. It has been such a pleasant and lovely three months,” Hwang added.

Helmed by the acclaimed scriptwriter Park Hoon-jung of “I Saw the Devil” (2010), the noir story centers around a detective named Ja-sung [played by Lee] who goes under cover into a notorious gang group. 

While he gets involved in a firm relationship with the group’s second-in-command Jung Chung [Hwang], the secret investigation’s operator Kang [Choi] plans to arrest the whole gang group.

Aiming to open a gate of Korean noir action flicks, the movie will undergo post production and scheduled to open in the first half of 2013.

N2012092014225769301.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Related Daejong soompi thread here

2012.10.30: The 49th Daejong (Grand Bell) Film Awards 2012

Source: Official 49th Daejong Website l Nate ++ l Movist.com l wikipedia
89s.jpg
List credited to Asianwiki.com
Event: Daejong Film Awards (Grand Bell Awards)Korean: 대종상영화제Edition: 49thPresented By: Ministry of Culture and InformationDate: October 30, 2012Location: Seoul, South Korea
2012101711001122_1_rstarssw.jpg
Best Film Nominees:"Pieta""Eungyo""Silenced""Masquerade""Unbowed"
Best Director Nominees:Lee Yong-Ju ("Architecture 101")Kim Ki-Duk ("Pieta")Choi Dong-Hun ("The Thieves")Choo Chang-Min ("Masquerade")Chung Ji-Young ("Unbowed")
Best Actor Nominees:Choi Min-Sik ("Nameless Gangster")Kim Myung-Min ("Pacemaker")Hwang Jung-Min ("Dancing Queen")Lee Byung-Hun ("Masquerade")Ahn Sung-Ki ("Unbowed")
Best Actress Nominees:Jo Min-Su ("Pieta")Kim Ko-Eun ("Eungyo")Uhm Jung-Hwa ("Dancing Queen")Hwang Jung-Min ("Jesus Hospital")Lim Soo-Jung ("All About My Wife")
Best Supporting Actor Nominees:Jo Jung-Suk ("Architecture 101")Kim Sung-Kyun ("Nameless Gangster")Ryoo Seung-Ryong ("All About My Wife")Yu Jun-Sang ("In Another Country")Ryoo Seung-Ryong ("Masquerade")
Best Supporting Actress Nominees:Kang Eun-Jin ("Pieta")Kim Hyun-Soo ("Silenced")Ra Mi-Ran ("Dancing Queen")Moon Jung-Hee ("Deranged")Kim Hae-Suk ("The Thieves")
Best New Actor Nominees:Jo Jung-Suk ("Architecture 101")Kim Sung-Kyun ("Nameless Gangster")Kim Sung-Kyun ("The Neighbors")Woo Ki-Hong ("Pieta")Daniel Choi ("Traffickers")
Best New Actress Nominees:Bae Suzy ("Architecture 101")Go Ara ("Pacemaker")Yoo Hae-Jung ("Lovable")Kang Eun-Jin ("Pieta")Kim Ko-Eun ("Eungyo")
Best New Director Nominees:Kim Dal-Jung ("Pacemaker")Shin A-Ga & Lee Sang-Cheol ("Jesus Hospital")Kim Joo-Ho ("The Grand Heist")Kim Hong-Sun ("Traffickers")Choi Jong-Tae ("Hand in Hand")

October 21, 2012
Korean film industry heading to a new peak year
Source: The Korea Times
The party continues for Korean movies as they head toward a new peak year with a series of box-office records.
The historical film "Gwanghae: the Man Who Became the King" starring "hallyu" star Lee Byung-hun surpassed the 10 million viewer mark Saturday, becoming the second local film this year to break that milestone. 
Hallyu, or the Korean wave, refers to the popularity of Korean TV dramas, pop music and films abroad.
It is the first time two South Korean films have broken the 10 million audience member mark in their opening year. In Korea, films drawing 3 to 4 million movie-goers are considered a box-office success. Only five other local films have ever passed the 10 million mark.
"The Thieves," a heist movie about 10 Korean and Chinese thieves who plot to steal a diamond from a Macao casino, set a new all-time record earlier this month, drawing an audience of more than 13 million viewers.
Other leaders at the box office this year have been "Dancing Queen" (4.09 million), "Nameless Gangster" (4.68 million), "All About My Wife" (4.58 million), "Architecture 101" (4.1 million), "Deranged" (4.51 million) and "The Grand Heist" (4.91 million).
With those box-office hits, the local film industry is leaping toward another peak year, following 2006 when "The Host" by director Bong Joon-ho set the previous audience record.
After peaking at 60.4 percent in 2006 on the strength of "The Host," the audience occupancy rate of Korean films fell to 42.1 percent in 2008. The audience occupancy rate is the proportion of total audience members for all movies shown here.
The heyday of Korean films was widely anticipated to return the following year with the simultaneous success of "Haeundae" (11.45 million viewers) and "Take Off" (8.48 million viewers). 
The yearly occupancy rate remained at a modest 48.8 percent, however, as Hollywood blockbuster "Avatar" dominated theaters at the end of the year. In 2010, the share declined again to 46.5 percent, making it one of the worst years for local movie sales. 
The local film industry began to recover last year when "War of the Arrows" and "Sunny" made waves, attracting more than 7 million viewers each. Their box-office successes were followed by the popularity of such socially influential films as "Silenced" and "Wandeuk/Punch," both of which sold nearly 5 million tickets.
The success of this year's crop of Korean films is prompting the growth of the local movie market and the market share of Korean films jumped to 70.2 percent in August.
According to the official box-office tracker, the Korean Film Commission, 153 million tickets were sold by local cinemas as of late October, coming near to last year's tally of 159.7 million.
The commission expects the 2012 tally to reach some 180 million by year-end, up 12.6 percent from a year earlier, and the number of viewers of South Korean films to top 100 million.
The success of "Gwanghae" came even though it opened in September, normally an off-season for cinemas, setting a precedent that a well-made film can draw a big audience regardless of when it opens. 
Few films that opened in September have been hits at the Korean box-office, with other exceptions thus far being "The War Of Flower" (6.84 million) and "Silenced" (4.66 million).

lkff2012_image.jpg
lkff2012_image1.jpg Official Website l Twitter l Facebook
October 19, 2012 
Preview Clip: The London Korean Film Festival 2012
uploaded by thekccuk
A Preview of the London Korean Film Festival starting on the 1st of November, 2012. The Festival will also be traveling to Glasgow, Bournemouth and Bristol.

Don't forget our annual Korean Cinema Forum, Director's Q&As and much more during the festival! 
Edited by Woojin Daniel Jon
The LKFF 2012 Programme
via London Korean Links
2012-11-10_lkff_dancingqueen.jpg