Kim Nam Jin 김남진

ika1801

Guest bichittybich

wow this thread is dead...does no one like Kim Nam Jin??? WHY?? I love him. I hope he makes a new drama soon cuz I think he is great in them. I love everything that ive seen him in. too bad he isnt that famous :(

nancy3310 where do you get all your recent pictures of him??

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nancy3310

wow this thread is dead...does no one like Kim Nam Jin??? WHY?? I love him. I hope he makes a new drama soon cuz I think he is great in them. I love everything that ive seen him in. too bad he isnt that famous :(

I got his recent pictures from a Japanese site and a Korean site.

I am happy you can join this thread, I like him very much , though he is not so popular in korea.

A month ago , there was a rumor he will cast a new drama < The vineyard man >, but at last he lost that chance, I don't know why.

I hope you can often get here, Let's support him together. If I find any of his news in Korean site, I will update here soon. :D

Guest nikkainah

hello everyone... :)

this will be the first time i will post in this thread of Kim Nam Jin....i must say that i also like this actor---he has the looks, the height, the aura and the talent in acting... :rolleyes: i first saw him in Thousand Years of love and currently i am watching Prince First Love...hope to be able to watch his movie "Spring bear Love" soon... ^_^

i really do hope that he will have another project soon... :wub:

Guest bichittybich

hey nancy3310, thanks for the good news. it is very exciting to find out that he is going to come out with something new. ive missed him so much. do you know what his new project is going to be called or any other facts about it so i can look it up? whatever it is i hope he has a big role in it. i cant wait till autumn!

Guest djoching

hi also like NJ after seeing First loove of a royal prince... now i'm Dl-ing thousand year of love...

he looks so princely however i don't like his current look when he attended CTh's wedding... didn't like hi s hair there... the glasses and clothes are acceptable but the hair ruined it

Guest nancy3310

Hi, bichittybich. i am glad you are also on line now.

On that piece of news it didn't mention what NJ's new drama was called. let's just wait. maybe there will be comfirmation soon, do you think so?

The news also says that NJ has lots of acting project negotiations recently.

wow, good news!!! :D

I LOVE him :lol::lol: He's not particularly good looking...not t like won bin, hyun bin or jang donggun kind of handsome...but something abt him that's very appealing...luv his height, his lips and even his very 'oriental' eyes :w00t: Luv him since first watched him in Spring Bear...and he's the one that made Prince First love bearable to watch...hate the ending of the story though...His chemistry with Sung Yuri is natural...They really look good together. Can't stand Cha tae hyun annoying character :crazy:

Look forward for him to work with Sung Yuri again :) but since he has worked with her twice, the odd that they will work together again are practically nil :tongue2:

Guest bichittybich

Hey lxandra, I also like Nam Jin with Sung Yuri in Prince's First Love. I didn't like the ending either because I was cheering on their relationship for the entire show. I actually only watched it because I started liking Kim Nam Jin the moment I saw him. There's just something about him. :blush: I like Cha Tae Hyun too but his character was annoying so that made me like Kim Nam Jin's character even more.

nancy3310 too bad it didn't say what his new project is called but at least its good news that there are a lot of possible projects in his future. I just hope he doesn't make us wait too long. :(

Guest djoching

me t0o, i finished that series only because of nam jin.... so didnt like the ending either... i never liked CTH as an actor (i like him as a person though) so i cheered or NJ... too bad he always does not get the girl

Guest bichittybich

me t0o, i finished that series only because of nam jin.... so didnt like the ending either... i never liked CTH as an actor (i like him as a person though) so i cheered or NJ... too bad he always does not get the girl

I know he never gets the girls. even in all the music videos that he is in i cant remember him ever getting the grl. he usually just dies or loses her to another guy :tears:

Guest Sarang^DBSG

i love him so much too!! too bad no one really knows him! i started liking him since the first time i saw him on Prince's First Love

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nikkainah

hi nancy 3310... :)

thank you so much for the pictures you posted of Nam Jin ssi...he really looks so handsome and his plus factor is his height---he is soooo tall....

i have not seen his videos in youtube but we'll be seeing them this week as soon as i have the time---thank you for your information... B)

Guest globosapien

i liked him a lot in 봄날의 곰을 좋아하시나요? (do you like spring bears?) with bae doo na!! they had great screen chemistry!

Guest nancy3310

Nam Jin went to Paris in July, he has taken lots of photos of some famous museums and galleries.

here is a photo which was taken by NJ in Paris, but i found the man in the mirror is just NJ ssi, do you think so? heehee...

e3404ffb83329164024f564a.jpg

Guest bichittybich

Oh wow thanks nancy3310 for the pics of Nam Jin once again. Man I wish I have cyworld so I could see more of him. :( What are those pictures for? It looks like he is modeling for something. Do you know what it is?

i liked him a lot in 봄날의 곰을 좋아하시나요? (do you like spring bears?) with bae doo na!! they had great screen chemistry!

I really want to see that movie. I wish I have the opp some day to see that cuz he looks so cute in the poster for that movie.

I totally agree with you nikkainah his plus is def his height. Gosh he is so tall.

I cant see the pic of him in paris nncy3310

Archived